Had an interesting with one of nano- pills

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I was hunting Caperons and with out any additional acceleration pills or rings or anything. Cap are a little big for me and they hit me pretty hard and I heal quite a bit so I back up when shooting and the Caps just barely catch me and it only takes a few shots to kill them after they catch me. On a post Svorg mentioned that he had a Herm ring with 20% acceleration increase and Prots could not catch him. So I have a few pills that have 33% increase in acceleration so I took one.
Ok here is the strange part, the Caps still catch by the same little bit that they did before but I am going 33% faster, its like they get the acceleration increase same as me. I don't know how that works but I am definitely going faster backwards than I was without the pill and so are the Caps:scratch2:

You're not helping at all the poor guy :lolup:

You're saying the mobs increase with speed as you do. Interesting idea.

Sober is the new black

Interesting, I really thought that someone else would have had this happen but I guess not. I do wonder though why one would post in this thread if he or she had nothing to add about the subject. Maybe they just like to see their post count go up but it certainly serves no purpose.

You're saying the mobs increase with speed as you do. Interesting idea.
It certainly seems so as I can not out run him moving backwards with a 33% speed increase and that is the only explanation I can come up with.

one thing , example Proterons , you hunt a young just walking backwards , its easy , but when you hunt higher maturity things change , maybe that`s why you think they are running faster , it`s the fact of hp .

I dont want to say a something stupid but at any mob , young maturity has a certain speed , and a stalker has a bigger speed. Somebody corect me if Im wrong .:wise:

Interesting, I really thought that someone else would have had this happen but I guess not. I do wonder though why one would post in this thread if he or she had nothing to add about the subject. Maybe they just like to see their post count go up but it certainly serves no purpose.
Well since you are bombing this forum with silly questions and even stated yourself that you like to read the "dumb ass comments when a dumb ass post is made" as you put it, people will of course be trolling you in everything you do. And how will anyone ever know when you are really being serious? Ever heard the expression 'cry wolf'?

If this thread really is serious, did you even try more than just a couple mobs? Since weapons have a damage interval and no set damage for every hit, dps can be very different on a mob per mob basis.

I am taking it for granted you are using same weapon setup as earlier, and hunt the same maturity of Caperon.

one thing , example Proterons , you hunt a young just walking backwards , its easy , but when you hunt higher maturity things change , maybe that`s why you think they are running faster , it`s the fact of hp .

I dont want to say a something stupid but at any mob , young maturity has a certain speed , and a stalker has a bigger speed. Somebody corect me if Im wrong .:wise:

Well since you are bombing this forum with silly questions and even stated yourself that you like to read the "dumb ass comments when a dumb ass post is made" as you put it, people will of course be trolling you in everything you do. And how will anyone ever know when you are really being serious? Ever heard the expression 'cry wolf'?

If this thread really is serious, did you even try more than just a couple mobs? Since weapons have a damage interval and no set damage for every hit, dps can be very different on a mob per mob basis.

I am taking it for granted you are using same weapon setup as earlier, and hunt the same maturity of Caperon.
Livis:
Actually I was not talking about the size of the hit but the fact that they were reaching me at the same speed as before I took the pill. And yes there are only young ones where I hunt.

Una: I agree about the dumb ass thing but the funny thing is if I got a reply like I gave I would never open another post by me :), Like I said certain peeps like to see there name in lights and I don't think I ever made comments like I have received to another player except in response to things like this. BTW this will be my last one as I am tired of fueling a fire I did not start. BTW I don't consider this a silly question and not sure I have ever posted one that I didn't want a real answer for.

As I said to Livis I am not talking about damage just the fact that the Caps got close enough to hit as the bulk of their damage is impact. And yes the set up is exactly the same, as a matter of fact it happened during the same hunting session, Tested without the pill and then with the pill. Did basically two 400 ped runs. I also did not see much difference as far as loot goes either from one run to the other.

Livis:
Actually I was not talking about the size of the hit but the fact that they were reaching me at the same speed as before I took the pill. And yes there are only young ones where I hunt.

Una: I agree about the dumb ass thing but the funny thing is if I got a reply like I gave I would never open another post by me :), Like I said certain peeps like to see there name in lights and I don't think I ever made comments like I have received to another player except in response to things like this. BTW this will be my last one as I am tired of fueling a fire I did not start. BTW I don't consider this a silly question and not sure I have ever posted one that I didn't want a real answer for.

As I said to Livis I am not talking about damage just the fact that the Caps got close enough to hit as the bulk of their damage is impact. And yes the set up is exactly the same, as a matter of fact it happened during the same hunting session, Tested without the pill and then with the pill. Did basically two 400 ped runs. I also did not see much difference as far as loot goes either from one run to the other.
Livius *****

Back