Easter Mayhem 2017 Full Details Now Available

Still don't understand WHY they don't offer prizes in random lower positions other than top 10, like some years ago... More and more players would be encouraged to try to win a decent prize at pos 25th, 50th or 100th

DRM

MA allows you to deposit, isn't that enough prize?!?!?

i use to depo whit a cash back credit card was happy winning the cash back look i spend 1000 dollasr and won 20 dollars should i keep going

Try ~79.16 instead of 79, works for all four.

I've long suspected rpm is rounded for many weapons.

I think Ive heard sometime that the guns apm is made with milliseconds in the coding and what we get to see is the closest even number, that would allso explain some variances when scaled with buffs.

//Linzey

There is some sort of bug going around during the event instances.

http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/gold-rush-6-7-event.14106

Just started during current GR, so be prepared to keep a close eye on how much time you actually spent in the instances and don't just take the time it states when you exit / as well as any other stats, etc.

Just a heads up.

16*(79/60) = 21,07
35*(79/60) = 46,08
52*(79/60) = 68,47
65*(79/60) = 85,58

Am I doing something wrong? I know it's not a big deal. But if these numbers are wrong - who knows if the DPP numbers are correct? :confused:

Maybe because you skipped this ? :confused:

- Increased Critical Strike Chance: 1%

Last edited:
Are they still looting just ammo and shrapnel this year?:p

• Core Harbinger Gen. 01 (Lvl 4)
  • Core Eviscerator Gen. 01 (Lvl 6)
  • Core Harbinger Gen. 03 (Lvl 9)
  • Core Eviscerator Gen. 03 (Lvl 12)
  • Core Harbinger Gen. 05 (Lvl 14)
  • Core Eviscerator Gen. 05 (Lvl 19)
  • Core Harbinger Gen. 07 (Lvl 22)
  • Core Eviscerator Gen. 07 (Lvl 31)
  • Core Harbinger Gen. 09 (Lvl 32)
  • Core Eviscerator Gen. 09 (Lvl 51)

Where are these specific maturities? I only find/see even numbered Gens.

Last edited:
Huh totally forgot to come out of hibernation to start this event :)) What's it like so far?

I went all out for MM, got smoked with only 1/10th of the winning points. so I did 2 hours of this and would be the same outcome so I left...... Unless you have 170+dps its a waste of peds if you hope to get a prize.

Are they still looting just ammo and shrapnel this year?:p

Yes but that's calypso loot.

And as for the 170+ dps comment, yea for the most part. You either have to be super lucky with big points or push to the max to get tons of the smaller ones.

me and few soc mates got average 100 points per 1k ped turnover
what your results?

to get bonus uniammo (1k ped) i have to make turnover 100k ped, thanks but no, :confused: stopped at 450 points

I'm still trying to get to 10k. Should be today.. at the 40k turnover mark.

23 runs to get to 10k. I have no idea what turnover is, but I killed many gen10 evis to get there at a rate of ~120-130 an hour depending on the run. I guess I need more hp, evade, armor, buffs and dps, maybe next year :wtg:

[...]Unless you have 170+dps its a waste of peds if you hope to get a prize.

But that is gret news, imo, is it not? Sounds like a high tiered Enigma L4 which is level 65 and level 65 is easy to achieve these days, with all the missions and all the buffs. Isn't it awesome that in one year and with medium gear you have a chance at a prize where others that put in maybe 10 times more usually compete? :)

me and few soc mates got average 100 points per 1k ped turnover
what your results?

to get bonus uniammo (1k ped) i have to make turnover 100k ped, thanks but no, :confused: stopped at 450 points

I finshed mission in about 40k cycle and did only get one 1ker.

But that is gret news, imo, is it not? Sounds like a high tiered Enigma L4 which is level 65 and level 65 is easy to achieve these days, with all the missions and all the buffs. Isn't it awesome that in one year and with medium gear you have a chance at a prize where others that put in maybe 10 times more usually compete? :)

Erm, no? :confused:

Fully kitted out a l4 will do 130 dps. Not even a fully kitted out MM does 170 dps.

To have a shot you need one of these, T10 and the biggest amp money can buy:
CDF XTLC 1000
Isis BL1950
Isis BL1800
DOA Strikehammer Improved
CDF XTLC 800
Rip M6600 Modified
Isis HL18, SGA Edition
DOA Foeripper
DOA Foeripper, SGA Edition
King Kong Snub-U80
EWE EP-40 Mercenary Modified
EWE EP-40 Mercenary Modified, SGA Edition
Herman XP-1 Scanthi Edition
EWE LC-625 Gleamer
Isis HL18
Rip M6600 Adjusted
A-3 Justifier Mk.II Modified

All of which are 100k+ or take level 100 skills or some combo of each. HL18s might be an exception but they are pretty rare and old school L which means bad eco.

Fully kitted out a l4 will do 130 dps. Not even a fully kitted out MM does 170 dps.

You didn't add buffs, did you... why not adding buffs in the buffs era? :D
T10 L4 with evil, perf ares + egg is 178 dps. See Fig 1.

2d9114ae1ea84e528b962adbc2aa24f0.png

Fig 1.​

CDF XTLC 1000
Isis BL1950
Isis BL1800
CDF XTLC 800
Rip M6600 Modified
Isis HL18, SGA Edition
DOA Foeripper
King Kong Snub-U80
EWE LC-625 Gleamer
Isis HL18
Rip M6600 Adjusted

All of which are 100k+ or take level 100 skills or some combo of each. HL18s might be an exception but they are pretty rare and old school L which means bad eco.

Not necessary. To have a shot you first have to compete. That means grab a high tiered weapon, can be lower DPS than that list, enhance it all the way, big L amp, grab some buffs and go in with the purpose of making as much damage as you can - this may give you a shot at a top 10 event, imho.
You will definately not have a shot if you:
- stay on another planet :D
- try the event with an L gun;
- not even think about it because of that list that seems impossible for many;
- not even think about it because neverlucky...

There's also the UA reward, the UL nice items... it's a type of even for which an active hunter should prepare for for months then give his/her best shot and see how they progressed.. :)

CDF XTLC 1000
Isis BL1950
Isis BL1800
CDF XTLC 800
Rip M6600 Modified
Isis HL18, SGA Edition
DOA Foeripper
King Kong Snub-U80
EWE LC-625 Gleamer
Isis HL18
Rip M6600 Adjusted

You might be surprised with Evey's score and position though, i guess that will be his point to make this mayhem.

Back