Is it True

Status
As this is a confessional thread; I really need to know the following:

1. Do you serve fair trade coffee?
2. Do you serve that coffee where the beans have been regurgitated from monkey bottoms;
3..and most importantly - can you make a flat white .....IT IS NOT A LATTE !!!!

That's about it for me:yay:

Well that could be a sort of confessional statement from me, we conscider ourselfs a small e-sport arena and we serve alot of redbulls and alike.

Now to the confession, Im a true nerd for coffee and I follow all the latest trends and I do care where its made and how. I can spend long hours to travel to bring home a perfectly roasted bean to my espressomachine at home since Im a trained barista and even roasting beans myself at times. The shamefull part of this is that I serve shitty coffee at our establishment, usually its been on the heater a few hours and is a really sad excuse for coffe.

Well lets face it any organisation has the potential for it's employees to pass over valuable information.

to threadstarter: Looking past the fact that Linzey might know what Coffee they drink, and you dont, i dont see how you could ever reach a conclusion about this. If we assume Linzey have been told anything, he sure would not admit anything and thereby backstab who told him it.

I trust that Mindark's clear policy about this is that its strictly forbidden to release any knowledge to players which they can benefit from, being it a family member or friends... But as RickEngland writes, we all know that informations might get out anyway, and its almost impossible to avoid it.

As this is a confessional thread; I really need to know the following:

1. Do you serve fair trade coffee?
2. Do you serve that coffee where the beans have been regurgitated from monkey bottoms;
3..and most importantly - can you make a flat white .....IT IS NOT A LATTE !!!!

That's about it for me:yay:

Must be where I'm going wrong, I thought cat poop coffee was the good stuff ;)

Seems there are loads of business owners in game, I wonder if there something about eu which attracts them :)

Seems there are loads of business owners in game, I wonder if there something about eu which attracts them :)

This is something I have wondered about for a while. I think we have had a thread about what do you do for a living or something like that which attracted employees to respond, but It would be interesting to see a thread specifically for people that own a business to tell their story, if they wanted. I know some may want to be discreet, so they can be as general as they want not to give too much away, or tell the whole story. This has always been a fascination for me.

Now to the confession, ....... I serve shitty coffee at our establishment, usually its been on the heater a few hours and is a really sad excuse for coffe.

Well that's definitely it then - must be passing information - its not the coffee they come in for :laugh::laugh:

We also had here in Bucharest a known internet cafe close to a university campus and the owner was playing EU :))

But in the end we should all be thankful it all happened in a Swedish coffeeshop and not in a Dutch coffeeshop.
Imagine the MA crew, going for their daily "cup of coffee" there. :smoke:

I think the game would have a lot more bugs for sure :silly2:

But in the end we should all be thankful it all happened in a Swedish coffeeshop and not in a Dutch coffeeshop.
Imagine the MA crew, going for their daily "cup of coffee" there. :smoke:

I think the game would have a lot more bugs for sure :silly2:

I think we would still be waiting for CryEngine VU 10.0 too. ;)

My aunts sisters son is the janitor of the building next door to the store where the CEO of Mindark bought his money clip. He knows ALL the games secrets.

My aunts sisters son is the janitor of the building next door to the store where the CEO of Mindark bought his money clip. He knows ALL the games secrets.

is his name Taco?

Last question......

But it is worrying me.....

Do you.....[I can't ask]...........sell Chocolate cake.

There I said it....I confess.....I am a chocoholic

Last question......

But it is worrying me.....

Do you.....[I can't ask]...........sell Chocolate cake.

There I said it....I confess.....I am a chocoholic

We are nerds, we drink old coffee and redbull and eat minimal and play as much computergames as possible here :)

My wife sometimes bakes nice cakes that I can bring, she makes amazing chocolatecake :)

The cake is a lie!

portal_cake.jpg

That's what they wanted you to think.

any thread that starts with an ambiguous question or statement in the title is a fishy one. "is it true" is a category on its own...
anyone who has thrown 100k+ euros in the game including me, trusts the game engineers to be non-corrupt
and I have seen no evidence of the opposite, otherwise would take out everything asap

So let me get this straight....

1. krogfan owns an internet cafe
2. Neverdie's wife owns a coffee shop that he helps with
3. There is a very shady team working out of an internet cafe in some eastern european country
4. I own a Keurig
5. connect the dots...... o.0

Its been 3 weeks since my last post and I don't have time to play.
Therefor I feel compelled to contribute nothing useful to the conversation.

Wait, I own a Keurig. Is that a Swedish company? If so does that mean I have a Swedish connection by way of coffee and can be a chosen?

*Edit: No, apparently Keurig is a Mercun company. Dammit, there is no spoon. FML.

any thread that starts with an ambiguous question or statement in the title is a fishy one. "is it true" is a category on its own...
anyone who has thrown 100k+ euros in the game including me, trusts the game engineers to be non-corrupt
and I have seen no evidence of the opposite, otherwise would take out everything asap

"If you can't beat them, join them." ?

Is it true that the top player in this game who has won multiple items in random events owns a coffee shop and serves empolyees of the very people who run this game? Who has multiples of the top rings and scopes and armors?

Is this made up or is it real?

Doubt this is a thing.

I am sure though, that if they were properly audited by a software company, instead of Price, E&Y etc chicks who crunch numbers, they would probably need to close down the business :D

Yes. Risk. :laugh:

We are nerds, we drink old coffee and redbull and eat minimal and play as much computergames as possible here :)
You just described daily life here at the internet lounge I work at in Oregon. Cheers! :beerchug:

[Addenda:] We actually ran out of beans at the shop about two months ago. The economy continues its downward spiral here, and we're basically idling along at break-even, and bringing our own coffee to work instead of doing the shared urn thing. When the one ace we have in tech support has more time to invest into this collective, we'll advertise and bring in some more counter service business (our strong point historically), but for now we're basically just keeping the space for future use. Though we do offer much better and somewhat cheaper terminal rentals and prints than FedEx Kinko's & the local libraries...

Last edited:
no coffee for mindark? nah thats why they are so slow :dunce:

I think we would still be waiting for CryEngine VU 10.0 too. ;)

And that would be a bad thing??

Pretty graphics with no depth < ok graphics with charisma and charm.
:)

I think we would still be waiting for CryEngine VU 10.0 too.
I think you're right. Project Ion (non-RCE EU clone) started 5 years ago, it hasn't gone anywhere and it's devs are from Netherlands... If Project Entropia would've been started in the right country we might still have the old Gamebryo engine today! :laugh:

to threadstarter: Looking past the fact that Linzey might know what Coffee they drink, and you dont, i dont see how you could ever reach a conclusion about this. If we assume Linzey have been told anything, he sure would not admit anything and thereby backstab who told him it.

I trust that Mindark's clear policy about this is that its strictly forbidden to release any knowledge to players which they can benefit from, being it a family member or friends... But as RickEngland writes, we all know that informations might get out anyway, and its almost impossible to avoid it.

most easy thing is to know the system by what it shows
easily done by applying the poincaré analysis method

The game is geared more or less towards the top players - exactly as it is in the real life - the money goes where the money are. At the same time at least some of the top players are not faring that well - no matter they have very expensive gear - what you do and how you do it does matter a lot.

Status
Back