Is it True

Status
Linzey. I want your ping.

The game is geared more or less towards the top players - exactly as it is in the real life - the money goes where the money are. At the same time at least some of the top players are not faring that well - no matter they have very expensive gear - what you do and how you do it does matter a lot.

:wise: Sums it up. :wise:

We can still exert pressure on MA to improve the less-directly cash related elements of the game for everyone though, even though the real cash economy mandates the trickle-up model because, while peds are not dollars, they function exactly the same way, thus making the cash economy real even while the cash itself is not -quite- real (though it theoretically should be recognized as such).

But in the end we should all be thankful it all happened in a Swedish coffeeshop and not in a Dutch coffeeshop.
Imagine the MA crew, going for their daily "cup of coffee" there. :smoke:

I think the game would have a lot more bugs for sure :silly2:

What are you implying? I love Dutch coffee !

What are you implying? I love Dutch coffee !

Don't know why but at once I remembered an old anecdote from the English for foreigners:
The waiter brings a cup of coffee to a tourist in London.
-Waiter, is this a coffee? Because it looks like a tee!
- Can you tell by taste?
- No!
- Then does it matter?

I love conspiracy theories. They remind me that people don't have anything to do in this game...good time to make business :)

Realised I've been in this game now almost 10 years, must have been dozens of lucky hits for various players that made people think those guys must have done something or know someone...but in the end if you do the numbers it fits in a probability pattern.

After a few years people will learn when the next update is likely to happen. We know when MA goes on vacation. We know when they come back. If people complain about something, complain a lot, I'd say the average MA fix- patch for a feature (not something broken, something that works but for some reason annoys players) is around 6 to 12 months (my personal opinion, don't quote me some patch that came 3 years late or the next day). Do the math. Learn the economy :)

Anyway, have fun with the game, don't spend money you care about on it and ...* add whatever well intentioned advice you'll ignore anyway :)

Yes it does. I apologize for my infernce, and thank you for your unnecessary reply to my post.

/mod note/
As the threadstarter appears to have withdrawn the implied accusation in the first post, and imho Linzey has answered the allegation (and others) remarkably patiently and courteously, and anything further is likely to infringe on Rule 2.5 (Personal Information), this topic is closed.

Status
Back