Voice of Doom

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I monitor 8 mobs on EntropiaLife . Medium size and one small the kebbies. All of them are in the red from -4.48 on caperons to -57.16 on feffioxs. Never had them all in the red at one time that I can remember.

This is the Voice of Doom signing off :).

I'm watching several ark mobs and they all are in green. The ark/caly EL clients ratio is higher than average too. I'm personally grinding on Ark until the Easter Mayhem, since it's a dead season on Caly , probably many others too. Why do you think Caly keeps trying with the big robots events.

EL represents very skewed statistics... it's impossible to make heads or tails of the tracker values.. if it's green, either it's paying out or there's just more people playing..

Without method to directly track globals and global value per capita per input (ped spent) it's kinda silly..

One person dropping 5-6 lvl 13 amps each day for a month can add 20-30k to the total mining tracker.

But like someone has already said, Ark mobs are green. Caly mobs are dogshit since the loot was redistributed.

Care to elaborate?

Not going to point on the obvious.. on caly you get the same loot regardless of mob maturity and maybe 8-9 different materials with most of your loot being ammo and shrapnel. It's been this way for over 2 years.

Go shoot mobs on ark or RT and you'll get a plethora of materials and much less ammo and shrapnel.

Not going to point on the obvious.. on caly you get the same loot regardless of mob maturity and maybe 8-9 different materials with most of your loot being ammo and shrapnel. It's been this way for over 2 years.

Go shoot mobs on ark or RT and you'll get a plethora of materials and much less ammo and shrapnel.

:yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup:

Well, with so many clueless whiners around here you are never sure what bullshit the poster has in mind.

But yeah, the item distribution I agree with, that could be better designed indeed. However calling Caly mobs dogshit in a total global value discussion kinda suggested you were talking tt returns. Nothing I have noticed that has turned dogshit there.

Calypso for life :wise:

But that is a really bad thing. 15 different materials in a loot window, compared to 4-5, means you need to have thousands of PEDs on yor card in order to be able to stack and sell. Have you seen messi91 when he's sorting RT loot on stream? Have you not noticed the plethora of crap that goes into TT? I hate that type of loot. Like I hate the robots loot on Caly because thy give useless crap.

When some oil become rare in the loot, so it can create a bit of markup, that ppl long for, then, ppl cry. because oil with markup is gone; when it comes back in the loot, immediately gets over farmed and price crashes, then some cry because again, there's no MU. This will never stop. The only change in this debate is that some understand they have to quickly adapt to an oil or a particular type of wool and farm it for a couple of days, but other than that, there will always be complaints with only biased points of views...

OH! Also, the OP author is either never sober OR forever clueless about hunting, when starting threads. Or is it some humor I don't understand? :D

OH! Also, the OP author is either never sober OR forever clueless about hunting, when starting threads. Or is it some humor I don't understand? :D

I'm sure its some sort of black humor we don't understand otherwise its beyond my logic why someone would start threads for every useless stuff about EU

I'm sure its some sort of black humor we don't understand otherwise its beyond my logic why someone would start threads for every useless stuff about EU

To read some of the dumb ass comments when a dumb ass post is made. When I see a post like this I don't even bother to respond but I sure caught a lot of flies with this vinegar LOL.

To read some of the dumb ass comments when a dumb ass post is made. When I see a post like this I don't even bother to respond but I sure caught a lot of flies with this vinegar LOL.
Ok so can you point to the posts on this forum where you are serious? If there is any, I can't tell the difference

I used to enjoy getting gold coins :)

Whether it's individual mob stats or universe-wide stats, seeing only numbers and color-coded percentages can be quite misleading. Seeing red percentage numbers without remembering the change from previous visit can skew perception.
That's why I like graphs:
Of course, a graph like this just shows general trends, just like graphs of stock market indices (ie Dow Jones industrial average).

But that is a really bad thing. 15 different materials in a loot window, compared to 4-5, means you need to have thousands of PEDs on yor card in order to be able to stack and sell. Have you seen messi91 when he's sorting RT loot on stream? Have you not noticed the plethora of crap that goes into TT? I hate that type of loot. Like I hate the robots loot on Caly because thy give useless crap.

Not only this - Arkadia has less population than Calypso. A lot less. When looking in the auction you will notice not many trades are up. This means not only do you need thousands on your card to stack, the risk of not selling your loot on Arkadia is greater. Which means more auction costs, Spaceflight cost, or any other cost you incur trying to get your shit off your hands.

Puny globals have plummeted on Caly. No new players are joining EU!

Time to sell skills and leave before it's too late!

Can we delete this thread? It adds nothing, waste of space

Back