Selling: Turnkey EU Business - Make 400+ Peds A Month Profit

jambon

Stalker
Society
Shaolin
James Jambon Zidane
Turnkey EU Business - Make 400+ Peds A Month Profit *New Lower Price*

*SOLD - THREAD CAN BE CLOSED*

I am selling a turnkey shop business on Rocktropia (the Backlot Shop). Everything is setup already and it's pulling in over 400 peds a month in pure profit. You can purchase this today and start making sales and profit right away without lifting a finger. The shop is fairly easy to maintain and has a lot of potential going forward.

Reason For Selling: I really hate to have to sell it right now when it's really starting to take off but I've got a HUGE tax bill coming due and I simply need the cash more IRL right now sadly. Additionally, with IRL business commitments I'm going to be quite busy over the next few months and I don't think I'll have enough time to actively stock the shop.

The shop has done upward of 15+ sales in a single day and averages 5 - 8 every day. Here's some screenies showing some sales:

I want to sell this as a package deal so you can just slide right in and take over things without having to waste a lot of time setting everything up yourself from scratch.

MAKE 22% ROI PER YEAR!! THAT'S NEARLY 3X THE PAYOUT OF CLD!

Price: 19,500 (...or 17,000 for just the shop deed)

When you buy this, here's what you'll get:

- The Shop Deed
- A Shopkeeper (worth TT +2000)
- All Signage And Shelving (worth 500+ peds)
- My Spreadsheets (customer list, pricing, profit, inventory...etc)
- BacklotShop.com Website (domain, website and graphics)
- Business Strategy Video (see exactly what I've been doing to make the shop a success)
- Ability To Purchase Entire Inventory For TT Value. Current inventory TT value is about 2000 peds but you can sell it all for +700 in PURE PROFIT.

A few notes:

- The website is a wordpress site hosted on the free host 000webhost.com so there's no extra cost for that. The domain is like $10/year and it's still got like 11 months left till renewal - so no money up front for that either.

- I have done ZERO advertising of this business during it's softlaunch. The 400+ peds of profit I'm making each month is just from walk-in traffic. So there's huge potential to increase profits if you start advertising.

- In the video I'll explain how to use the website and I'll show you exactly what I'm doing with the shop to make 400+ peds a month profit.

- There's very little competition for shops on rocktropia. This shop is right in the heart of Tangerine about a 20 second run from the TP.

- Now is a great time to invest in Rocktropia. Recently Neverdie has started a government structure on Rocktropia that will allow the participants to shape the future development of Rocktropia. In the next few months there are going to be some exciting new changes that are going to increase activity on Rocktropia greatly. Some proposed improvements include: Rocktropias own mayhem events, upgradable armor chain, additional iron/content missions, better online marketing...etc. (Details on rocktropia government here)

Looking for ped offers in around the price specified (no trades). I have a specific amount of money I'd like to get from this (for my tax bill) so I'm not even going to consider really low-ball offers.

Shops on Rocktropia don't come up for sale very often and they usually sell pretty quick when they do. And those usually come completely empty - I'm offering you a plug and play business where you'll start earning money back on your investment right after buying.

This is a great investment opportunity - forget blowing your peds on crazy long shots that never pan out. Get involved in a real Entropia investment that will help fund your gameplay.

*edit* thanks to all that have made offers so far. Though to reiterate, I'm primarily looking for ped offers. I'm willing to accept up to 20% of the price in items but that's all. To help the sale along and encourage more offers I've lowered the price and added a price for just the shop deed.

Last edited:
Hope that 60 day wait doesn't hurt you too much! Goodluck. Wish I had some extra. The signage looks great as does the site.

Bump for a great opportunity

If I had the peds on my avatar I'd buy it in a heartbeat... Please remove all items from the shop before you actually do the sale. Read somewhere that that old bug that allows old owner to access the place after deed trades hands is still out there if any items are in the place at the time of the deed transfer... pretty sure I've seen proof that that bug still exists... some claim it doesn't still exist, but better to be safe than sorry.

(some claim you can't exchange the deed unless apartment is in the correct state to make the change, but in a recent video I recorded I showed how you can throw a deed in a shopkeeper even if you haven't changed apartment's state or removed anything from the apartment, including boxes that had items in it... that shouldn't be allowed, but since it is makes me feel the bug is still there, and that it probably is happening in p2p trades as well as shops sometimes?)

Last edited:
You can't leave me neighbor!!!

If I had the peds on my avatar I'd buy it in a heartbeat... Please remove all items from the shop before you actually do the sale. Read somewhere that that old bug that allows old owner to access the place after deed trades hands is still out there if any items are in the place at the time of the deed transfer... pretty sure I've seen proof that that bug still exists... some claim it doesn't still exist, but better to be safe than sorry.

(some claim you can't exchange the deed unless apartment is in the correct state to make the change, but in a recent video I recorded I showed how you can throw a deed in a shopkeeper even if you haven't changed apartment's state or removed anything from the apartment, including boxes that had items in it... that shouldn't be allowed, but since it is makes me feel the bug is still there, and that it probably is happening in p2p trades as well as shops sometimes?)

That's only if there is an untradeable item in the shop. If there are none just claim the shop before the owner walks back in. It's not a bug either they coded that intentionally.

Bumping it up

Bumping it up

Bumping it up...

Price lowered and option to purchase just the shop deed added. This is a great investment opportunity - don't miss out!

Figured I'd post this as additional info based on questions I've received:

My % is calculated based on the profit margin of sales and what the total investment cost is for the shop - inventory included. So 4800 (400 peds per month in profit) divided by 21,500 (includes shop, shelves, signs, website, shopkeeper and 2k ped TT inventory) = 22.33% ROI. Of course you could sell the shopkeeper since it's not crucial and the ROI would go up to 24.6%

Gross sales is about 4200 peds a month and profit margins range from 0.15 ped (for some things that sell a few dozen every month) - 22 peds per sale (for stuff that sells a bit slower). I've got a spreadsheet that will show you what items sell best and the profit margins you can get on each based on my experience.

Also additional sales are made directly to clients which I'm not even including in this ROI.

Some additional sales pictures:

Last edited:
Back