BO 910peds
crafters, bid here or pm ingame
Sanji LaJambe Noire

last date for bidding : 18/04/2017 00:12
current bid Darth Reven 750peds
AUCTION DONE

Last edited:
I will start with the SB of 500peds,
However, more importantly...which BP did you loot this from?
Would be great to update Entropedia with this info.
Or did you loot from a creature? if so, which creature.

Thanks

I will start with the SB of 500peds,
However, more importantly...which BP did you loot this from?
Would be great to update Entropedia with this info.
Or did you loot from a creature? if so, which creature.

Thanks

Update my butt... don't tell him.. he wants a piece of the cake

Bps are looted from bps of the same type +/- 3 levels from it. Nothing special as to what bp loots what.

Update my butt... don't tell him.. he wants a piece of the cake

Really? you don't want to help the community? we need more people searching for these BP's. There is not enough of them out there at the moment. The more that know which these drop from the more likely people will craft these BP's instead of EP4.

I just recently updated Entropedia with what BP an Adapted Vivo T10 BP dropped from.
So maybe you should think first before typing.

Really? you don't want to help the community? we need more people searching for these BP's. There is not enough of them out there at the moment. The more that know which these drop from the more likely people will craft these BP's instead of EP4.

I just recently updated Entropedia with what BP an Adapted Vivo T10 BP dropped from.
So maybe you should think first before typing.

:lolup: Dude, while his comment was uncalled for, you need to get off your high horse and learn the crafting system first. Blueprints are not mobs, they do not drop from specific other blueprints. Charged BP such as this ur125L are given out in lieu of a higher TT hof. Telling people to loot more of these means telling people to lose more money.

:lolup: Dude, while his comment was uncalled for, you need to get off your high horse and learn the crafting system first. Blueprints are not mobs, they do not drop from specific other blueprints. Charged BP such as this ur125L are given out in lieu of a higher TT hof. Telling people to loot more of these means telling people to lose more money.

Not on a "high horse" bud. His comment was just ... as you said uncalled for, putting it nicely.
In terms of your comment regarding learning the crafting system, thank you I will take your kind words into consideration and continue to learn the crafting system to profit more. In fact, perhaps you should do the same? There is a lot about Entropia as a whole that stills needs to be figured out. For one not every blueprint drops these within the same +/-3 levels that you mentioned earlier. If that was the case then i should not have looted a UR200 L Blueprint from an Adapted Vivo T5 L Blueprint...one is level 1, the other level 5.

You do not get them in lieu of a hof either. I got my recent adapted Vivo 10 L BP on a standard low multiplier success, I was lucky enough to get it instead of an UL blueprint, it just only had a few clicks.

Your final comment on "Telling people to loot more of these means telling people to lose more money". I think you misunderstand Entropia in general. Most things that you do in Entropia is going to cost you money, in fact just getting a gun and shooting is generally going to cost you money. If it didn't, MA would be bankrupt...this game would not exist. When you go hunting, you go hunting for something that has MU. When you mine you look for ores/enmatter with MU. When you craft, you should also be looking at what has MU, not just what item you are crafting, but also what BP's you could get. Knowing there has been a confirmed drop of a high MU Blueprint on the BP you want to craft is part of it.

So despite your vast knowledge of the crafting system, I would rather go with what I have come across while actually crafting and learning the system, hence why my initial question of which BP it dropped from.

If the OP does not want to give up this information, then that is his/her right. It never hurts to ask, although it seems when you do everyone just turns against you for a simple question.

You do not get them in lieu of a hof either. I got my recent adapted Vivo 10 L BP on a standard low multiplier success, I was lucky enough to get it instead of an UL blueprint, it just only had a few clicks.

Adapted 10 L BP with a few clicks isn't worth a lot so can easily drop from a small tt click on quantity, but it is definitly in lieu of peds.

All your offtopic comments are uncalled for!

600 from me

but it is definitly in lieu of peds.

Please provide the evidence of this, until then it is just another theory.

Bump up with 700 ped offer.

ty for bidding, auction will end 4days after last bid and max 7days after start of the thread, except if BO is reached
1st post updated with max bidder and time left

3days left if no bid, get this cool bp

last bump...

750 to bump it up again

daily BUMP for a good bp

last day bump

auction won by Darth Revan, i'll log in this evening for trade

Back