Selling: Selling everything folks

Madmartigan

Dominant
Society
Infamous
Madmartigan Maxell Maximus
It's taken me about 3-4 weeks of internal debate to come to this decision, but I am going to sell everything. I used to play this game in 06-07 and I remember it being SO much different than it is now. I feel I gave it my all for my second attempt/account. Started exactly one year ago, and over 10k USD invested. Gained nearly 200k skill points as well (25-30k chipped). Truth is, I can't justify why I should keep depositing anymore. It's not the same game and if you read these forums, it's quite evident why.

I do plan to hang around and keep in touch with the great people I have met on here.

I will be keeping all of my deeds until I can sell my nearly 200k skills (may take forever it seems)

What I can quickly remember:

King King Snub U60 Tier 1.9
Baringer SR 51 Tier 8
Ares Improved
Hermatic Augmented
6a/5b full plate sets
Adjusted Hedok
Dante/Beast Amps x 2
UL CDF Hovercraft
200x damage enhancers
200x skill enhancers
10x Enigma L4 ELM Edition

I will post more at a later time. Please pm what you are interested in.
I am not going to accept "sellout" prices, so don't waste both our times please.

Cheers,

Madmartigan Maxell Maximus

Sad to hear.I recently chat with my friends about new hopes of great hunters and you started promising but the never give up hidden talent makes the difference.
I hope you reconsider with a different approach and more ambition this time.

I truly appreciate the reply Messi.

Hey mate, looks like we need to talk. I'll help you sell your items, but I very highly advise retaining your skills. They aren't worth much on the open market after ESI costs, they require substantial effort or investment to recover, and they can always be there in the (very likely) event you ever do choose to return.

I'll be happy to place bids on certain items, we'll be in touch.

Very respectfully,

- Captain Jack

Didn't you loot something nice not so long ago?

I wish you well in your future endeavours if you decide to go through with this.

Hey mate, looks like we need to talk. I'll help you sell your items, but I very highly advise retaining your skills. They aren't worth much on the open market after ESI costs, they require substantial effort or investment to recover, and they can always be there in the (very likely) event you ever do choose to return.

I'll be happy to place bids on certain items, we'll be in touch.

Very respectfully,

- Captain Jack

I second this.. I sold a good amount of skills around 5 years ago when i quit the last time and majorly regretted it when i came back to play.. There is a great chance that EU lasts a very long time and who knows what your priorities will be like 5 years down the line and if MA will change this game for the better. Perhaps they will make some good changes to the game.

I had started my account in late 2002, played hard for about 10 years and then gave the game up for a spell. I too am sad that the game isn't what it once was and any older players will tell you this.

But, I also do see many good changes for the better from what the game used to be on the positive side. They have made the game have infinitely more avenues to explore and to find your niche. I think sometimes we just need a long break for perspective. The community ultimately is what powers Entropia Universe. I believe this to the maximum.

Wow.. I didn't expect this type of positive response from the community. I really appreciate everyone's advice and comments. I am going to consult with some close friends on here before doing anything further.

Respectfully,

Madmartigan

Back