Sibifier for me/sga/imp/mod/augmented

Spawn

Slayer
Society
The Ministry
Storm Spawn Bootcamp
Me/sga/imp/mod/augmented/ancient items are supposed to be special. So give the owners of these items a way to keep Them that way by sibifying Them.

Pasibfier? Better call a waambulance.

Or pop pills and shoot so you can skill up like every other player before you.

These are meant to be endgame weapons...

Or pop pills and shoot so you can skill up like every other player before you.

These are meant to be endgame weapons...

Ok I will give an example:

The Meckel & Loch ML-35 Rifle with 140.0 m range and orginally with 38 reload giving 35.7 dps at 2.880 eco.

Some people may have the Meckel & Loch ML-35, SGA Edition with 140.0 m range with 38 reload with slighty more dps 37.0 at 2.880 dps

Now the normal one can be adjusted, giving it more reload speed and better eco to 41.3 dps and 2.894 eco

So a normal ml-35 is now worth more than the sga one.. because it can be adjusted. It would be cool to be able to change the sga one to an adjusted too. It would loose the sga status.. but it will be a better gun.

Ok I will give an example:

The Meckel & Loch ML-35 Rifle with 140.0 m range and orginally with 38 reload giving 35.7 dps at 2.880 eco.

Some people may have the Meckel & Loch ML-35, SGA Edition with 140.0 m range with 38 reload with slighty more dps 37.0 at 2.880 dps

Now the normal one can be adjusted, giving it more reload speed and better eco to 41.3 dps and 2.894 eco

So a normal ml-35 is now worth more than the sga one.. because it can be adjusted. It would be cool to be able to change the sga one to an adjusted too. It would loose the sga status.. but it will be a better gun.

It is possible to upgrade armour of the SGA kind, so why isn't it possible to upgrade weapons of SGA kind?

It is possible to upgrade armour of the SGA kind, so why isn't it possible to upgrade weapons of SGA kind?

Except for my improved vigilante ofcourse, which simply got renamed to augmented. ( Without any Dodge buff)

It would be cool to be able to change the sga one to an adjusted too. It would loose the sga status.. but it will be a better gun.

Two questions:

Do we know for a fact that ML-35 SGA can't be made into an adjusted version?

Why should it lose its benefit over a normal ML-35 after it is adjusted? Surely an Adjusted ML35 SGA should maintain a small advantage over a normal Adjusted ML35.

Ff

Two questions:

Do we know for a fact that ML-35 SGA can't be made into an adjusted version?

Why should it lose its benefit over a normal ML-35 after it is adjusted? Surely an Adjusted ML35 SGA should maintain a small advantage over a normal Adjusted ML35.

Ff

print_screen_2017-06-10_11-56-51.jpg

I don't know about the SGA edition, but my ME edition won't fit.
In line with loot 2.0 I would really love to be able to adjust my Ml-35 ME rifle.

Last edited:
BumP IT up.

I agree, weapons of old are being left in the dust. It's a shame really!

Back