Oil rigs

sandocane

hello Everyone,

i would like to know why MA have closed the oil rig ( welfare check) on calypso and not on Arkadia.

In case you havent realized, Arkadia's population density is extreemly low compared to calypso and chances that pvp happends on Arkadia is null since players scans before they shoot other players... lol . So all we have on arkadia is few players who control the rig 24/7...if this isnt concidered as welfare check..what is?

So please, either re-open the oil rig on calypso, or make it even everywhere and close the one on Arkadia.

TYVM

You could go to Rock or Toulan if you want rigs that are easy to get free items...from the sounds of it, people are too lazy to battle on Ark hence why a few control it...although unlikely they are on it 24/7...there will be some time that you could go get something.

Guessing you want the "welfare line" that Caly had?? I'm pretty sure that's the reason it got taken away.
Planet partners decide if they want the rigs, you would need to ask them to remove it if you don't like it.

OR....skill up, become all powerful and then take the rig from those who currently control it???
If they are just waiting around collecting, then they are not skilling up themselves....means you have a chance to surpass them...or go get a rocket launcher...either works.

Ark rig doesn't drop enough to fight over (yet), although sometimes people close ark rig.

i would like to know why MA have closed the oil rig ( welfare check) on calypso and not on Arkadia.

Surely decisions about 'oil rigs' are made by each planet partner?
Just as decisions about things like Christmas/Halloween/etc gifts are individually decided by each planet, not by MindArk.

hello Everyone,

In case you havent realized, Arkadia's population density is extreemly low compared to calypso and chances that pvp happends on Arkadia is null since players scans before they shoot other players... lol . So all we have on arkadia is few players who control the rig 24/7...if this isnt concidered as welfare check..what is?

So please, either re-open the oil rig on calypso, or make it even everywhere and close the one on Arkadia.

TYVM

Well the issue was on Calypso that the oil rig turned into welfare line with a long line of players all day.

On the other hand as you pointed out since there really isn't all that many players on Arkadia and that the rig itself is very slow in giving out oil (more because one has to work to get the oil) there really isn't an issue and MA doesn't see that it needs to close it down.

But at the end I guess MA should bring back the the noob rig as it is on Arkadia where the oil is not dropping in the same spot and you need to fight to get it.

Last, the oil rig on calypso never did shut down, MA just moved the oil to the mobs in that you need to kill the mobs for the oil.

Back