Something strange about the auction ?

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann

Notice the expiration time 1 day and 68 minutes, how is that possible :scratch2:. The second bid was around 30 minutes before the ending of the auction if I remember correctly.

To read some of the dumb ass comments when a dumb ass post is made. When I see a post like this I don't even bother to respond but I sure caught a lot of flies with this vinegar LOL.

Does this thread fall into the same category of dumb ass threads?
If yes, I think there should be a specific category in the forums, in Off topic, "Dumb ass threads".
If no, I think joining a society so there's a buffer between you and the forum would be great for everyone. Maybe even get a mentor could help?

If yes, I think there should be a specific category in the forums, in Off topic, "Dumb ass threads".
If no, I think joining a society so there's a buffer between you and the forum would be great for everyone. Maybe even get a mentor could help?

Humm must have struck a nerve, if you fell that you fall into that category then by all means, for you, of course.

Thats you in pink shirt CozMo?

Wait...so if you schedule your auction to end during the weekly server downtime, it becomes an 8 day auction?

The 7 day auction in crap (so is only allowing us 2 pages).

This doesn't help much, but it still helps...

Also:

I fail to see how a OP can be off topic. It is not possible for an OP to be off topic. OP's are inherently 100% totally ON topic for that matter.

In fact, if anyone went off topic in this thread, it was you, because YOUR post did not address the question in the OP, just saying :D

Last edited:
I didn't know that either.. And some in this thread are really going for the a-hole of the day award.

Reactions: San
Wait...so if you schedule your auction to end during the weekly server downtime, it becomes an 8 day auction?

The 7 day auction in crap (so is only allowing us 2 pages).

This doesn't help much, but it still helps...

No it becomes a 7day+"duration of server downtime"..

Last edited:
Back