When to Nes's this morning and no one was there.

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I had not been there for a long time, not sure but maybe as long as a year. There was not a single green dot anywhere. I played for about 45 minutes and went inside and there were 2 players and in 15 or 20 minutes one of them was gone.

Kind of sad for Nea must be losing ped daily.

I had not been there for a long time, not sure but maybe as long as a year. There was not a single green dot anywhere. I played for about 45 minutes and went inside and there were 2 players and in 15 or 20 minutes one of them was gone.

a lot of sweaters learned that other mobs are better for sweating purposes. Lots of mob on Rocktropia that do one point damage and have fairly high health, etc.

People still hunt ambu at Nea's (no idea why, there are plenty of dense untaxed spawns) but sweaters were lured away to another ambu LA a couple of years ago.

People still hunt ambu at Nea's (no idea why, there are plenty of dense untaxed spawns) but sweaters were lured away to another ambu LA a couple of years ago.

I think it was the BIG Ind LA 42 I think but I don't understand why basically same thing and I think Nes's cut is a little less, the no tax spawns a lure I am sure. I can see more of a reason like Mastermesh said.

I think it was the BIG Ind LA 42 I think but I don't understand why basically same thing and I think Nes's cut is a little less, the no tax spawns a lure I am sure. I can see more of a reason like Mastermesh said.

No, it was Royal Club. Yes, exactly same thing from a sweater's point of view, but the LA's owner did a lot of spamming to promote it and its events :) OLA42 is mostly popular among sweaters during their own sweating events, and it already was like that in Nea's days.

I wonder if Nea still logs in?

The initial exodus from Nea's was because of the massive number of afk/bot sweaters. Everyone moved to the LA/spot, ?Royal Club TP, where you could drag the ambu to the pvp area where botters/afk'ers could be pk'ed.

It was nice. I used to sweat there to make my own mind essence and something to do in between heal jobs. But then started the pvp/pk drama which eventually caused the sweat activity there to die out.

And as Svarog mentioned above, now the sweat circle activity is at ola 42 with the sweating events.

Dont forget the large number of sweaters sweating kerberos as well.

No, it was Royal Club. Yes, exactly same thing from a sweater's point of view, but the LA's owner did a lot of spamming to promote it and its events :) OLA42 is mostly popular among sweaters during their own sweating events, and it already was like that in Nea's days.

Actually I was speaking of the hunters more than the sweaters. I myself like the terrain more than Nea's but hunting is what I did. When I used to hunt Nea's there always seem to a few other hunters around.

The initial exodus from Nea's was because of the massive number of afk/bot sweaters. Everyone moved to the LA/spot, ?Royal Club TP, where you could drag the ambu to the pvp area where botters/afk'ers could be pk'ed.

It was nice. I used to sweat there to make my own mind essence and something to do in between heal jobs. But then started the pvp/pk drama which eventually caused the sweat activity there to die out.

And as Svarog mentioned above, now the sweat circle activity is at ola 42 with the sweating events.

I was over there this morning and there was a pretty good group sweating but only one.

Actually I was speaking of the hunters more than the sweaters. I myself like the terrain more than Nea's but hunting is what I did. When I used to hunt Nea's there always seem to a few other hunters around.

For hunters probably not much has changed, Nea's still the most hunted ambu LA. Look at EL stats for the last week:

GlobalsHuntersTotal loot
Nea's place1103510124
OLA42 North73276550
LA24 (Royal Club tp)50234228

For hunters probably not much has changed, Nea's still the most hunted ambu LA. Look at EL stats for the last week:

GlobalsHuntersTotal loot
Nea's place1103510124
OLA42 North73276550
LA24 (Royal Club tp)50234228

I forgot to look at EL. That is good and makes me feel better for Nea's:)

There are so many better mobs to be sweating. Time to time I do go to where most sweaters are and stick around for maybe 10 minutes and leave due to the poor skills. But yes, then again I do keep all my sweat and never sold any of it..so maybe some do sweat to resale or something like that.

Back