Info: Eudoracell Pet xp growth

RickEngland

Elite
Society
Jurai Blood
Rickard Rick England
Been training a Eudoracell rabbit. I was quite surprised. it has the same xp growth curve as a Ruby Dragon.

edit: I'll rephrase that: It ticks over levels the same xp as a Ruby Dragon and has the same metabolic rate. It will go faster with 20% focus on the rabbit rather than 15% focus on the dragon though (if activated).

Just for info.

Rick

Last edited:
Now this is strange level 4 was 1734 xp (same as Ruby Dragon)

Level 5 based on my spreadsheet and "level percentage complete" is putting this rabbit on course to complete the level with 3% less level xp than expected.

Level 5 should be 2856 xp...we will see. It's times like this I wish I took a screenie at Level 4.

Anyone got the levels for 4 and 5 to confirm?

I'm sure I'm not going insane, maybe MA tinkering with the bunny levels.

Rick

Cheers thanks duncis.

I'm after the exact grow curve. I thought I had it at level 4, but I'll recheck at level 5 (and update).

Normally it's possible to find the curve from its first level tick over (i.e. level 2), I didn't write it down.

Now trying to back fill.

Below pic is the "actual" growth curve of a Ruby dragon, it's close to your stats too for pink rabbit for level 16 and 23.

The "yellow" column is the variable which changes for each pet.

If anyone is interested in those curves then, the yellow column would be (as some examples):

Sterling Dragon 35
Royal Dragon 36
Sapphire dragon 24
Sasha 33.4

Rick

Last edited:
Cheers thanks duncis.

I'm after the exact grow curve. I thought I had it at level 4, but I'll recheck at level 5 (and update).

Normally it's possible to find the curve from its first level tick over (i.e. level 2), I didn't write it down.

Now trying to back fill.

Below pic is the "actual" growth curve of a Ruby dragon, it's close to your stats too for pink rabbit for level 16 and 23.

The "yellow" column is the variable which changes for each pet.

If anyone is interested in those curves then, the yellow column would be (as some examples):

Sterling Dragon 35
Royal Dragon 36
Sapphire dragon 24
Sasha 33.4

Rick

Its all there! Just use the decimals. Math is fun when you do it yourself! ;)

Its all there! Just use the decimals. Math is fun when you do it yourself! ;)

True yeah, although if level 5 is lower than the list, it doesn't explain why level 4 was 1734xp (same as Ruby Dragon). Once I get level 5 (19% to go) I recalculate, then have to check at level 6 all is working as expected.

If that doesn't work then maybe rabbits run off slightly different formula. Anyway no point speculating, I need levels to prove it, which takes time.

Thanks for your input duncis, much appreciated.

Rick

Now this is strange level 4 was 1734 xp (same as Ruby Dragon)

Level 5 based on my spreadsheet and "level percentage complete" is putting this rabbit on course to complete the level with 3% less level xp than expected.

Level 5 should be 2856 xp...we will see. It's times like this I wish I took a screenie at Level 4.

Anyone got the levels for 4 and 5 to confirm?

I'm sure I'm not going insane, maybe MA tinkering with the bunny levels.

Rick

Hi, and yes, is confirmed: L4 is 1734 and L5 is 2856 and at L5 you will unlock BOW (11XP/trick).

Hi, and yes, is confirmed: L4 is 1734 and L5 is 2856 and at L5 you will unlock BOW (11XP/trick).

Brilliant thanks. Yep just got level 5 myself and yes it's 2856

The issue is on level percent complete, it's not a linear line. i.e. it's not calculated on the "level" xp divided by 100. There's either steps within levels, where the percent complete bar shows more complete at the start of levels or MA is using growth calculation different to mine.

My linear calculation catches up as the percent nears 100% as per the example here.

I think I've bored the hell out of this thread already. Although if inclined you may want to help me refine my calculation in column P (my formula is in the address bar). This screenie was almost at level 5

If there's steps within levels, like a stair case, I wont get it to work.

The strange thing is I have no problem with these calcs on other pets. Well I don't think so, (now I'm questioning myself).

Cheers

Rich

I'm sorry, I can't see what is wrong on your sheet, lol

btw 97.50%on your sheet looks right as showed on pet's window = 97%

... btw, the XP typed into column "I" are right on every levels, 6 and 7 included

Back