Consider looking for new society

Shadowmage

Stalker
Society
Rising Potentials
Tiger
So, coming back to EU after roughly seven years, I had to find out two things:

First, and most sadly, my soc is pretty much deserted nowadays, all people more or less seem to have quit over the years.

Second, as I consider most positively so far, things in EU seem to be working differently... in fact, a lot.

That again, disregarding the skills I didn't chip out seven years back and some little equipment that was spared from being sold out, makes me pretty much of a newbie.

Given this, I might actually consider looking for a new - german or english, preferrably (team) hunting oriented - society to get back into the game. A little more, at least.

For communication, I clearly prefer Teamspeak over Skype, Discord, Ventrilo and such. But this isn't a must criteria.

What's more is that I'm not looking for a mass recruiting society, but rather an averagely good skilled one with people being around more regularly.

As I work an average of 200 hours a month, time has become kind of rare and I'm for the most time I'll probably be online only casually for two or three hours on mondays to thursdays evenings (MA time). Perhaps on weekends too, if weather is bad.

My avatar's skill balance is pretty messed up from having chipped out, mostly the better ones. Or rather, those that were worth a bit.

Total skills left are roughly 230.000 at 156 HP, main hunting professions between level 42 and 51.

My first personal goal is to get back to 300.000 total skills at 170+ HP and have at least one main hunting profession of 60. Perhaps until end of year, perhaps not.

I only consider moving to another society. Not said I'll do so on first or tenth offer.

Please pm if your soc can be described as above and is recruiting. Thankies :)

Welcome back.

We are pretty active at the Ministry.

Last edited:
Hey there, do you end up finding a society? I'm in a closely related boat and looking for a lot of the same criteria that you mentioned.

If you have please let me know I would be very interested in joining as well.

Please feel free to msg me about the NBK Army. :cool:

Back