Selling: Skill Give-away - bring an esi and i'll fill it up

Norbert

Elite
Basically RL issues have forced me to get outta dodge as fast as i can, any skill i have bring an esi and i'll fill it up for you. I'll spam in #Calytrade when online for next week or two, also can provide collateral for esi you supply.

Just hate seeing skills go to waste, wide selection available 270k or so left

Hit me up ingame :)

Dibbler

You're giving away free skills to anyone with an esi? :scratch2:

You're giving away free skills to anyone with an esi? :scratch2:

Yes basically have limited time to get all withdraws actioned, about done on sales but won't have time to sell skills. So giving away to anyone with esi. Basically relationship collapsed last couple days net provider been cancelled so have 2 weeks max to clear dibbler down, reckon couple of years in india or africa are due ;).

Engineering all gone :)
Evade/dodge gone :)

Back on later, handgun, rifle, longblade yadyada, prospecting etc etc...

266k left

Last edited:
Yes basically have limited time to get all withdraws actioned, about done on sales but won't have time to sell skills. So giving away to anyone with esi. Basically relationship collapsed last couple days net provider been cancelled so have 2 weeks max to clear dibbler down, reckon couple of years in india or africa are due ;).

266k left

Don't want skills (and i don't loot esi anyway), but ... take care man, whatever continent you'll be on...

266k left

Oh, I see. Damn. Well, I know we never even met in game before, but I wish you the best.

Just because of relationship difficulties, you dont need to take it out on Dibbler! :argue:

I hope you reconsider getting rid of all your skills, but I wish you good luck in selling your items. :)

Best of luck to you man and hope things turn around for you!

It's been fun knowing you all these years ;-)

:beerchug:

GL my friend.

Back