97 and counting globals of pyrite today only - what this means?

Pratahn

Guardian
Close to 100 pyrite globals for less then 24 hours. What is going on? Is this some special pattern or what?

My assumption is that MA opened up the cap on Pyrite because of how ridiculous it is right now (Or was rather).

After someone found the pyrite globals (Joda I think?) I think it just turned into a trend and everyone's reaping the resources. This is good for the economy in my opinion.

I will add that I do not like the fact that a lot of the same people are getting this pyrite. I am not the type to hate or point fingers - but you don't up a resource and then provide 50% of it to the PVP4 players...Who have a very tight and well-knit society.

Last edited:
MA lifted the cap...

Basically MA allowed the supposed hoarding to go on for months and months before they realized their revenue suffers when people stop using damage enhancers.

Or there was no hoarding and MA realizes pyrite wave farming was a profit machine and what better what to further destroy markup than put their greasy hands into resource distribution yet again?

(disclosure: I mine but I don't mine pyrite so idgaf).

Or maybe just to stimulate all the pvp fighting going on atm ;)

or maybe 600% for dmg enhancers don't stimulate people to shoot?

or maybe 600% for dmg enhancers don't stimulate people to shoot?

Or maybe to stimulate messi returning to Calypso. You know they (MA) miss you. Apparently cld gone down since u left!

Or magbe to stimulate messi returning to Calypso. You know they (MA) miss you. Apparently cld gone down since u left!

Well Ark seems to produce larger global and just as much pyrite

Selling pyrite under auction markup!! :scratch2:

Well Ark seems to produce larger global and just as much pyrite

All lyst now. Was just lucky on larger claims. And caly was out of L13
However seems caly still dropping...

Buying damage enhancers 1-10 100% @ boxes

looks like dmg enhancers will be usable again and enhancer slot on items will have proper value again, hopefully things stay this way, nice move from MA assuming it was their doing.

looks like dmg enhancers will be usable again and enhancer slot on items will have proper value again, hopefully things stay this way, nice move from MA assuming it was their doing.

they like playing with the price i was waiting for a while tho ;)

From what I can tell dianthus remains untouched.. but accu enhancers don't increase turnover nearly as much as damage do so I wouldn't be surprised if it's left alone.

From what I can tell dianthus remains untouched.. but accu enhancers don't increase turnover nearly as much as damage do so I wouldn't be surprised if it's left alone.

Dianthus also used to make various Arkadian weapons and Armour, eg Aquila. So I will be sad if the current cap remains.

Need Dianthus for gardening too

Now this is interesting... I am so glad I didn't store my pyrite finds in storage and sold in auction the day I mined it. At least Pyrite mission on Calypso is now possible to complete :)

when you look at EL graph, its a massive lump in globals last week, but is way down again (still higher than before) so either a temp bump created by getting ahead of MA or MA released more into the pool and it was all taken quickly (or deleted someone with a hoard)

when you look at EL graph, its a massive lump in globals last week, but is way down again (still higher than before) so either a temp bump created by getting ahead of MA or MA released more into the pool and it was all taken quickly (or deleted someone with a hoard)

Been globaling steadily and someone just hit 595 ped hof on it so doesn't appear to be capped nor on wave system.

Now if only they would do this for dianthus.

Ahh old PA..

I think it`s old Twin.. I mean the boxes were in old Twin?
in PA used to be "@statue" or "@North wall"

on topic: good to see a little decrease in enh. MU, at least for a while...

much more that usual pvp miners (and for sure good hunters), needs their own dmg enh
so they go more in pvp to mine pyrite

I think it`s old Twin.. I mean the boxes were in old Twin?
in PA used to be "@statue" or "@North wall"

on topic: good to see a little decrease in enh. MU, at least for a while...

I have a faint visual memory of boxes in PA near the tp along a wall where people would stand and say, @boxes. But I am old and my memory is shot, so I could be totally wrong about that, its what happens, you have a memory you know is true, but its all just made up in your dreams or imagination and never really happened, so much fun :laugh:

I have a faint visual memory of boxes in PA near the tp along a wall where people would stand and say, @boxes. But I am old and my memory is shot, so I could be totally wrong about that, its what happens, you have a memory you know is true, but its all just made up in your dreams or imagination and never really happened, so much fun :laugh:

There were definitely boxes in PA.

There were definitely boxes in PA.

Thanks for confirming my faint memory of what was virtually real at that time :yay:

(I still miss those days)

Back