Live 24/7 Support

Nice! Great start :)

Here is an idea, don't break the new toy. Remember why we don't have someone like Marco around anymore.

People get angry, bitchy and demanding. Don't do it this time... please?

Let them assist the people that really need it.

Here is an idea, don't break the new toy. Remember why we don't have someone like Marco around anymore.

People get angry, bitchy and demanding. Don't do it this time... please?

Let them assist the people that really need it.
:wise: That. :wise:

Lovely feature, but please don't tie their hands so much. I need a goldcard resync and they do not have this power. This should be a simple task and should be covered by 24/7 support instead of the support staff that only works on wednesday afternoon when it's not a bank holiday. :eyecrazy:

Oh, by the way, did you guys know that the goldcard resync function ingame has been broken for years? Time to fix it?

Lovely feature, but please don't tie their hands so much. I need a goldcard resync and they do not have this power. This should be a simple task and should be covered by 24/7 support instead of the support staff that only works on wednesday afternoon when it's not a bank holiday. :eyecrazy:

Oh, by the way, did you guys know that the goldcard resync function ingame has been broken for years? Time to fix it?

I've never needed a goldcard resync in 8.5 years of owning one. What causes you to need to do it?

I've never needed a goldcard resync in 8.5 years of owning one. What causes you to need to do it?

This time it was my 2year old that thought it was funny to push out codes. When I tried the next one it locked up since it wasn't in sync with the last code used ingame.

There is a feature for fixing this ingame that used to work for 5-6 years ago but it stopped working at some point. It tells you to input "first code" and "second code" to get it back to sync. Tried that but no dice..

This time it was my 2year old that thought it was funny to push out codes. When I tried the next one it locked up since it wasn't in sync with the last code used ingame.

Lockable drawer.

(dont leave the key in it)

Lockable drawer.

(dont leave the key in it)

It's not a thead about how to avoid unsynced goldcard :D I know how to avoid that but sometimes shit happens and you have to get it back in sync ^^

It's not a thead about how to avoid unsynced goldcard :D I know how to avoid that but sometimes shit happens and you have to get it back in sync ^^

That's a completely fair comment and I bet you do keep it locked away now! ;)

That's a completely fair comment and I bet you do keep it locked away now! ;)

Not locked, but placed on a shelf 1.5meter above ground. Should keep it safe for a few more years :ahh:

:monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey:

(I had to)

When is the usefull support back in business? Does Sweden take the whole week after Easter off as bank holiday to?

last time i needed a reset (used the wife's gold card instead of my own :() made a support case which included 2 consecutive codes and my card was resynced within a day

last time i needed a reset (used the wife's gold card instead of my own :() made a support case which included 2 consecutive codes and my card was resynced within a day

yeah but let the 24/7 support do that instead. Like now when they arrange big events they shut the office down and come back 1week later. If things like this happens the first day of easter/christmas vacation you are shit out of luck basically.

Well we very much appreciate your support of our support, and we hope to be able to provide you all with more and more help as time goes on.

Second That

Thank you to all the players that have welcomed and utilized the Live Support feature. Its been a tremendous wave of positive comments and feedback from the community so far.

I too look forward to being able to get around and meet many new and long-time players and everyone in between and be able to do more in the future.

See you around the Universe! ;)

Well we very much appreciate your support of our support, and we hope to be able to provide you all with more and more help as time goes on.

Thank you to all the players that have welcomed and utilized the Live Support feature. Its been a tremendous wave of positive comments and feedback from the community so far.

I too look forward to being able to get around and meet many new and long-time players and everyone in between and be able to do more in the future.

See you around the Universe! ;)

oooh we have new support :D welcome

In addition, we are introducing live support avatars to assist participants with common issues and questions. This team will be available 24/7 in-game on Planet Calypso and in the universe-wide live support chat channel. These avatars will be available to help guide and assist participants with exploring the vast universe of Entropia rather than wrestling with client or interface issues. Please note that the live support channel is not a replacement for the normal support-ticket system, but a complement intended to assist with basic issues.

The areas that the in-game and web-based live support staff will handle will be limited to begin with. Those areas will include:

• Account Creation
  • Download and Setup of the Client
  • Player Controls
  • Assistance with game mechanics and systems
  • General Information
Please note that interactions with the live support staff (whether in-game or via the web) are real-time direct communications and thus will not include follow-up communications for issues that require investigation or escalation. Also, please be courteous and polite to the live support staff, and remember that they are not responsible for any issues which may be causing frustration.

And apparently another job is to show up at LG's exactly when HOG starts to attack LA's (not before), I guess to make sure they aren't being cheated against. I don't think any of us needed assistance with "game mechanics".

Must be nice to have this direct connection. Looks really, really bad. :handjob:

And apparently another job is to show up at LG's exactly when HOG starts to attack LA's (not before), I guess to make sure they aren't being cheated against. I don't think any of us needed assistance with "game mechanics".

Must be nice to have this direct connection. Looks really, really bad. :handjob:

why ?
we asked mindark officers to be kind and come to watch land grabs so none cheated, and now you feel bad about this? why ?

Assistance with game mechanics and systems
General Information

Hows that a bad thing?

MA can watch and improve LGs, isnt that what any PKer would like? a further development?

So are you implying Entropy cheat?
If you have nothing to hide why are you so scared to be observed?
The only one who looks bad was you standing dead near the claim for the whole fight :yup::yup:
Mindark does a great job showing up where its needed.

Open to All

Hi Xen,
I just wanted to make sure you understand that Live Support is available to all participants of Entropia Universe. Feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have at any time.

See you around the Universe!

Apollo

Hows that a bad thing?

MA can watch and improve LGs, isnt that what any PKer would like? a further development?

Because I am tired of all the finger pointing about cheating back and forth from both sides, leading to nothing. No observer is going to be able to prove anything. I know someone that actually got a support case back that said 100% hit rate is not unusual...

But nevermind, I'll just go back to keeping my mouth shut.

Back