Easter Mayhem 2017 Full Details Now Available

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
The Core - Easter Mayhem 2017

Raid the Robot Base! Seize the DSUs!

The Core robots at Hadesheim are once again preparing to use DSUs (Data storage Units) to track and obtain powerful technology from hidden RX caches. We must stop them, or risk being annihilated!

We ask you to raid The Core, destroy the robots and seize the DSUs from the wreckage!

The CDF will gladly offer rewards to brave colonists who successfully manage to recover numerous DSUs.

/Brig. General de Souza

Event Dates
  • Event Start: Thursday, April 13, 1400 UTC
  • Event End: Wednesday, April 19, 1400 UTC

The Core
There are five instance levels to accommodate avatars of various profession levels. All of the instances are accessed by interacting with The Core teleporter inside the EST dropship in Minopolis, and then selecting the instance level you wish to enter.

The Core Level 1
  • Core Harbinger Gen. 01 (Lvl 4)
  • Core Harbinger Gen. 02 (Lvl 7)
  • Core Eviscerator Gen. 01 (Lvl 6)
  • Core Eviscerator Gen. 02 (Lvl 9)

The Core Level 2
  • Core Harbinger Gen. 03 (Lvl 9)
  • Core Harbinger Gen. 04 (Lvl 11)
  • Core Eviscerator Gen. 03 (Lvl 12)
  • Core Eviscerator Gen. 04 (Lvl 15)

The Core Level 3
  • Core Harbinger Gen. 05 (Lvl 14)
  • Core Harbinger Gen. 06 (Lvl 17)
  • Core Eviscerator Gen. 05 (Lvl 19)
  • Core Eviscerator Gen. 06 (Lvl 24)

The Core Level 4
  • Core Harbinger Gen. 07 (Lvl 22)
  • Core Harbinger Gen. 08 (Lvl 26)
  • Core Eviscerator Gen. 07 (Lvl 31)
  • Core Eviscerator Gen. 08 (Lvl 39)

The Core Level 5
  • Core Harbinger Gen. 09 (Lvl 32)
  • Core Harbinger Gen. 10 (Lvl 36)
  • Core Eviscerator Gen. 09 (Lvl 51)
  • Core Eviscerator Gen. 10 (Lvl 58)

There are also reports of several powerful Warlock-class robot bosses inside The Core. Colonists are urged to be prepared for aggressive offensive tactics from these augmented Warlocks. Bunnies (Kanin) will not spawn inside The Core as illustrated.

Scoring
The following point system has been created to track the retrieval of Robot Data Storage Units (DSU):
  • Robot DSU Class 1 (1 point)
  • Robot DSU Class 2 (5 points)
  • Robot DSU Class 3 (10 points)
  • Robot DSU Class 4 (20 points)
  • Robot DSU Class 5 (50 points)
  • Robot DSU Class 6 (100 points)
  • Robot DSU Class 7 (500 points)
  • Robot DSU Class 8 (1.000 points)
  • Robot DSU Class 9 (5.000 points)
Your event score will be updated automatically each time one of the Data Storage Units is recovered.

Final event scores will be calculated based on hourly point averages to derive each participant's 20-hour normalized event score.

This scoring method removes the need for participants to track time spent in the instances (beyond meeting the 20-hour prize eligibility requirement), removes the risk of participants being inadvertently disqualified from the event for time reasons, and allows all participants to hunt as much as desired in the event instances without giving an unfair advantage to those who are able to hunt for many hours.

Rewards
The colonists accumulating the highest 20-hour normalized point averages during the event period will be awarded the following rewards by Earth Shock Trooper command:
  • 1st Place - Easter Ring 2017 + 5000 PED Universal Ammo
  • 2nd Place - Mayhem Scintillator Viridian
  • 3rd Place - Mayhem Scintillator Heliotrope
  • 4th Place - Mayhem Scintillator Cobalt
  • 5th Place - Mayhem Scintillator Azure
  • 6th Place - 5000 PED Universal Ammo
  • 7th Place - 4000 PED Universal Ammo
  • 8th Place - 3000 PED Universal Ammo
  • 9th Place - 2000 PED Universal Ammo
  • 10th Place - 1000 PED Universal Ammo
***IMPORTANT***
Participants must complete at least 20 hours in the event instances to qualify for the above prizes.

Bonus Rewards
In addition, all colonists reaching the following event point totals will receive bonus rewards from EST Command:
  • 1000 Points - 50 PED
  • 2500 Points - 100 PED
  • 5000 Points - 200 PED
  • 7500 Points - 300 PED
  • 10000 Points - 400 PED
Bonus rewards do not have a minimum time requirement.

Rules & Notes
This event is intended for solo hunters. Any attempt at abusing team mechanics or any other Entropia Universe systems or features in order to gain an unfair advantage over other participants will be grounds for disqualification from the event, forfeiture of any prizes, and possible sanctions imposed on one’s Entropia Universe account.

***IMPORTANT*** Do not abandon the mission! If you abandon the mission for any reason, either intentionally or accidentally, all points earned up to that moment will be lost forever. Support cannot and will not restore points for abandoned missions, regardless of the situation.

Happy Hunting!

The Planet Calypso Dev Team

Reward Item Info

Easter Ring 2017
  • Equip Slot: Right Hand
  • Trauma Mitigation: 24%
  • Faster Reload: 12%
  • Increased Critical Strike Chance: 2%
  • Increased Run Speed: 12%
  • Increased Max Health: 24
  • Auto Loot Collection - 24m

Mayhem Scintillator Azure
  • Laser Pistol
  • Max Damage: 16
  • Attacks/Min: 79
  • Range: 36m
  • DPS: 21.11
  • DPP: 4.2395
  • Increased Critical Strike Chance: 1%
  • Recommended Level: 35

Mayhem Scintillator Cobalt
  • Laser Pistol
  • Max Damage: 35
  • DPS: 46.17
  • DPP: 4.2404
  • Recommended Level: 55

Mayhem Scintillator Heliotrope
  • Laser Pistol
  • Max Damage: 52
  • DPS: 68.6
  • DPP: 4.2414
  • Recommended Level: 75

Mayhem Scintillator Viridian
  • Laser Pistol
  • Max Damage: 65
  • DPS: 85.75
  • DPP: 4.2428
  • Recommended Level: 95

Extra, Extra!!
Easter Bunnie infestation!

True to their nature, Corinthian Kanins have been breeding...well, like rabbits! They've been sighted around Athena Spaceport, Atlantis Archipelago, Cape Corinth and Half Moon Bay.

So if you want to tame your very own Easter Bunny, crack out your whip and get going on Thursday, April 13, 1400 UTC!

Full details are now available for Easter Mayhem 2017 on the Easter Mayhem 2017 event page.

Not long till it starts on Thursday, April 13, 1400 UTC!

Originally Posted Here

and is there any point for a mid level hunter to do this?

Lets see,

I assume these harbingers / evi / warlocks dont count for any mission.

Everyone will be competing against the best players.

or

I can stay in Gold Rush, possibly compete against similar skilled, get repeatable missions to get evade reward and skill pill bonus.

Decision Decision ........ :laugh:

20 hours is more doable for those of us who work.
I assume Easter bunnies are new Pets?

Hmmmm

Looks like this one is being run more like the Arkadian Gold Rush, but I am sure the usual suspects will manage to win it all. Going to skip this one for sure. I have no desire to feed the pool for others.

hopefully star wins it^^

Thank you for your support! As usual I will try my hardest for my fans. :)

Pills, L plates, scope, sights, Armor, Gun, Fap, and skills... I guess all the investment should give some advantage. I do agree categories would be good to increase participation.

Good luck all!

and is there any point for a mid level hunter to do this?

You will gain experience for Halloween 2017 and Merry Mayem 2017 and meanwhile you can deposit and skill up, aquire gear and compete for top10 prizes.

Hey MA,

Are you going to put any Easter rings in those boxes or are you just trolling?

:wave:

Hey MA,

Maybe they waiting for this to start first before dropping the rings.

Hey MA,

Be careful what you are asking.

Reactions: Mac

Haha My PED was well wasted searching for one. :eyecrazy:

My CLD's are happy for a new Mayhem. Go spend a lot of ped's

You can't waste ped buying boxes...

If you consider y pills, other non tt able items that dont get used ...yes you can and do waste ped every time you buy boxes over ammo.

Easter pills are 5 ped each...

I have several hundred PED tied up in these now...pills that tend to only magnify losses ..and profts for MA, more often than not.

To the tune in my case of the small cost of 380 ped an hour over 20 hours to MA for gold rush, all while running the most eco I have ever been using t10 Slug/mod evil with only 10 ped in armor/heal costs per hour.

Now lets consider where on earth is there another game that you get the privilege to pay 38 US dollars per hour?
It is borderline criminal to have this kind of variance for customers existing and in place, and still promote these events like they do. Until they cap losses to a reasonable amount I cannot compete.

If ma wants to know how I feel about another 20 hour event at the cost of 380 ped an hour to play...its no.

I went by nearly 7 months without issue or need to deposit..its these events that drain me silly. My worst gold rush was -12k a couple years back....think about that -1200 usd for 20 hours of "enjoyable game play".

The only reason I did GR this year was to finish quickness unlock...that is done. And so is the income they get from me for events that select people always seem to win.

The only way to not lose, and come ahead guaranteed is to buy ammo packs and sell the loot pills/ H-dna.

Thank you for your support! As usual I will try my hardest for my fans. :)

Pills, L plates, scope, sights, Armor, Gun, Fap, and skills... I guess all the investment should give some advantage. I do agree categories would be good to increase participation.

Good luck all!

:yay:

But still waiting for you to start your stream :confused:

Mayhem Scintillator Azure

• Max Damage: 16
  • DPS: 21.11
Mayhem Scintillator Cobalt

• Max Damage: 35
  • DPS: 46.17
Mayhem Scintillator Heliotrope

• Max Damage: 52
  • DPS: 68.6
Mayhem Scintillator Viridian

• Max Damage: 65
  • DPS: 85.75

16*(79/60) = 21,07
35*(79/60) = 46,08
52*(79/60) = 68,47
65*(79/60) = 85,58

Am I doing something wrong? I know it's not a big deal. But if these numbers are wrong - who knows if the DPP numbers are correct? :confused:

16*(79/60) = 21,07
35*(79/60) = 46,08
52*(79/60) = 68,47
65*(79/60) = 85,58

Am I doing something wrong? I know it's not a big deal. But if these numbers are wrong - who knows if the DPP numbers are correct? :confused:

The damage and/or attacks per minute number are most likely rounded down from the real numbers.

Last edited:
Since most of these prizes are sold anyway how about two versions during these events. One version normal and the the other with prizes bound to the winners.

Since most of these prizes are sold anyway how about two versions during these events. One version normal and the the other with prizes bound to the winners.

Yes, I'll take Super Bad Ideas for $100, Alex.

Forget it...

Last edited:
You will gain experience for Halloween 2017 and Merry Mayem 2017 and meanwhile you can deposit and skill up, aquire gear and compete for top10 prizes.

:umn:
and we both know that's so not true.
"gain experience" - I stand, I shoot, I stand I shoot - maybe occasional fap or resto... I stand I shoot - hey I have experience.

"deposit" - yes I can deposit thousands of dollars to come nowhere. Most people tend to learn from mistakes. I do.

"acquire gear" - has nothing to do with any of the foregoing.

How about MA apply some thought and link prizes to categories. Its easy enough to pull out Alts, by IP or identity docs.

:umn:
and we both know that's so not true.
"gain experience" - I stand, I shoot, I stand I shoot - maybe occasional fap or resto... I stand I shoot - hey I have experience.

"deposit" - yes I can deposit thousands of dollars to come nowhere. Most people tend to learn from mistakes. I do.

"acquire gear" - has nothing to do with any of the foregoing.

How about MA apply some thought and link prizes to categories. Its easy enough to pull out Alts, by IP or identity docs.

I'm good with categories as long as it motivate the lowest category skilling towards next one and not like previous ones where I WAS encouraged by most of my soc mates and other friends back then to stay at level 50 because I had no chance at cat4 or even5.My words to all of them back then with my little information I had was HELL NO.This is a end game where you will gain more if you skill more.That's what I've done.I never stopped.
As long as Mindark doesn't bring tons of new UL gear I'm perfectly fine with lower cat events.

16*(79/60) = 21,07
35*(79/60) = 46,08
52*(79/60) = 68,47
65*(79/60) = 85,58

Try ~79.16 instead of 79, works for all four.

I've long suspected rpm is rounded for many weapons.

Still don't understand WHY they don't offer prizes in random lower positions other than top 10, like some years ago... More and more players would be encouraged to try to win a decent prize at pos 25th, 50th or 100th

DRM

Back