Is fort Ithaca dark all or most all of the time.

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I have not hunted there in a while but did for almost 2 hours today all in darkness. I have stopped by there from time to time and most of the time is was dark but once in a great while it was day but that was a while ago and I am just wonder if is total night there now. Personally I don't care to hunt in the dark but don't mind it is for a little while a long as it changes back in not too long a time.

I have not hunted there in a while but did for almost 2 hours today all in darkness. I have stopped by there from time to time and most of the time is was dark but once in a great while it was day but that was a while ago and I am just wonder if is total night there now. Personally I don't care to hunt in the dark but don't mind it is for a little while a long as it changes back in not too long a time.

1 hour darkness 4 hours daylight on Calypso I think.

If it is night on Eudoria it is day on Amerthera. ;)

1 hour darkness 4 hours daylight on Calypso I think.

If it is night on Eudoria it is day on Amerthera. ;)

Mega did you not read my post ? It says almost 2 hours in darkness that I know of and was still dark when I got off.

yeah, each time i came to Ithaka, there is very dark night.

Looks bright enough to me:

Even at night:

Maybe for you but not for me. I rarely go there and find it lit up and even with the moon still a little dark for me. Any way who cares I don't hunt but rarely and the OP is about 3 months old.

Back