Easter Mayhem Preview

GR or Core :scratch2:

Do GR. Mobs are a nicer colour :laugh:

I think this thread needs something new to argue about, so can someone please define 'uber' and how they would design an event to account for an avatars 'uberness'?

If you have to pick a skill or attribute to force someone into a particular instance, which do you choose?

I consider my hunting professions to be pretty good, but using them to put me in a high category would be useless. They are at these levels from 11 years in game, not from having any nice gear (which I suspect is most people's default measure of 'uber').

Couldn't say why, but Core is my favourite event and I do it because I like it. I play in the level I can handle, with the gear I can scrape together and the cash I can afford to lose, but never have any illusion about winning anything. I therefore enjoy the event.

A couple of thoughts.
-For every player spending 000's of ped to win an event, there are probably several who spent as much and lost.
-If I dropped a top item in an event, chances are I would end up selling (to a highly skilled player) as I wouldn't be able to use it. I would then use the peds to play at my own level and enjoy the game.
-I haven't learned much over 11 years (too damn lazy) but I know one thing...it isn't about the events.

See you in the Core (or not)

Ff

Do GR. Mobs are a nicer colour :laugh:

See you in the Core (or not)

Ff

I'll try to do both, but I don't know if I will be able to finish my breeder kill mission before then.

For some reason the mission wasn't available the first day, so I lost three sessions of killing until it finally showed up for me to be able to take it the following day. Ark devs really need to work on that whole mission interface, its a clusterfuck for many.

I will do Core, I've loved killing bots since a Trooper revive killed me back when I was noobier than I am today north of Raven Valley when I was trying to run to the great blue north to pick up the Ft. Zeus TP. Death to bots!

I don't know what uber is, I fall into the noober category, but I'd guess its a combination of many things, Attributes, Skills, Gear, Knowledge, Activity. The idea of what constitutes uber is arbitrary and that makes it difficult. Just do what you can afford and have fun, after all todays uber prize is tomorrows tt item.

Back