Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Divinity Deth Undefined
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Me Really Never View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    self healing is not returned in loot while decay on your armor partly is.
    Please do show some proof even if its over a small data set or perhaps any test you have links to which brings you to this conclusion.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    heal tools do have a higher eco, but that doesnt mean that your returns will be better. self healing is not returned in loot while decay on your armor partly is. that means that if your healing cost per mob is bigger than the not returned decay part you are still losing out.
    I wouldn't go that far with that bold statement unless I work as loot engineer @ mindark

Quote Originally Posted by messi91 View Post
    I wouldn't go that far with that bold statement unless I work as loot engineer @ mindark
    there have been dozens of tests confirming this over the last decade. i bet you find some of them when searching the forum. our stats guy tested it and he said its roughly 50% returned up to a certain maximum depending on mob ofc. but its easy to test urself:
    just kill 100 mobs and check the average return naked. then do the same but wear high protection armor, let urself git hit enough before damaging it to generate decay and then kill them and compare the averages.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Mark Rufen Power
    Society
    How To Survive
    Blog Entries
    Images
    heal tools do have a higher eco, but that doesn't mean that your returns will be better. Self healing is not returned in loot while decay on your armour partly is. That means that if your healing cost per mob is bigger than the not returned decay part you are still losing out.
    I agree, however as I now own adjusted restoration chip there's no chance of that happening .

Now most economical armour setups do tend to be around the 15 dmg absorbed per pec range.

You multiply this by 150% as to your suggestion and the threshold is around 22-23 heal per pec .

Around the 25 heal per pec range is optimal range and there is a lot of options in-game for this.
    Last edited by M Rufen Power; 04-15-2017 at 19:38.

Mark Rufen Power: I'm a conqueror & a victor in Christ Jesus.
    New To Hunting?? Learn How To Survive in Entropia Universe!!!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    there have been dozens of tests confirming this over the last decade. i bet you find some of them when searching the forum. our stats guy tested it and he said its roughly 50% returned up to a certain maximum depending on mob ofc. but its easy to test urself:
    just kill 100 mobs and check the average return naked. then do the same but wear high protection armor, let urself git hit enough before damaging it to generate decay and then kill them and compare the averages.
    I wouldn't draw conclusion on 100 mobs.If I would track I would kill at least 100000 mobs if I am looking for an answer.

I wouldn't draw conclusion on 100 mobs.If I would track I would kill at least 100000 mobs if I am looking for an answer.
    sure. if you want to pin it down to an accurate percentage you need to do that. but when you see a very obvious trend it is safe to say that the theory works. no need to overtest it when its obvious.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    sure. if you want to pin it down to an accurate percentage you need to do that. but when you see a very obvious trend it is safe to say that the theory works. no need to overtest it when its obvious.
    It doesn't look obvious to me.

It doesn't look obvious to me.
    oh you did the test already in the last hour? nice. you might want to post your results then as they are very up to date.
    or did you just assume how the test would go and did actually do nothing and have no clue what you were talking about?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Gaina "Messi91" Cristi
    Society
    House of Gamers
    Images
    oh you did the test already in the last hour? nice. you might want to post your results then as they are very up to date.
    or did you just assume how the test would go and did actually do nothing and have no clue what you were talking about?
    I am not assuming anything , YOU ARE.

Mate you are talking to one of the hardest grinders in this game

100 mobs is only SECONDS in the time-loot scale, but you wouldn't know that because you don't hunt.....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast