"Internal error" when trying to log in

tyk

Dominant
Getting this error when trying to log in...

"An internal error has occured. Please try login again in few minutes. If the problem persists, please contact planet support for assistance."

Was hunting and suddenly received this weird mission error... the mob was deemed as no loot.. was thinking it was nothing and killed another one.. same thing.. "error and no loot".. now i started to get worried since these mobs rarely no loot.. tried the 3rd one and same thing.. decided to relog and now i cannot get in because the error above.

Anyone else having or had this problem? Searched it a little bit, but it took me to some 2013/14 posts and there was really no answer. I really hope to get some compensation for these "no loots"... and of course getting in would be nice also.

I am also unable to login. I get this message sometimes but normally a reboot resolves it:

"An Internal Error has occured. Please try to login again in a few minutes. if the problem persists, please contact planet support for assistance."

I am also having this problem. I was at Fort Lahar, attemping to tp out and was getting that message, so I decided to restart the client but am unable to log in.

I also last logged out in the Fort Lahar area...

Also have the same problem, got home from work, dl update, internal error message and cant login. Was around 17.00 UTC

Do you guys have a gold card?

What is the color of your card?

There used to be a problem with one of the colors (black i think) a few months ago.

I got the goldcoloured goldcard, the oldest one Fredda. No issue whit it before. Roughly the same timestamp as the players above when my problems occured, created a supportcase aswell. So, have to wait and see.

i Also have this internal error message when trying to login =(
i logged out at limnidian region i think earlier today and now when i come back to play again this night i cannot login..
Hope this gets sorted asap.

i Also have this internal error message when trying to login =(
i logged out at limnidian region i think earlier today and now when i come back to play again this night i cannot login..
Hope this gets sorted asap.

yeah i was around limnad also when it started..

3.5 hours in. Still not able to log in :(

Same here.
Got some weird stuff happening while I was hunting (unable to TP or to press 'T', reviving in place without H-DNA etc).

Logged out thinking it was a 'normal' MA bug.

Have not been able to log in with the internal error message for 4 hours.

Support case sent...

3.5 hours and cannot login still. Getting the same error as you guys. I went offline with my avatar in Zychion Citadel. Support case opened and no answer for 3 hours.

server crash at fort lahar server is what it sounds like... it'll be fixed when MA reopens for the business day..

not the first time this has happened

Can't log in

Keep getting this error. I've restarted, uninstalled/reinstalled...Any suggestions?

Entropia Universe did not shut down normally.

You may submit information about Your PC configuration to MindArk. This will help MindArk to improve Entropia Universe in future updates. The information that will be sent if you accept is :

OS=Windows 10 64-bit
Memory = 8096
Graphics Adapter = Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600
Graphics Adapter Driver Version = 20.19.15.4549
Exception Address = 2100918152
Version = 15.13.0.1434741.

Thanks, Ryan

Back