President of VR has taken over Explosives!

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
Looks like Explosives BP I has been reclassified as being in the Rocktropia Component II book, at least in item info screen... Still fits in the regular Calypso Component I book though (at least for now)... Wonder if this has anything to do with the upcoming weekend voting booth thing? I am hoping this is a bug, which is why it's here in bug report section, but if it's not, well, time will tell I suppose.

Maybe it's always been a Rocktropia bp, and I'm just recognizing it now? Don't think that's the case though.

Hmm... the RT book does have a slot now... guess it's just so that that is possible? May be interesting if this does have to do with the upcoming VR Pres mission?

entropia_2017-04-05_01.01.57.jpg

If they are redoing rocktropian bps, hopefully the rocktropia blueprint book for enhancers will have some functionality as it's got none at the moment since it doesn't take regular enhancer bps... Might be interesting if new bps for that that are planet specific start up down the road?

Last edited:
it looks like all generic component BPs are listed as RT BPs now, so i'm guessing a bug maybe

The classification of this thing was confused from the get-go. In auction under weapon blueprints, in the books something else. Whatever they did now, it looks totally arbitrary, but this bit of information getting changed as a side effect of working on something else isn't very plausible. Weird.

It means nothing, it just tells you what blueprint books have a slot for that specific bp. This VU ND finally took the time to make some proper bp books and chose to add every damn common bp for whatever reason.

This also tells us it's entirely possible to have a slot for a blueprint in several different books, and the sky doesn't collapse because of that.

Back