Battle Simulator Competition

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher

[h=3]Battle Simulator Competition[/h]
Just taking part in the Battle Simulator could put extra PED in your pocket!

[h=3]Bonus Prizes for Leaderboard Positions[/h]
  • Positions 1-10: 50 PED
  • Even-numbered positions 12-50: 50 PED
  • Positions 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95: 50 PED
  • Position 100: 100 PED
  • Positions 105, 110, 115, 120, 125, 130, 135, 140, 145, 150, 155, 160, 165, 170, 175, 180, 185, 190, 195: 50 PED
  • Position 200: 100 PED

[h=3]Dates[/h]
Start: Monday, April 3, 0200 UTC
End: Monday, April 10, 0100 UTC

[h=3]Entry Fee[/h]
4 PED

[h=3]How to Enter the Battle Simulator[/h]
  1. Click the ‘Event List’ action from the Action Library.!
  2. Select ‘Global Instances’ from the Event Areas listing on the left side.
  3. Double-click ‘Battle Simulator’ in the central window, then click the ‘Register’ button and ‘Confirm’ to authorize the entrance fee.

[h=3]Notes[/h]
  • The prizes listed above are in addition to the normal Battle Simulator leaderboard prizes.
  • These bonus prizes will be awarded manually after the end of the event.
  • Creating multiple accounts is a violation of the EULA and will result in sanctions against all associated accounts.

[h=3]More Information[/h]For more information on the Battle Simulator see the Battle Simulator page.

Originally Posted Here

i like this :)

Restore jumping on E key, toggle cursor/aim on space, and i might consider actively running your battle simulator as a competitor again, TY!

swallow back this new keymapping authist style...

Its been really unpopular these last 2 days

Those are good odds! :yup:

Interesting, there are 200 people playing this game :scratch2:

position 11 is the unlucky one and get no additional peds? :scratch:

Restore jumping on E key, toggle cursor/aim on space, and i might consider actively running your battle simulator as a competitor again, TY!

jump is now on space. as it should be. as it is the same in every single fucking game. jump on e is ultra cancer in an fps game...

Great :D Like it :yay:

So, in other words, this competition works almost loot used to, with PEDs in it. Remember those days Kim? Oh, right. Not hired yet.

BS becamed fast unpopular , people stop playing it , because of the times from top 10. Some are better and cannot be defeated, so MA now put some prizes even for the noob players that cannot reach top 10 .
Nice idea ! + for MA this time

Interesting idea! Much better than simply awarding prizes to everyone in the top 200 positions. Should really stimulate gameplay, especially in the final few hours of competition.

+1, and + many more dedicated Batsim grinders I spoke to.

I realise removing the ability to edit movement keys in Battle Simulator might have been a workaround to prevent the exploits with using normal weapons and gear that occured during the first week of Battle Simulator.

But as it is now, jumping with SPACE as default instead of E does not apply to a huge amount of players that started Entropia before your change from E to SPACE as default for new avatars (unsure of when that happened, I just yesterday learned that it even had changed for new avatars).

Maybe just make it possible to edit keys involved with movement. Perhaps having a separate Key Set in the Keyboard Map for Battlesim only, where it's not possible to drag in new items but only move around current ones, to work around the workaround. ;)

Being able to edit keys would also cater to the fair amount of players with different kinds of physical disabilities, making BS available to more people.

I like this prize distribution and the idea behind it. However, is there a possible connection between increased payouts here and the hunting returns which seriously tanked about a week ago and have not recovered to normal levels? The cost to play (the regular game) is so ridiculous now that I will be on strike until I hear that the situation has improved again.

I like this prize distribution and the idea behind it. However, is there a possible connection between increased payouts here and the hunting returns which seriously tanked about a week ago and have not recovered to normal levels? The cost to play (the regular game) is so ridiculous now that I will be on strike until I hear that the situation has improved again.
Due to RL I have only turned over 29508 ped in normal hunting since March 7th (release day of Battle Simulator) so I haven't been as active as normally, but I have not noticed any signs of a change in loot and tt returns.

Sounds like fun, all my completed runs have at least been on the leaderboard :)

jump is now on space. as it should be. as it is the same in every single fucking game. jump on e is ultra cancer in an fps game...

Maybe for a noob that plays this game for one year! For old players 'E' is the right key to jump. And before a FPS game this is a MMO RPG RCE, where you can use the 3rd person view, not many FPS games have that option...

Maybe for a noob that plays this game for one year! For old players 'E' is the right key to jump. And before a FPS game this is a MMO RPG RCE, where you can use the 3rd person view, not many FPS games have that option...

well im playing this game since 2006 but as im playing other games as well, especially fps games, im used to jump on space and have changed it in EU as well. like i said, basically all other games use jump on space as its a lot easier to do fast maneuvers with space because you can easily sidewalk backwards or up front and still jump. when jump is on e the sidewalking jumping becomes a lot harder

Due to RL I have only turned over 29508 ped in normal hunting since March 7th (release day of Battle Simulator) so I haven't been as active as normally, but I have not noticed any signs of a change in loot and tt returns.

Not since Batsim release, but a week ago between Friday and Saturday occurred a sharp decline which did not revert since. Not the only one who noticed and not on just one planet, either. I don't know if it has to do with Batsim at all but this is what's new.

well im playing this game since 2006 but as im playing other games as well, especially fps games, im used to jump on space and have changed it in EU as well. like i said, basically all other games use jump on space as its a lot easier to do fast maneuvers with space because you can easily sidewalk backwards or up front and still jump. when jump is on e the sidewalking jumping becomes a lot harder

Thats right, most games use space for jump. But those games most don't need to have to switch aim mod and cursor mod, about they most have only FP view.

To toggle between mouse cursor and aim mod, it make sense to use the space key, so you can switch very fast.
Jump is less importand to use, as toggle aim, into EU.

Thats right, most games use space for jump. But those games most don't need to have to switch aim mod and cursor mod, about they most have only FP view.

To toggle between mouse cursor and aim mod, it make sense to use the space key, so you can switch very fast.
Jump is less importand to use, as toggle aim, into EU.

i havent used the cursor mode a single fucking time in batsim. there is absolutely no need for it. and tbh the alt key is just as fast accessible.

Not since Batsim release, but a week ago between Friday and Saturday occurred a sharp decline which did not revert since. Not the only one who noticed and not on just one planet, either. I don't know if it has to do with Batsim at all but this is what's new.
Alright, and since Fri-Sat last week I'm at 101.43% tt return in 14127 turnover. Not the only one who profited and not on just one planet, either.

Loot goes up and down all the time. I certainly wouldn't accuse 3100 PED of extra Batsim prizes, when there is a weekly hunting global value of almost 1.9 million PED for these past 7 days, to have anything to do with returns.

The normal Batsim prizes paid out by the system are built up by total amount spent in Batsim entry fees also.

[h=3]Bonus Prizes for Leaderboard Positions[/h]
  • Positions 1-10: 50 PED
  • Even-numbered positions 12-50: 50 PED
  • Positions 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95: 50 PED
  • Position 100: 100 PED
  • Positions 105, 110, 115, 120, 125, 130, 135, 140, 145, 150, 155, 160, 165, 170, 175, 180, 185, 190, 195: 50 PED
  • Position 200: 100 PED

[h=3]Dates[/h]
Start: Monday, April 3, 0200 UTC
End: Monday, April 10, 0100 UTC

Where is the winner's list posted? Anyway to lookup what my best time was?
Were the special prizes listed above a one-time thing ending April 10th, or is it every week?

Where is the winner's list posted? Anyway to lookup what my best time was?
Were the special prizes listed above a one-time thing ending April 10th, or is it every week?

totally agree, they should post the list with the winners or there are no winners..

Back