Selling: Unique LA with 2x Unique DNA on Rocktropia

SpikE Odets

Prowler
Society
AO
SpikE SpikE Odets
Auction will now end at 06:57 in-game time (clock on bottom of forum) Next bid will increase auction by 10mins.

Current Offer: 185 000 Shoo 5/1/17
(We prefer pure ped offers, but anyone interested in offering with CLD/AUD we will consider these at the value: Cld - 2125 ped Aud - 72.50 )

The Banana Island shares group has taken a offer on the "Isle of Lost Souls" on Rocktropia. I am posting this on behalf of the main share holder Hammer.

The La comes with 2x Kool Kat Dna and natural spawn of tameable panthers. It does have a TP at the entrance to the la with a player owned store near it as well that has all terminal a hunting party might need. (Shop not included in sale) The Kool Kats have a repeatable kill point mission with the stats being as follows:

young: 2 points
mature: 2 points
old: 3 points
provider: 4 points
guardian: 5 points
dominant: 5 points
alpha: 6 points
old alpha 7 points
prowler: 8 points
stalker: 9 points
Young: 1020 hp
Mature: 1160 hp
Old: 1340 hp
Provider: 2200 hp
Guardian: 2420 hp
Dominant: 2720 hp
Alpha: 3060 hp
Old Alpha: 3360 hp
Prowler: 3760 hp
Stalker: 4600 hp
stage 1: 3200 kill points

15.8 ped of aim
15.8 ped of anatomy
15.81 ped of blp weapon tech

stage 2: 6400 kill points

31.6 ped of combat reflexes
31.59 ped of dexterity
31.62 ped of handgun

stage 3: 12800 kill points

63.20 ped Heavy melee weapons
63.24 ped Laser weapon tech
63.24 ped Longblade

stage 4: 12800 kill points

82.40 ped inflict range damage
82.37 ped athletics
82.48 ped Alertness

stage 5: 25600 - repetable

evade: 82.4 ped
bioregenisis: 82.37ped
melee combat: 82.48ped

Talking to the main share holder and have set a instant sale for this la at 225,000 ped. But are open to talking to anyone interested in buying the LA.

Anyone interested can pm me here on the forum or in game on my avatar name: SpikE SpikE Odets

Last edited:
We received a request to bump the maturity for the Kats on the La for testing. Hammer said after he gets off work he will be raising the maturity high enough to allow a few stalkers to spawn. Should take effect in a few hrs from now.

SpikE

Any print screens with payout history?

Also i'm interested if I can use calypso DNA on the land area or does it have to be a rocktopia mob?

Last edited:
Also i'm interested if I can use calypso DNA on the land area or does it have to be a rocktopia mob?

If it is one of the universal mobs than than yes you can use a 'Caly" dna as RT has many 'Caly' mobs. I would reach out to Neverdie directly and ask regarding the specific mob however.

*If you check the list on the right side of this map (http://tinyurl.com/RT-Map-New) you can see the 'Caly' mobs already on RT. There are others that have been in the past or that could be as well if ND decided to put them in.

If it is one of the universal mobs than than yes you can use a 'Caly" dna as RT has many 'Caly' mobs. I would reach out to Neverdie directly and ask regarding the specific mob however.

*If you check the list on the right side of this map (http://tinyurl.com/RT-Map-New) you can see the 'Caly' mobs already on RT. There are others that have been in the past or that could be as well if ND decided to put them in.

Thank you for answering my question, much appreciated. I'll look into the link :)

Just pm me with email I can send zip file with the 30 screen shots we took the other day of tax revenue for the la as far back as the owner could go.

SpikE

IMO mixing in another mob, especially a generic multiplanet mob on this LA would be a mistake. It's a good mob with good mission rewards. I would put maturity up where they drop output amps though.

Did have some interest in having the spawn size increased a bit, the numbers are max and we have increased the maturity to about 60% to try and spawn the random stalker for anyone interested in testing how hard these can be.

New settings are as follows:

Any questions feel free to ask.

SpikE

edit: this change was done about 9:15pm est. Should take effect in about a hr or so.. and then some of the current mobs will need to be cycled to get new spawns.

IMO mixing in another mob, especially a generic multiplanet mob on this LA would be a mistake. It's a good mob with good mission rewards. I would put maturity up where they drop output amps though.

Even the lowest maturity has been dropping the output amps - just not as frequently

Even the lowest maturity has been dropping the output amps - just not as frequently

I guess they changed it, I hunted the smaller ones and didn't get any.

Just talked to a interested party about the LA that was under the impression that the Player Owned shop was being sold with the LA. We do not own the shop that is near the tp, only reason i mentioned the shop was because it does have all the terminals a player would need so no real reason to purchase upgrades from MA for them. I will edit the first post to try and make it a bit more clear, and sorry for any confusion.

SpikE

I agree that Kool Kats are a "Kool" mob and it would be a mistake to mix generic DNA on the LA.
The mining has decent mu on the shelf as well but I don't have the patience for non amped mining nor the bankroll for amped.

Bump to the top. We have received a couple offers that hammer has felt were below the starting point he would take but are still in talks with the parties to see if we can reach a solid number.

SpikE

I would like to offer 165k pure peds for this LA.

After talking with Chiee for the last couple nights.. And with Hammer at the same time, we have decided to take this 165,000 offer as a starting point for the la. If we receive no other offers in this post higher then this by Sunday 4/30/17 @ midnight. The LA will be sold to his Investment Group.

Any other interested parties will have to make any offers for the LA in this post to make sure the sale is transparent.

Any questions feel free to pm me here or in game,

SpikE

I raise the bid to 170 000 ped

BKK

I raise the bid to 170 000 ped

BKK

Bid accepted.. 1st post will be updated to reflect this as well.

SpikE

(changed from offer accepted to make it clear that the auction goes on.)

Last edited:
Had a question about time after winning bid to clear peds for purchase. We understand some might not want to trade CLD / Aud at the rate we have set for this auction and will need time to sell to clear up peds for purchase. We would not want to see someone sell deeds to not have winning bid, and take a loss trying to get deeds back. So we are more then willling to give the winning bidder 2-3 days to finalize any deed sales needed to make the trade.

SpikE

Bump to the top.

LA set to sell in less then 48 hrs. Any questions feel free to ask here or in pm.

SpikE

Bump to the top.. this time tomorrow the LA should have a new owner unless we get a few last min bids.

Back