Live 24/7 Support

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
[h=2]Live 24/7 Support[/h] MindArk is continually striving to improve the Entropia Universe participant experience. In earlier communications, we have highlighted recent efforts to improve the newcomer experience and this is an area MindArk will continue to focus on. We also appreciate that Entropians occasionally need a helping hand with their adventures in Entropia Universe.

For this reason, MindArk has decided to launch 24/7 live support on the www.entropiauniverse.com and www.planetcalypso.com websites, starting on April 15, 2017. This live support channel is not intended as a replacement for the support ticket system already in place, but rather a complementary system to assist participants (especially newcomers) with minor gameplay and interface issues.

In addition, we are introducing live support avatars to assist participants with common issues and questions. This team will be available 24/7 in-game on Planet Calypso and in the universe-wide live support chat channel. These avatars will be available to help guide and assist participants with exploring the vast universe of Entropia rather than wrestling with client or interface issues. Please note that the live support channel is not a replacement for the normal support-ticket system, but a complement intended to assist with basic issues.

The areas that the in-game and web-based live support staff will handle will be limited to begin with. Those areas will include:

• Account Creation
  • Download and Setup of the Client
  • Player Controls
  • Assistance with game mechanics and systems
  • General Information
Please note that interactions with the live support staff (whether in-game or via the web) are real-time direct communications and thus will not include follow-up communications for issues that require investigation or escalation. Also, please be courteous and polite to the live support staff, and remember that they are not responsible for any issues which may be causing frustration.

Submitting a traditional support case will still be necessary for sensitive matters related to:

• Locked accounts
  • Personal identity details
  • Deposits, withdraws or financial-related issues
  • Bug reports
  • Exploit or scam reports

It is MindArk's hope that these new support channels will make Entropia Universe more accessible and enjoyable for all partcipants, and we welcome your feedback and suggestions to improve our customer service relationships.

Originally Posted Here

Constructive and nice thinking, more presence I think will be very apreciated!

[h=2]Live 24/7 Support[/h] MindArk is continually striving to improve the Entropia Universe participant experience.

For this reason, MindArk has decided to launch 24/7 live support on the www.entropiauniverse.com and www.planetcalypso.com websites.

In addition, we are introducing live support avatars to assist participants with common issues and questions. This team will be available 24/7 in-game on Planet Calypso and in the universe-wide live support chat channel. These avatars will be available to help guide and assist participants with exploring the vast universe of Entropia rather than wrestling with client or interface issues.

The areas that the in-game and web-based live support staff will handle will be limited to begin with. Those areas will include:

• Assistance with game mechanics and systems
  • General Information

It is MindArk's hope that these new support channels will make Entropia Universe more accessible and enjoyable for all partcipants, and we welcome your feedback and suggestions to improve our customer service relationships.

Cool. Can they announcing when things like when the Pyrite flood gates are going to be opened up and when the loot waves are coming so we know when and where to play and loot, or is that still only reserved for special customers?

:tiphat:

Probably the best decision in the last 4 years?:yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup:
If you guys want 10 more ideas like you know where to find me:)
GG keep it up!

Awesome initiative

They're back?? :thumbup:

Good initiative.

Well done!

A very positive step indeed. This should improve information flow all around. :yay::yay:

Would like to see some proactiveness happening for the serious issues as well.

Cool. Can they announcing when things like when the Pyrite flood gates are going to be opened up and when the loot waves are coming so we know when and where to play and loot, or is that still only reserved for special customers?

Funny. But maybe you don't realize that pyrite is always in PVP4. Now last time I checked neither you or me go there besides the so called "special customers" who are daily PKers.

Secondly, the people you have a conspiracy on are the people who showed the public these loot waves. Why would they do such a thing if MA were giving them special treatment? So you're just being a dick at this point.

funny. But maybe you don't realize that pyrite is always in pvp4. Now last time i checked neither you or me go there besides the so called "special customers" who are daily pkers.

Secondly, the people you have a conspiracy on are the people who showed the public these loot waves. Why would they do such a thing if ma were giving them special treatment? So you're just being a dick at this point.

8======d ---

So, this is for a good first impression for newbies who didnt need to send a support ticket.

I wonder when they will add enough people to handle the support tickets sent to them.

I got a ticket unseen with them for about 8 months now, I think.

So MA decided to extend calypso advisers job description gave them fancy new names and is paying them salary for it, or will advisers continue to login after launch of this new help line.

c1pG0YP.jpg

Seems we have one already active in game?
But really MA didnt just give themselves Official clothing?

-Avalon

I actually visited MA HQ 7 years ago with a bundle of propositions, and this was 1 of them.
Thank you so much for finally doing what most serious companies do.

A step in the right direction - good job!

Wow! Unexpected from you!
I will explain simple thing. Its called be ther at the right time and one day you will be rewarded. Yes that right time was unknow but place was known. And people who mined for it are either in pvp4 all year every year or are capable of being there. Pvp4 was mined by people who grind that place out night n day. They do deserve to be forst if the flood gate is open! Another note, if you carefully follow global chat you would see whats happening and would be able to jump there yourself, just dont forget its not walk in the park. There are some really good guys that will make sure you will have to fight for every drop you get. I have to do the same. So does everyone else. Why should you be so special and wouldnt have to do it?

Have a good day!
/Soko

Reactions: Mac
Well, about freakin time ⌚!!
That is great news and hopefully there will be more direct and fast solving problem, method.

THANK YOU... And I hope it works ?

Not sure

This part made me laugh a lot :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Tnx for the efforts in the right way

DRM

I am not sure why that's funny. Everyone throws stones at MA for a variety of reasons. Making clear that these folks are not able to handle some of the aggro that people throw around is just a good sense point to make.

That's my 2 cents worth, but then again, who am I but a humble player.

:eyecrazy:

• Account Creation
  • Download and Setup of the Client
  • Player Controls
  • Assistance with game mechanics and systems <====
  • General Information

I smell trouble with this phrase here. :laugh:

It might lead to people hammering those live support staff about "looting mechanics" and stuff like that...which I highly doubt they would be allowed to answer.

Probably would be wise to change it to "gameplay" instead...or something similar and less suggestive.

(Am I thinking too much?:lolup:)

Last edited:
Just used this new feature and had a really good experience.
Even so person on the other side was not able to help me, I received prompt and intelligent, yet humorous answers!

Perfect!
Well Done

Soko

I was in support section where u log in web and saw a new function there. Chat with us or live support i think it was. Is this the same or thats another thing?

Whats the difference between that, this and the normal support case if so?

Thanks in advance

I used to skill scanning with those. Two of them were Simon and Emma if I remember correctly.... :)

That's right, the above screenie was taken before they were later renamed Simon & Emma.

Messi91 give negative reputation!

I am not sure why that's funny. Everyone throws stones at MA for a variety of reasons. Making clear that these folks are not able to handle some of the aggro that people throw around is just a good sense point to make.

That's my 2 cents worth, but then again, who am I but a humble player.

:eyecrazy:

Messi91 decided to give me a negative rep for this post. Really? How petty! Says a lot about the person behind the keyboard for sure.

Hopefully people will return the generosity to Messi for this sort of thing.

Messi91 decided to give me a negative rep for this post. Really? How petty! Says a lot about the person behind the keyboard for sure.

Hopefully people will return the generosity to Messi for this sort of thing.

Nobody is going to witch hunt Messi because you got neg repped. Lol.

24/7 support is very exciting, and a great move for the community. Thanks MA!

And this is what it looks like in 2017:

Very friendly people I have to say, and didn't see them not reply to any serious questions.
They even answered all the non-serious ones I saw too. ;)

Good job! :thumbup:

Back