duncis

Stalker
Society
AO
Inguts Sokolade Spurz
9auaczt.png

Hello dear PCF

Its time to go public for Soko.
I have been working on many social aspects for a while now and refrained from posting on forum before I am perfectly happy. Well I am still not entirely happy but its getting there.

Twitch
Facebook
Youtube
Website/blog/hunting log
Twitter: @SokoladeEU

I would love any feedback you guys can give me. There is many things that will come soon, but feedback and ideas are always welcome.

Mostly would like to understnad how to run the hunting log. What is the info you would be interested to see?

I hope you enjoy and come by in this thread to say hello.

Have a wonderful day

Sokolade

Last edited:
Reactions: sbi
Now live on twitch for some huon grind on Arkadia

watching

800 - 1000+ crits nice shooting.

Rick

edit: over one million 'damage' for the hour, wow that's impressive.
I was watching the counter and it reset after a million, I guess MA thought a million should be enough...LOL.

Last edited:
You got nice ingame skills and great social skill aswell :D Looks very nice, gl with all.

d14ac9_b806c8b9a0b14b74b38a0461ce709f0a~mv2.webp

All about botting - a new blog post with lots of dirty videos for your pleasure :)

Check it out on - www.sokolade.rocks

Best of luck out there :).

MMOWC finals later today, Soko is in top division competing with 7 other strong and well decorated players

To celebrate finals I am putting up a nice shortblade I looted few days ago on #Cyrene - Ozpyn RSB S1X1 on giveaway, all you need to do is to follow me on twitter at @SokoladeEU and retweet my givaway post with your avatar name

Best of luck all in tonights finals and have fun watching live stream for those who want to follow this adventure @ http://www.twitch.tv/SokoladeEU

Sokolade is proudly sponsored by The Armor Shop, Make sure to check it out for all your protection needs

Last edited:
MMOWC finals later today, Soko is in top division competing with 7 other strong and well decorated players

To celebrate finals I am putting up a nice shortblade I looted few days ago on #Cyrene - Ozpyn RSB S1X1 on giveaway, all you need to do is to follow me on twitter at @SokoladeEU and retweet my givaway post with your avatar name

Best of luck all in tonights finals and have fun watching live stream for those who want to follow this adventure @ http://www.twitch.tv/SokoladeEU

Sokolade is proudly sponsored by The Armor Shop, Make sure to check it out for all your protection needs

Giving this a bump! Not many entries so far! Dont miss your chance for a very nice blade!

Event starts in less than 20 minutes, dont forget to tweet for your chance to win the blade!

1. Nice website.

2. I liked the previous background more.

3. How was moving from an Imk2 to a Perf Teg + Rage 35 an "upgrade"? :scratch2:

1. Nice website.

2. I liked the previous background more.

3. How was moving from an Imk2 to a Perf Teg + Rage 35 an "upgrade"? :scratch2:

Hey, thanks for noticing :)
previous background was causing memory leaks in some cases, and SEO doesnt like that since some had trouble accessing website or it was coming up very slow. I am still supr new to all this so i am learning as we go. I will improve it once i understand more.
i think its and upgrade, more dps, less enh burned, more range and better sound! but most importantly that results are good. Still a small sample but i feel better with current setup.

Does that answer your questions?

Cheers
Soko

How is loot 2.0 treating Soko?
Find out my June hunting results - www.sokolade.rocks

Feel free to discuss my results, my setup or my action plan for loot 2.0 here in this thread or via facebook comments on my blog

Very interesting to read, tnx for sharing Soko!

Small update on all things happening right now
Head over to - www.sokolade.rocks to find out more

Back