Newbie Events?

M Rufen Power

Marauder
Society
How To Survive
Mark Rufen Power
Hi,

Just wondering if there are any events whether official or land area/ event based where newbies have an incentive to participate and win prizes?

Please mention calypso as the proprietor but other planets are also welcomed. Ideally an event that can be manageable for someone with around 7-14 dps.

Any information to the above would be greatly appreciated, even if it means hosting my own event on someone's land area then that could also be explored?

Regards

There are places to host your own event, such as billy's spaceship afterworld.

I'm sure theres an LA with some newbie mobs.

Near shinook theres an LA full of combibo stalkers (390 HP). Maybe a hunting event?

Any other suggestions?

For example is Akoz's Argo event still live.

I think this is an option.

For real, why has not anyone mentioned arkadia or rocktropia? There are 2 newbie events @ arkadia each week with 3-5ped tickets with 1st place getting 30/50ped respectively, some odd events now and then and 2 monthly pfeu highest loot hunts,always puny mobs who range from 10-15hp. From what I understand at rocktropia there is a 40hp zombie hunt events from fridays to sundays(I have not attended these yet) with various random prizes. There is weekly argonaut hunt event at calypso by big industries.

All this info could be found on events list and respective forums btw.

For real, why has not anyone mentioned arkadia or rocktropia? There are 2 newbie events @ arkadia each week with 3-5ped tickets with 1st place getting 30/50ped respectively, some odd events now and then and 2 monthly pfeu highest loot hunts,always puny mobs who range from 10-15hp. From what I understand at rocktropia there is a 40hp zombie hunt events from fridays to sundays(I have not attended these yet) with various random prizes. There is weekly argonaut hunt event at calypso by big industries.

All this info could be found on events list and respective forums btw.

The PFEU one, the Puny Bash is once every 2 weeks:
http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/pfeu-puny-bash.12099/

for LA bonus related event;
Akoz's Argo event
and
Atrax Park* 10 PED per Global Madness!
are the only manageable events that relatively new players can handle...at least on caly.
other events require killing mobs that u need to have more serious weapons (something above opalo+amp) and/or have to global highest among other elitist ubers.

for events not related to LA, something like a series of events that Simone is involved or mine.

Gill

Thank you for all your comments and contributions.

Keep them coming, if there are any other options?

Back