Achievement: Level 100 (and beyond)

My new toy needs 150 - next gen weapons.

7hg6Djj.png
ooo. shiny.

Big milestone achieved. Half way to being uber now.

index.php

Attributes were never something to focus on for me, my Meta is rather low compared to how much I hunt - only 365 ( over 445 repeatables :D )

Other minor milestones,
- over 200 in sword dmg; almost 200 in hit;
- ranged laser at 270 but only goes up from general and I expect to catch it with sword at around 300 this year;
- looters 120, 103, 82;
- total skills, all hunting, 800k+ *
- 140 lvl average in hunting professions;
- got skills in 6 months of swords more than I ever did in HG;
- very happy about lvl 100 biotropic.

* chipped in less than 50 peds ever - of crafting stuff to be able to make enh at some point

Impressive, great work!

Massive! Well done mate. That 100 bio is a beast of an unlock too. Grats

Remember when Stamina was stuck at 9 forever?

Remember when Stamina was stuck at 9 forever?
Hehe I do... There's a repeatable on stamina, on some planet, I think you can get 1 point every 2 days or so... so don't be surprised if you see people with 200 or smth :D
I didn't do any attribute repeatable, I may be wrong but I still think the impact is minimal and past a point electrotherapy hurts too much (20% of total HP every 10 seconds).

Reactions: Mac
Hehe I do... There's a repeatable on stamina, on some planet, I think you can get 1 point every 2 days or so... so don't be surprised if you see people with 200 or smth :D
I didn't do any attribute repeatable, I may be wrong but I still think the impact is minimal and past a point electrotherapy hurts too much (20% of total HP every 10 seconds).
I'm not inclined to go to other planets with the little time I have, so I'll just let it grow naturally as I plink around Caly. Big gratz on those amazing numbers!

Big gratz Evey! Keep going for it mate (y)

Hunting the biggest and worst mobs for skills, big Eo, RDI, cat 10 mayhems, Zychion tin cans, without skills pills, things don't move fast on the skilling front. But they move at a steady pace with high activity, 400 HP short from being uber!
600 HP is not that much if you consider it is probably achievable in 2 years if you focus that alone, yet 600 HP might be top 5 at this moment in game. It's crazy what hardcore skilling can do if that is the goal. My goal was sustainability and gearing up with minimum to no depo. Happy with the progress.

QlRdrps.png

aDj7I4G.png

TuwRXFA.png

zt7G8UJ.png

Looters 140, 117, 94. Mining and crafting close to 0, for now. This year I started getting evades from Eomon Stalker and I didn't realized until that point how huge that was...

Set & chase your own goals.

Last edited:
big gz. i'm probably only now where you were in 2017 having also started in 2005. did take some long breaks of some years and was a bit of a Battlefield addict for some years. Just pottering along at my own pace. Did crack 100dmg recently but now thinking i'd like to weave some MF for something different.

Back