Easter Strongbox 2017 Sale Begins

Coulda been a 2017 Easter ring too :D

True but honestly i would take that 4 extra ped... IT'S 2 CLICK ON MY LVL 3BP FFS:eyecrazy:
Sorry im overtired :laugh:

How about you eat them and turnover some peds and then deposit again? Like we all do.

This guy must be owner/employee at MA or is paid to advertise and play. Could be son of the owner too haha. Every single post is encouraging people to deposit/spend money and never has a complaint lol.

Bertha Bot said:
Easter Strongbox 2017 Sale Begins

The Easter Strongbox 2017 sale begins today, April 7!!What treasure waits for you inside?!
Maybe it’s the Easter Ring 2017?

easter_snoopy.gif

Happy Easter! :)

This guy must be owner/employee at MA or is paid to advertise and play. Could be son of the owner too haha. Every single post is encouraging people to deposit/spend money and never has a complaint lol.

I work for MA how did you guess?

got nuthin but ammo, ammo, and more ammo.... time to go huntin.

Can you guys open on phone? Ive tryed both on phone and Ipad without success

Would be nice, if we could buy boxes, and other things from shop, with PAYSAVE. Paysave is the only option, i have atm, for making a depo, or even buy stuff from shop.

hello,

i also saw a paysafe Mastercard credit card....its only chargeable with paysafe ...its very good...

Last year Ares rings were removed from easter boxes. Is it the same this year?

Yea ive noticed, i just had to scroll way down to find the popup.
Kinda bad it comes at middle of boxes instead of poping up at the box pile you click

Pills and a cat to add to the ammo pile...

Switched to Entropia pocket... so opening boxes on phone is becoming a new pricey hobby while sitting around waiting

Last edited:
Back