Entropia Universe 15.13.1 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
  • The Battle Simulator Leaderboard payout structure has been adjusted to award more prize places.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

"ROCKtropia - BILLION JOBS Version Update
April 4th 2017

Office of the President of Virtual Reality

Citizens of ROCKtropia are encouraged to work to save humanity by defending the economy from AI Bots. The President of Virtual Reality has set up a conscription program which will provide upward of 1 Billion Jobs paying a wage of $10 per month to bot hunters. Report to the Parking Lot at Club NEVERDIE to enlist. Conscripts will be paid on a daily basis upon completing their daily quota.

PAID 2 PLAY! Video Contest - Testimonial Videos and hourly Log

Conscripts are encouraged to live stream, record and chronicle their experiences as they participate in the Historic Billion job program. The Office of The President of Virtual Reality will reward the 1st Five avatars who provide video proof of completing a full 1 Year conscription along with a forum based Log of their full daily Hours spent fulfilling their Quotas. Each of the five avatars will receive 1 of 5 unl BPs to an exclusive POPshop Dungeon.

Presidential Lockbox

VR Presidents Day! To celebrate the 1 Year Anniversary of the inauguration of the First President of Virtual Reality! Anyone who voted in the historic election may visit ROCKtropia on the weekend of the 14th -16th of April to receive a commemorative Lockbox.

ROCKtropia Government

Elections will soon take place to vote for candidates for the ROCKtropia government positions.
Your Vote Counts! If you plan to participate you may add your name to the ROCKtropia Citizens Registry

Economic Stimulus Program

Introducing Crafty Boosts. Visit the Crafting Terminal at CND Lagoon if you are ready to help drive the ROCKtropia economy by crafting local BPs. Exciting rewards can be earned by dedicated crafters.

Shatler Apartments

Low Rent Apartment Complex added to New Harlem. Eligibilty for housing to be determined by ROCktropia Gov after general
Election.

MMOWC DATES to Be announced SOON!

The MMOWC and Champions League events will now include 4 Divisions. Elite , Pro , Pro-AM and Amateur. Level restrictions per division to be discussed in Forum.

WARNING!!!.

In an attempt to distract attention from their AI Bots and derail the President of Virtual Reality’s conscription program by corrupting new avatars into accepting bribes, Code Demons have created a malicious code that can be refined with a mysterious combination of Vibrant Sweat, Motorhead Kegs, Presidential Pay Stubs and ROCKtropia records all of which are freely available to conscripts.

The malicious Ruxxnet code is prized by revelers hosting raucus weekend LAN parties in the Eastern Quadrant of the Empire Z building in Zomhattan.
FIXES AND ADJUSTMENTS

Special thanks for the Candidates for RT Gov for these additions!

Ministry of Bugs.

Zombie Wave Spawner has been moved to Old Harlem (135278,87727). We believe they were spawning underground because of the subway system loaced under New Harlem, Hopefully this corrects the issue

The ROCKtropia Zoning comission has sanctioned the opening of booty raids which can be accessed at 135450,88023 for single experiences and at 13413,88016 for team experiences

BP names added to RT Blueprint Books

Passion of Vampire Clarice Mission - Objective Marker has been repositioned to low level hendrix spawn inside city of dreams SA

Technicians have been dispatched to Pop Dragon area 131305, 86391 and have installed a multi terminal at this location

Puny Grey Alien reduced amount of hitboxes to 2 torso and head. Please inform us if the auto target is fixed.

Camp Crunk Added turret to side of shop to kill mobs sneaking by

Road to War Mission - Have reassigned objective marker. Please confirm after VU that is working as intended

The U apartments - Technicians have been dispatched to the area and have installed a multi terminal at this location

Multi Terms have been added to all floors of the U and Ballister

Ministry of Industry

Creative Just Remix BP - We have taken out vdu and upped the reocords to 300
Roadie BLP Amp fixed
Low rider BLP amp mk II -- roll back to previous version

Low rider BLP amp mk II -- roll back to previous version

Sweet Scope Mk I -- roll back to previous version

Ministry of Wildlife

Removed random panther spawns from the foul spawn

Remove random cheetah spawns from the scavenger/city wolf spawn areas.

Increased deer spawn 134489,88620

Ministry of Education

Repair Technitians have been dispatched to the requested locations and have installed multi terminals including trade, repair, storage, soc & auction - Motorhead Stadium TP [136616, 85896, 383]
- Lemmy Castle TP [133974, 86663, 304]
- Studio Gate South TP [135465, 83931, 194] --"

Cyrene Mini Patch Notes - April 4th 2017

Changes
- The following missions have been revered to their previous state after an attempt to show the hidden counter for some players caused a planet wide error code:
- All Ranks of the Dire Weed Chain Missions
- A.R.C. Challenge - 100 Mang Changs
- We will go back to the drawing board to see if we can address this issue in another way.

- A supplementary mission for Rank 5 of Brown Beetles to give proper mission rewards has been added.

- Rewards from all three platform missions have been adjusted:
-- Advanced Run - M.A.R.I.O.V.S.
-- Advanced Run - L.U.I.G.I.V.S.
-- Sky Labs Platformer

- Cost for all A.R.C. Token Vendors in the Hub has been increased approximately 5 percent.
- Currency for A.R.C. Rank 3 Vendor in the Hub has been changed to Imperium Key Cubes.

- Many Daily mission timers will be reduced from 24 hours to 21 hours.

- All PvP Arenas in the Hub should now be working properly again, allowing players once again be grouped into instances together to fight to the death.

Known Issues
- Support weapons are not currently working properly, this is a platform issue.
- The Spear MK. III is difficult to maneuver, this is being looked into.
- The Spear destroyed model becomes invisible, this issue is being looked into.
- All Cyrene vehicles (P.I.G.V., Spear, Lancer, Dragonfly) have default sounds, this will be addressed in a future patch.
- Some Quality Ratings information in blueprint book: A.R.C. is incorrect, and this issue is still being looked into.

didnt ND say minimum wage for hunters? where is 10$ a month minimum wage? lol
lots of LAs have better cashback options

didnt ND say minimum wage for hunters? where is 10$ a month minimum wage? lol
lots of LAs have better cashback options

Atleast we get boxes though :p

Presidential Lockbox

VR Presidents Day! To celebrate the 1 Year Anniversary of the inauguration of the First President of Virtual Reality! Anyone who voted in the historic election may visit ROCKtropia on the weekend of the 14th -16th of April to receive a commemorative Lockbox.

ye. obviously. i definitely wont stay on RT and need to hunt daily just for 100 peds a months. totally not worth the hassle imo. and as far as i know ND he lowers the return on all the mobs you have to hunt anyway so he gets his money twice the money back. at least.

ye. obviously. i definitely wont stay on RT and need to hunt daily just for 100 peds a months. totally not worth the hassle imo. and as far as i know ND he lowers the return on all the mobs you have to hunt anyway so he gets his money twice the money back. at least.

I dont think ND cant lower the return, but he can give you enough mobs to hunt each month to make you pay 20 $ to ND and another 20 to MA :yup:

Anyone else gets ERROR when trying to f***********g Launch?

Had that problem during the last patch, wasn't able to fix it and had to reinstall. :(

Certainly miss the repair function

you know, i read most of RT's new features and im not much wiser about them

the worst joke ive seen in last 10 years

"ROCKtropia - BILLION JOBS Version Update
April 4th 2017

Presidential Lockbox

"

So there are finally official results whit real number of voters ?? quess we know how many VR boxes are ready to give awayyyy ......
:scratch2: nope we dont know many ppl voted ,and how many boxes will be given
and to avoid problem whit real voters get nothing ... we give VR box to everyone who will be on RT during weekend .....

cant wait how this Epic:censored: will proceed

Anyone else gets ERROR when trying to f***********g Launch?

Yes, mine doesn't launch any more. Is there still the repair option somewhere? (can't find it but sure there was something along this line in the past)

like voting was even possible... don't remind me of that fiasco

I got the update a day late because I didn't want to pay for sucking the fat chunk through the mobile. If this was all for the batsim, can we have an option to switch download on or off like with the planet data?

Then the client loader. It kept hanging up. It does this often at updates, but usually recovers after a few restarts. Not this time, at least not within my window of tolerance. I usually start the game without it since I found out how and it worked fine after letting the client loader just update the core program. The planet data then downloads automatically in-game. I don't understand why it works on one side and doesn't on the other, but instead of maintaining and fixing two programs, why not scrap the bloody thing and pull it into the main? Add the loader options there and use the ad network for pushing information. Too many people are too dumb to read it anyway.

I got the update a day late because I didn't want to pay for sucking the fat chunk through the mobile. If this was all for the batsim, can we have an option to switch download on or off like with the planet data?

Then the client loader. It kept hanging up. It does this often at updates, but usually recovers after a few restarts. Not this time, at least not within my window of tolerance. I usually start the game without it since I found out how and it worked fine after letting the client loader just update the core program. The planet data then downloads automatically in-game. I don't understand why it works on one side and doesn't on the other, but instead of maintaining and fixing two programs, why not scrap the bloody thing and pull it into the main? Add the loader options there and use the ad network for pushing information. Too many people are too dumb to read it anyway.

Absolutely not, ever.

Imagine that, being on a different client version of the main game than us... How much would be messed up lol. It's just not possible. It's the main client, it's what runs the planet data. It must always be the same version for every player.

Yea I hate the client loader hanging. I gotta SPAM the start button for the second it appears or it freezes. This happens like every time on my laptop regardless of updates, it sucks :p

Absolutely not, ever.

Imagine that, being on a different client version of the main game than us... How much would be messed up lol. It's just not possible. It's the main client, it's what runs the planet data. It must always be the same version for every player.

It already ensures that. The client refuses to start if it's outdated, also when called directly bypassing the loader. Then I call the client loader and it has no problem installing the new version of the core program, it is later when it usually hangs. The client download could easily be integrated in the main monolith, the content downloading already is. Depends on an assessment which is easier to fix or accomplish.

I find the client loader sometimes doesnt light the Launch button correctly after a new version update. However I just reboot the PC and all is well afterwards (Win7 64 bit)

I remember having the client loader problem that I think you guys are talking about. Then what I started doing was to close the CL after the update and go through the TOU screen and accept and then the CL and I have not had any trouble since then, about 3 years now give or take(WIN 10 64 bit).

Note to Mega, I was not going do WIN 10 either and then missed the count down and it loaded itself before I could stop it (I was WIN 7 64 bit also) Trust me you will like it and hardly notice any differences that makes any difference.

It already ensures that. The client refuses to start if it's outdated, also when called directly bypassing the loader. Then I call the client loader and it has no problem installing the new version of the core program, it is later when it usually hangs. The client download could easily be integrated in the main monolith, the content downloading already is. Depends on an assessment which is easier to fix or accomplish.

What point would updating the client loader separately in that list do though? You can't connect if it's not updated.

What point would updating the client loader separately in that list do though? You can't connect if it's not updated.

Seems I'm not expressing myself clearly. The main client does not start if it's not the latest version. The check is run before anything else. The client loader downloads and installs it automatically. This works, so far so good. Something happens later when the planet contents get updated. But this function is also contained in the main client, i.e. they programmed it twice. After updating the main program, I was able to start it without the client loader which kept hanging no matter how often I restarted (same setup as Mega, Win7-64), and received the content download for my location (Arkadia) right upon logging in. Since this works flawlessly, and the other one doesn't (at least for some or under some circumstances), I suggested they consider if it's not easier to just keep one.

Back