New To the game

Society
Drop Zone
Jr Gabriel Samford
Hello,

My name is ColdDagger, I have just Entered this vast universe Looking to make a few friends. Currently i'm in the new player area doing a few missions and killing some puny's while exploring a little bit. If there is a Soc that is willing to take me under there wing and teach me about the game that would be something that i am looking for ATM. If there is a Soc out there that has a mentor within that has a lot of knowledge of the game and is willing to share please let me know. If you can catch me in game that would be the best for me as i am from the Central Us timezone.

Sincerely,
Richard ColdDagger Marshall

Welcome!

If you haven't done so already, check out the discord chat channel for Entropia. We get a lot of newcomers through there and there is almost always someone to help you out with your questions. Finding a good soc can be tough but at least this way you can have some guidance from some skilled and helpful people until you find a cool soc to join.

Check the link below to see my thread about joining the discord.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-Universe-discord-channel-is-live!&highlight=

Welcome :) I hope you will enjoy this game as much as I do.

Welcome to the next 8-10 years of your life.

Welcome to Entropia.

Maybe try out NBK Army ?

Welcome!

I am online most days (UK time), so if you want any advice, pointers or just a partner for hunting, give me a shout ingame.

Fezza x

Back