Is it True

Status

lilmoo

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Mista Jagwarr Flayer
Is it true that the top player in this game who has won multiple items in random events owns a coffee shop and serves empolyees of the very people who run this game? Who has multiples of the top rings and scopes and armors?

Is this made up or is it real?

I didn't know there was a TOP player in this game.. :laugh:

(looking around for my Tin Foil hat.. )

maybe not the top player and maybe not multiples of exact items but one who has a vast array of items. I have heard this and so I am asking.

And I hate asking.

maybe not the top player and maybe not multiples of exact items but one who has a vast array of items. I have heard this and so I am asking.

And I hate asking.

Its me you are referring to, I wanna understand your intentions morpe precisely so I can answer your vague accusations in as straight and correct way as possible.

I have an investment done in this game from far above 100k USD so the fact that I do have gear ingame cant be that much of an issuee, so what is the question ??

//Linzey

if anyone prepare good fucking coffee from fresh roasted organic coffee i swear to god i come to his place and kill few hours for him:)
coffee for everyone please!

I do not have intentions but am asking a question, which was stated above. Do you disagree with anything from the above?

Linzey is a member of the Illuminati! :lolup: Just admit it Linzey! Haha

Just seems to be such a chance, such a shot in the dark.

I do not have intentions but am asking a question, which was stated above. Do you disagree with anything from the above?

Since you included what gear I have, that question was vaguely formulated as an accusation so I wanted a more precise idea of what you were saying. If it wasnt then you would ask some thing like:

"Is there a guy living in the same city as Mindark has their office, Ive heard one of the longtimers do??"

Is it True
Is it true that the top player in this game who has won multiple items in random events owns a coffee shop and serves empolyees of the very people who run this game? Who has multiples of the top rings and scopes and armors?

Is this made up or is it real?

So to be more accurate, the gear I have I have acquired from funds I have transfered to the game according to the game rules, I have met several from the Mindark office but I dont serve them any coffee.

Does that cover your question correctly ?

Starbucks and Linzey have definitely changed my opinion on the profitability of owning a coffee shop :wtg:

Yes it does. I apologize for my infernce, and thank you for your unnecessary reply to my post.

It's official, he serves them not coffee! :smoke: Explains so much :D

How can the guy serve coffee if he's shooting and looting mobs all day and night? He's a job creator, that's what employees are for :wise:

I could be wrong but I suspect swedish coffee to be pretty dank.

Now i am wondering who DOES serve them their coffee.
And also if i could convince them to spit in it should MA make another stupid mistake :dunce:

It's not a coffe shop. It's an Internet cafe. They've also started hosting the entropiawiki.com website.

From what I've been told there is a large connection between this player and mindark employees. There are also many apparent examples of insider information from this group of players. Such as, beefing up society weeks prior to removal of select target. Someone streaming their wave program the weekend before pyrite rains and waves seem to be removed. There are several other examples if you all take your blinders off.

Cheers!

Now i am wondering who DOES serve them their coffee.
And also if i could convince them to spit in it should MA make another stupid mistake :dunce:
U seen pics? Pizza boy might be a better option

It's not a coffe shop. It's an Internet cafe. They've also started hosting the entropiawiki.com website.

From what I've been told there is a large connection between this player and mindark employees. There are also many apparent examples of insider information from this group of players. Such as, beefing up society weeks prior to removal of select target. Someone streaming their wave program the weekend before pyrite rains and waves seem to be removed. There are several other examples if you all take your blinders off.

Cheers!

You can call me by name, its not nameing and shameing Im here and have nothing to apologise for.

Youre welcome for a free coffee and a nice talk at my internetcafé anyday you like :)

//Linzey

EDIT: Forgot to add, if they removed select target and wed known about it, then wed made soc smaller since it was jsut you guys using that BS aaaaaaaand that waveshit is still same functionality, its not the fiorst time they removed pyrite form that mechanics....last time it lasted 5 days.

Last edited:
You can call me by name, its not nameing and shameing Im here and have nothing to apologise for.

Youre welcome for a free coffee and a nice talk at my internetcafé anyday you like :)

//Linzey

I don't know. The last time someone named and shamed you the post got deleted in 8 minutes.

If I ever see myself in Sweden I'll be sure to stop by. Maybe I can meet Kim and the crew too!

//Linzey

EDIT: Forgot to add, if they removed select target and wed known about it, then wed made soc smaller since it was jsut you guys using that BS aaaaaaaand that waveshit is still same functionality, its not the fiorst time they removed pyrite form that mechanics....last time it lasted 5 days.

It was never just one side using anything, not for long anyway.

How can the guy serve coffee if he's shooting and looting mobs all day and night? He's a job creator, that's what employees are for :wise:

Ever heard of alt or bought avatars? =)

Cheers!

Or just take your tinfoil hat off?

Such a low and despicable post!

Soo much Drama.. Soo little time.. :scratch2:

Ever heard of bots or quin perv?

I sure do. But i need permission from joda to talk... Since he knows all exploits in game.

Last edited:
So let me get this straight....

1. krogfan owns an internet cafe
2. Neverdie's wife owns a coffee shop that he helps with
3. There is a very shady team working out of an internet cafe in some eastern european country
4. I own a Keurig
5. connect the dots...... o.0

Its been 3 weeks since my last post and I don't have time to play.
Therefor I feel compelled to contribute nothing useful to the conversation.

Not a big fan of coffee, how about a nice cup of Tea (Earl Grey) ? :computer:

So let me get this straight....

1. krogfan owns an internet cafe
2. Neverdie's wife owns a coffee shop that he helps with
3. There is a very shady team working out of an internet cafe in some eastern european country
4. I own a Keurig
5. connect the dots...... o.0

Instructions unclear, got my dick stuck in the washing machine.

Well lets face it any organisation has the potential for it's employees to pass over valuable information. In a game like this family members or even extended family members can potentially benefit from insider knowledge. Not to mention business partners and associates.

In old school MM were players fought in the wild not in instances, there were many rumours of getting 'uncle' Marco to punish other competitors who got in their way during the event (even in open chat). I don't think EU is "wild west" anymore, I'd like to believe it's more business like.

The big question is how could anyone stop it anyway, even if MA were to ensure all their employees signed secrecy statements. We have what we have, and either choose to trust it or don't.

I'm pretty sure that certain "whales" in game have an advantage over me, I've deposited a lot but I don't buy $5K of strongboxes per month; therefore I ..... "let is go".

This kind of sh*t can eat away at your mind, it's just NOT worth going there.

Rick

As this is a confessional thread; I really need to know the following:

1. Do you serve fair trade coffee?
2. Do you serve that coffee where the beans have been regurgitated from monkey bottoms;
3..and most importantly - can you make a flat white .....IT IS NOT A LATTE !!!!

That's about it for me:yay:

Status
Back