RT - Billboard Zombie Shop

Society
DFA
Drifter007
Billboard Zombie Shop

entropia-2017-04-12-23-29-59-39_orig.jpg

Hello, welcome to my shop, ROCKtropia Billboard #0002! It is located near the Camp Crunk TP at coordinates [133486, 93178, 100]. The shop is a billboard location with a shopkeeper pad that contains all the items for sale. For the most part the items for sale will be hunting related like weapons, tools and armor. You can keep hunting the undead while restocking on supplies to not miss that HoF. Keep an eye out for the zombie hordes while shopping :silly2:

yay its open finaly ! gone take a look after crafting m8 ... and this makes me think if i should do a tread too about my biilboard microstore

Very Cool, I need to make a trip to RT, Its been sooooooo long since I visited. :(

yay its open finaly ! gone take a look after crafting m8 ... and this makes me think if i should do a tread too about my biilboard microstore

Hope you like it :yay: You should make a thread, it can only help your shop in the long run :)

Very Cool, I need to make a trip to RT, Its been sooooooo long since I visited. :(

RT has been having a lot of new updates, it's worth the check out. I think Neverdie is going to finally give his voting gifts this weekend too. If you stop by I also have a shop in Hell Stall #2 that you may find some things you like :)

Fresh stock. Come get your zombie fighting gear!!! :handgun:

INCOMING MESSAGE FROM: ZOMBIE SHOP HQ

Dang zombies :boxer: !!!! Lets give em hell :handgun: !!!

Stop by the billboard shop for some gear. The shop has been stocked with fresh weapons, heal tools, vehicles and armor.

Lets get these meat bags :sniper:

Drifter out

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED...

INCOMING MESSAGE FROM: ZOMBIE SHOP HQ

A new item shipment has come, to assist in fighting the zombie apocalypse :handgun:

E.L.M. Weapons
Limited Melee Weapons
Limited Ranged Weapons
Vehicles
Faps
and more!

Gear up and give em hell!!! :ninja:

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED...

Back