97 and counting globals of pyrite today only - what this means?

Thanks for confirming my faint memory of what was virtually real at that time :yay:

(I still miss those days)

ped_line_2.jpg

Reactions: Mac
Buying damage enhancers 1-10 100% @ boxes

Now that's an old school player buying/selling at the popular teleports back in the day! :cool:

I should have kept reading post, glad others remember it well too! PA popped in my mind right away then I remember the boxes at Twins (usually where the pilot line would be)

Well Mindark said fuck it , you guys have to use dmg enhs and have more turnover so what they did ...they nerfed the dianthus (+ pyrite should be 120-130% soon lol)

Last edited:
Well Mindark said fuck it , you guys have to use dmg enhs and have more turnover so what they did ...they nerfed the dianthus (+ pyrite should be 120-130% soon lol)

You mean they gave us the ability to spend more ped but took away something that increased our eco? Shocker.

You mean they gave us the ability to spend more ped but took away something that increased our eco? Shocker.

Damage enhancers can increase eco as well by reducing defensive costs and cutting down on mob regen, in many cases more than accuracy enhancers will.

Last edited:
Damage enhancers can increase eco as well by reducing defensive costs and cutting down on mob regen, in many cases more than accuracy enhancers will.

Mob regen is compensated in loot, isn`t it?

It's 50% compensated according to some tests that were done a while back on this subject.

I'm pretty sure JB (i think?) did some tests way back when and showed that regen is compensated at the same rate until about 3x mob base hp.

So basically, if you were mining pyrite before the moove, you end up with 1 claim or so and saying wtf

But now they have (manually) changed the hit rate, youhoo

It is so lame..

So please tell us when you change hit rate for zanderium/dianthus, like that we won't loose time looking for them..

I wish that some resources could only been found from a higher prospecting rank/level and not only because they removed the cap..

Sorry but this is bullshit once again.

:bs::cussing::handjob::argue::banghead::cdevil:

It was fun while it lasted. :laugh:

Back