daily argo mission can't be finished.

maxwellhawk

Prowler
Society
Damage Inc.
max hawk phoenix
since the last update the daily mission for argos can't be completed - either that or i'm missing something. the mission is now made in to 2 halves separated by a gate. i can only get half of the mission done as i cannot open the second half. the only thing i can figure is when you release the captured technicians they don't do anything even though you can interact with them. you can interact with all the junk laying around but all it does is tell you it looks like a trail. that mission used to work fine - apparently MA fixed it.

Had the exact same problem 3 days ago .
Looks like needs to be "refreshed" in a way , cause next day it worked fine and today too

Did you notice small argos between Young too?
Noticed some "extra" research briefcase and finders on the path ?

Have done it three times since my arrival on Caly last Saturday, didn't notice anything unusual. Except perhaps slightly increased agro range.

Had the exact same problem 3 days ago .
Looks like needs to be "refreshed" in a way , cause next day it worked fine and today too

Did you notice small argos between Young too?
Noticed some "extra" research briefcase and finders on the path ?

That's exactly what I got.

I had the same problem with the mission a couple of days ago. Somehow the two missions got mixed together and after I ran out and into the cave again 3 times the gate disappeared but I still couldn't finish the mission even if I shot all the argos. The next day the daily argo mission worked fine.

Best,

I was not aware a daily Argo mission exists.

Where can this be found and activated?

I see nothing about this in Entropedia mission sections.

I was not aware a daily Argo mission exists.

Where can this be found and activated?

I see nothing about this in Entropedia mission sections.

There's a daily Agro mission at about [62748,76108] that rewards 1 Daily Token for completion. Not sure if that is the mission that this thread about.

Back