Society
Craft To Manufacture
Cambuurrinse
hello, i sell the perfect taming set... i wont split up

items in it are:
adj boiga UNL
moccasin UNL
perfected tame ring UNL
exarosaur strong lvl 30fed. (20% tame buff unlock)

3300ped

all items come full tt, i can sell some tame skills and bioregen aswell for a negotiable price

regards cambuurrinse'

Last edited:
Bump for -30% loss loot 2,0

Could you put some stats on the rings?

Also, what amount skills do you have for sale?

adj resto sold tame stuff still available

What are the stats on the perfected tame ring?

Bump for -30% loss loot 2,0

Bump for Cam.

Maybe not for this thread, I don't know. Although I'll add some thoughts.

Generally I think Loot 2.0 has been ok, I've had some wobbles myself and tame 99% of my online activity these days. Most of my runs have been quite good, I've had a few minus 70's per whip+amp, but also had a few + 70's as well.

I think:

Adding a decent amp on the unl bolga, is now a must
Perfected taming ring (or a good one at least...mod+) is a must
Wearing armour I think matters now for calcs under the hood (think cam was using resto heals, naked).

Now pets I think is an interesting one.
I never seem to have great success running a 20% skill gain taming pet, I have no idea why that is.
But if I run a 15% skill gain pet I seem to get more...how can I put it...."balanced returns".

It's frustrating that especially as I also put a lot of time and money into 20% taming pets.

I also think skill matters a lot now. Maybe more skill ranks helps.
I know cam sells skills, where I don't

I'm not saying cam got it wrong, I've had some nasty loot holes skilling taming the last couple of years.
But now I'm getting to higher levels, the returns seem more balanced.

Taming is still a very rare activity, that in some ways is why I like it. People can't just chip it and overtake 2-3 years of solid hard work. Because there's not enough skills on the market for sale to do that.

I had no taming skills before the profession was brought back, and I can say it is possible to tame to decent levels in todays game (even if completing against those old school players that managed to gain the skill much easier in the old days).

Based on the efficiency stats, I'd say a unl-bolga setup for taming with an amp, has got to be one of the best eco melee setups in game. If you can trust and believe, and work through the loot holes, when things are not going so good.

If you put an amp 4 on it, total cost is 265 ped for about 2 hour taming run. That is a ton cheaper than big mob hunting for cost outlay. Or 530 ped for 4 hours of entertainment (2 runs). Less of course returns.

Good luck Cam.

Rick

Last edited:
Bump for Cam.

Maybe not for this thread, I don't know. Although I'll add some thoughts.

Generally I think Loot 2.0 has been ok, I've had some wobbles myself and tame 99% of my online activity these days. Most of my runs have been quite good, I've had a few minus 70's per whip+amp, but also had a few + 70's as well.

I think:

Adding a decent amp on the unl bolga, is now a must
Perfected taming ring (or a good one at least...mod+) is a must
Wearing armour I think matters now for calcs under the hood (think cam was using resto heals, naked).

Now pets I think is an interesting one.
I never seem to have great success running a 20% skill gain taming pet, I have no idea why that is.
But if I run a 15% skill gain pet I seem to get more...how can I put it...."balanced returns".

It's frustrating that especially as I also put a lot of time and money into 20% taming pets.

I also think skill matters a lot now. Maybe more skill ranks helps.
I know cam sells skills, where I don't

I'm not saying cam got it wrong, I've had some nasty loot holes skilling taming the last couple of years.
But now I'm getting to higher levels, the returns seem more balanced.

Taming is still a very rare activity, that in some ways is why I like it. People can't just chip it and overtake 2-3 years of solid hard work. Because there's not enough skills on the market for sale to do that.

I had no taming skills before the profession was brought back, and I can say it is possible to tame to decent levels in todays game (even if completing against those old school players that managed to gain the skill much easier in the old days).

Based on the efficiency stats, I'd say a unl-bolga setup for taming with an amp, has got to be one of the best eco melee setups in game. If you can trust and believe, and work through the loot holes, when things are not going so good.

If you put an amp 4 on it, total cost is 265 ped for about 2 hour taming run. That is a ton cheaper than big mob hunting for cost outlay. Or 530 ped for 4 hours of entertainment (2 runs). Less of course returns.

Good luck Cam.

Rick

ty for the reply, yes i sell cuz the ores enmat market recovered, i was a trader and be a trader now in twin again

still for sale, buy it now

Back