ELM items loot out of migration??

binfordw

Prowler
I have a Calytrek Spirit MKIII (L) in my carried Inv, and not sure what it came from. I do know I didn't buy it, and I didn't have any in storage previously.

Is it possible for these to loot out of migration?

I often don't notice items when looted as I normally have loot windows turned off.

It's possible that you had it on auction (probably on some remote planet), it wasn't sold and you forgot about it. Such items are moved to your inventory after 1 year, no matter where you are.

Unsold items from auction eventually gets returned to you automatically after x amount of days (/months). They don't stay forever in the "won" tab on auction.

I'm thinking that's what happened. Could that be the case?

EDIT: Too slow! Went AFK 10 mins between typing and posting ;)

Spirit Mk3 can also be looted outside the migration...

only elm weapons are looting withing the Eomon-Longtooth Migration...

if your weapon was/is an elm then it could be the case like the earlier posters described

Its ELM.

I was possibly on FOMA during the questionable period. But even in a drunken stupor I wouldn't try to sell anything there on auction lol. Havent been anywhere else in over a month.

I did not have any ELM rifles 2-3 days prior, and now theres one in my carried inv.

I wish there was a way to tell for sure. I have recently checked calypso's auction "won" items and it didn't come from there. So the "timer" for auto-returning "won" items to inventory is actually 1 year?

I haven't tried to sell any ELM guns on auction since, well, probably migration.

Back