Any chance for a noob in easter mayhem ?

Please, so full of yourself?

Go hunt same mobs with 50 or 100$ monthly deposits or win events?

You are as pro in Entropia as fat is your credit card. I can buy skills, weapons, armor and go play at same level as people who are winning events. Correct? Please do explain what kind of special pro skills are required to use a weapon, fap/chip and auto-attack button in Entropia.

Converting credit card into skillpoints by grinding like Chinese guy on deathrow, does not require any skill, besides raising red bull cans.

Didn't expect you beein a wannabe.

Unfortunately I am not an in-game mentor anymore but if you want to take advantage of my gaming approach we can discuss privately.:yup:

Unfortunately I am not an in-game mentor anymore but if you want to take advantage of my gaming approach we can discuss privately.:yup:

How about you stop depositing and be top hunter and top contender for next 5 years on events? ;)

Seriously though, it's all about money. There is no secret pro skills involved :laugh:

How about you stop depositing and be top hunter and top contender for next 5 years on events? ;)

Seriously though, it's all about money. There is no secret pro skills involved :laugh:

So if you believe the above said how about stop at the next bank to your address and show us what you can do:)

So if you believe the above said how about stop at the next bank to your address and show us what you can do:)

Let me deposit 100k$ and click EP4 24/7 and become nr1 crafter in Entropia? EP4 because it comes from TT, there isnt enough mats to click 100-300-500 PED/click items sadly :(

About same amount of skill involved as hunters. Sure I can sleep more, but there is absolutely zero difference.

EDIT: You played esport games, there is skill. Top10 there and I can praise your skill all day long and watch how you do it. Autouse button Entropia hunting, not so much

I'm always willing to learn if you feel like sending some advice my way :smoke:

Unfortunately I am not an in-game mentor anymore

I have 53 graduated disciples vs your 4. I have better mentoring skills :laugh:

I am nr2 in highest total loot on Cultist for example. I put enough time and ped into it, so I'm probably most skilled/best Cultist hunter in game after Angel Of Shadows?

I done this by autouse, lvl20 evade, gremlin set. Now let's buy enough evade/dodge, proper armor, swap my LC-120 for terminator or xltc 1000 or imk and swap mob to hendrix and put enough time/ped into it. Let's do the same with events.

I would become best hunter in entropia? Most skilled? Most pro? :laugh:

Right.

I'm always willing to learn if you feel like sending some advice my way :smoke:

Only advice in Entropia is how to get more eco. Since he does not track his returns, deposit-shoot is only advice he done/can give :)

Then again FPS aim and shooting into groin produce better returns/more globals(I tested this on cultist, every second kill is global). This requires skill though!

EDIT: If he would do what he is doing without credit card, now that's something I would like to learn :)

Last edited:

How about you find a person you can trust in this game, or even a mentor, and ask about the difference between being a hunter and being a successful hunter? Between the two categories there can be a difference of several thousands of $ in long term. "p2w" is only your assumption and its a wrong one. Good luck

How about you find a person you can trust in this game, or even a mentor, and ask about the difference between being a hunter and being a successful hunter? Between the two categories there can be a difference of several thousands of $ in long term. "p2w" is only your assumption and its a wrong one. Good luck

My hunting TT return is over 100%, you can access my google sheets if you want?

9 out 10 of my disciples still play, some are doing very well, esp traders!

p2w is only thing that gets you most circulated/event contender. That's a fact.

My hunting TT return is over 100%, you can access my google sheets if you want?

9 out 10 of my disciples still play, some are doing very well, esp traders!

p2w is only thing that gets you most circulated/event contender. That's a fact.

That is very nice, congrats! Now try to scale the numbers up. Change to higher DPS weapon, add more time, a lot more determination and passion (if it's the case and you like the game and like being better than others) and I think you can see yourself taking part in the events. You cannot be a top contender from the beginning or only with $, IMO. OFC $ are very important to get you there faster. The more $ the faster you get there. The bigger the gun is, your chances in an event increase a lot as well. This still doesn't mean that a medium level player cannot stand a chance there. What medium is and how much determination you need? This is a different story.

That is very nice, congrats! Now try to scale the numbers up. Change to higher DPS weapon, add more time, a lot more determination and passion (if it's the case and you like the game and like being better than others) and I think you can see yourself taking part in the events. You cannot be a top contender from the beginning or only with $, IMO. OFC $ are very important to get you there faster. The more $ the faster you get there. The bigger the gun is, your chances in an event increase a lot as well. This still doesn't mean that a medium level player cannot stand a chance there. What medium is and how much determination you need? This is a different story.

Time and money does not equate to having skill. Yes, you can become better in time, let's say our B simulator, getting more skillful.

What comes to circulating huge amount of PEDs hunting 5k+HP mobs or using 50-100k$ gear on events have absolutely zero requirement in personal skill.

If you can win events or be top10 hunter in entropia without money deposited, I would like to see that happen. Now that is skill. (probably not, because it would be an exploit)

PS! Picking a proper gun has never been "skillful" on events. There are certain weapons that win and other's that don't. Some luck is involved, but this is not skill.

Time and money does not equate to having skill. Yes, you can become better in time, let's say our B simulator, getting more skillful.

What comes to circulating huge amount of PEDs hunting 5k+HP mobs or using 50-100k$ gear on events have absolutely zero requirement in personal skill.

If you can win events or be top10 hunter in entropia without money deposited, I would like to see that happen. Now that is skill. (probably not, because it would be an exploit)

PS! Picking a proper gun has never been "skillful" on events. There are certain weapons that win and other's that don't. Some luck is involved, but this is not skill.

There are plenty of names that deposited very litle or not at all and got very far in the game. A bit of cash can cut down a lot of your struggle with the first steps but still possible without money. You can't see it because you lack interest and determination but it's definitely possible.

Picking a proper gun is essential to get to the point of being competitive. Picking the right gun is important from day one. Getting to level 100 with a gravis these days may be more expensive than a t10 imk2 :D

There are plenty of names that deposited very litle or not at all and got very far in the game. A bit of cash can cut down a lot of your struggle with the first steps but still possible without money. You can't see it because you lack interest and determination but it's definitely possible.

Picking a proper gun is essential to get to the point of being competitive. Picking the right gun is important from day one. Getting to level 100 with a gravis these days may be more expensive than a t10 imk2 :D

This is not the point. They could of been lucky looting big/rare on early days. There is also passive income from PEDs invested earlier.

What I am saying is that there is NO SKILL involved using items and ammo in Entropia.

What you are saying is that if you would have top5-10 avatar with best gear for event, you could not win it because you lack skills to do it? Seriously?

Same with hunting. If you had PEDs/gear you could not kill Hendrix Dragons because you have no personal skill to press swap target while autouse is running on background?

Dude, you are deluded.

EDIT: Have you ever hunted mobs in Entropia? Do you think more HP mobs turn into super sneaky dodge/evade super AI creatures you need skills to kill? Or tier1 mayhem has standing mobs and tier5 has super AI creatures only ubers can hit? Tier5 must look like counter strike tournament, but I have not noticed that on streams?

This is not the point. They could of been lucky looting big/rare on early days. There is also passive income from PEDs invested earlier.

What I am saying is that there is NO SKILL involved using items and ammo in Entropia.

What you are saying is that if you would have top5-10 avatar with best gear for event, you could not win it because you lack skills to do it? Seriously?

Same with hunting. If you had PEDs/gear you could not kill Hendrix Dragons because you have no personal skill to press swap target while autouse is running on background?

Dude, you are deluded.

EDIT: Have you ever hunted mobs in Entropia? Do you think more HP mobs turn into super sneaky dodge/evade super AI creatures you need skills to kill? Or tier1 mayhem has standing mobs and tier5 has super AI creatures only ubers can hit? Tier5 must look like counter strike tournament, but I have not noticed that on streams?

No, not what I'm saying, but you keep bringing this up, you think it's so easy that with money you can achieve anything in this game. Well, you cannot. You need brains more than anything, this is not one of those game where if you're good with the mouse and act very fast you become a pro quick. You frustration seems to be coming from a money issue; well, it's liek RL, you never have enough money, but if you know what you have to do with what you have, you pretty much become a pro. If you always feel you lack money, you will always feel poor, in this game and in RL. Takes a shit lot of skill to make the most of what you have and get to the top and not just hand-eye coordination.

If you're too skilled for this game, go to pvp4 and dodge everything. Being good a shooter games doesnt do anything for you outside PVP4...
Hunting in cat5 is somewhat easy. Getting there, to do 1kk dmg/h is not easy and requires of lot of effort

No, not what I'm saying, but you keep bringing this up, you think it's so easy that with money you can achieve anything in this game. Well, you cannot. You need brains more than anything, this is not one of those game where if you're good with the mouse and act very fast you become a pro quick. You frustration seems to be coming from a money issue; well, it's liek RL, you never have enough money, but if you know what you have to do with what you have, you pretty much become a pro. If you always feel you lack money, you will always feel poor, in this game and in RL. Takes a shit lot of skill to make the most of what you have and get to the top and not just hand-eye coordination.

If you're too skilled for this game, go to pvp4 and dodge everything. Being good a shooter games doesnt do anything for you outside PVP4...
Hunting in cat5 is somewhat easy. Getting there, to do 1kk dmg/h is not easy and requires of lot of effort

effort = money though. just go and depo 100k USD, buy ober equip or better directly an avatar that has everything you need and just win any event you like. there is nothing more to it. ask the top tier price winners how much they depod on total and you will see that 100k usd is not far off and might even be vastly underestimated.

Why do you think I'm frustrated? Because I don't invest 10-100-1000 times more money into a company that is making gamling pet games for ages 7to12?

I know exactly how fast I progress, because it's directly tied to my Paypal/credit card account.

There is absolutely no skill involved shooting bigger mobs with bigger guns :)

There is absolutely no personal skill involved in geting 1kk dmh/h setup for events. Zero.

You seem to be sure, since you probably play a lot lower levels, that ubers are uber because they are super skillful. Well, here's there truth - ubers = bigger PED card. Nothing more, nothing less. Once you get enough PED to shoot cat5@1kk dam/h you will be suprised how very much cat1 it looks.

Shooting/looting 1k or 100k a hour has no difference at all. There are no magical skill requiring creatures on higher levels. This is not WoW.

One more thing. Messi is top level hunter, much time/PED spent to get there.

Now tell me, since he is, I consider him, an uber. Tell me why he keeps depositing? As uber, he is probably very skillful. Now if he is so skillful, why does he need money to be top hunter/event contender? I mean he played esports, he got tons of personal skill, much more than many of us, but he still needs money to play. Why is that? Money has nothing to do with it, right? It's all about personal skill?

Go watch Messi streams. Does it look so much different from shooting kerberos? Nope, same. Can't see any difference.

Now tell me, since he is, I consider him, an uber. Tell me why he keeps depositing? As uber, he is probably very skillful. Now if he is so skillful, why does he need money to be top hunter/event contender? I mean he played esports, he got tons of personal skill, much more than many of us, but he still needs money to play. Why is that? Money has nothing to do with it, right? It's all about personal skill?

Go watch Messi streams. Does it look so much different from shooting kerberos? Nope, same. Can't see any difference.

If you don't know why messi buys boxes, you aren't using your brain.. or blinded by frustration.

Come on man.. take a breath and THINK.

If you don't know why messi buys boxes, you aren't using your brain.. or blinded by frustration.

Come on man.. take a breath and THINK.

I know why he buys boxes :p I do trade with him time to time. It's not the point.

If you want to join up with UBERs are super skillful train, go ahead. I still disagree.

EDIT: You also play 3.4+ DPP I'm sure? Or whatever those expensive setups yield. Tell me, how much personal skill it involved to buy those items? Or how much personal skill it requires to use those expensive items? Is it really so much different from using 2.9DPP+ setup? I mean I never used imk or any perfected ares, do you get better graphics and music too?

Last edited:

Skill comes in too many forms for me to explain it in a forum post.Just because you try to prove a point EU is not about a certain skill you are tying to imply here it doesn't mean you are right.There are many ways to play the game and that certainly need different type of skills but most of them are macro orientated.

Skill comes in too many forms for me to explain it in a forum post.Just because you try to prove a point EU is not about a certain skill you are tying to imply here it doesn't mean you are right.There are many ways to play the game and that certainly need different type of skills but most of them are macro orientated.

I can't see myself ever beeing top 10 hunter without putting up some serious cash. Well, ever is...too long, I could play 15 years on my budget, save up a ton and then burn in 1 month to become top 10 for short period of time :) Because beeing in top 10 requires big budget, not skills. If I had the interest to deposit these amounts and few people on my account, you saying you would still be more skilled hunter?

I watch your streams man, I watch many top hunter streams. There is nothing you do, that everyone else in game is NOT doing. You do excactly same things on bigger budget. That's why there are no pro's and noob's, because there is no skill involved. There is PED card.

If there was a team of chinese grinders on big budget and 2-3 people on 1 account, you and everyone else would drop down 1 spot in top10. Would they be more skillful hunters? Money=time=top10, no skills.

PS! I am not talking about in-game skills, having level 200 blp whatever lol, if any was thinking about that.

I can't see myself ever beeing top 10 hunter without putting up some serious cash. Well, ever is...too long, I could play 15 years on my budget, save up a ton and then burn in 1 month to become top 10 for short period of time :) Because beeing in top 10 requires big budget, not skills. If I had the interest to deposit these amounts and few people on my account, you saying you would still be more skilled hunter?

I watch your streams man, I watch many top hunter streams. There is nothing you do, that everyone else in game is NOT doing. You do excactly same things on bigger budget. That's why there are no pro's and noob's, because there is no skill involved. There is PED card.

If there was a team of chinese grinders on big budget and 2-3 people on 1 account, you and everyone else would drop down 1 spot in top10. Would they be more skillful hunters? Money=time=top10, no skills.

PS! I am not talking about in-game skills, having level 200 blp whatever lol, if any was thinking about that.

Why are you set on being top or win.Try another approach if you can't succeed on this one.
Find what you are good at and focus on that task.Its all about expectation.See what you can change on your side because Mindark won't change over night and we all know that.

Why are you set on being top or win.Try another approach if you can't succeed on this one.
Find what you are good at and focus on that task.Its all about expectation.See what you can change on your side because Mindark won't change over night and we all know that.

I don't play house, I play players. I do play a lot of poker, so player playing is my thing.

I make my income in crafting, I hunt on low level, because it's too booring. Crafting is even worse, but I can play something else on other screen or work while doing it.

My goal is to withraw what I deposited in years and I will do that. My hunting is 100+% return probably because my crafting is not, I still believe in personal loot pool, whatever MA is saying. You can't magicaly get shit returns after HOF if there was no personal pool.

Me and you, killing prancers 3 hours with same guns/amps/etc would not yield you more kills, more loot, faster kills..whatever people consider UBERs are getting. It would be exactly the same, because there is no skill involved :) Why prancers? Because, well, I actually think killing those require skill :D Kerberos was too easy example :p

EDIT: And I argue about skill for 1 reason. Many of my disciples think that beeing top hunter means beeing really skillful. They probably played esports, WoW whatever else crap and think 10 hp mob is standing still, but 5000 hp mob is doing some magical tricks and nobody, but chosen skilled handful can kill them efficently.

EDIT2: Why withraw what deposited? Because I think getting somewhere, let's say level 100 in skill with 0$ spent is pretty damn neat. I don't actually need any of the PED I deposit, it's just proving the point for myself. I could do that sweating, but that's suicide.

Last edited:
Hello, I am just wondering if a noob does really have any chance to win a prize in this event. To be honest is 1st event I do.... full, not just checking.

Depends on what prize your going after, if you are shooting for the number 1-10 prize, chances are probably slim to none as others have said. It might be possible for you to get enough points for a bonus ammo reward if you were lucky looting DSUs with high point values. Again, in lower categories it is harder to do. It was hard enough for me in cat 5 shooting the biggest mob evis gen 10!

So, what I want to know, if ppl wanna share:
- what are the average points/h they have -> and what instance they did

As I wrote somewhere else, I got 10k points at 23 hours. If my math is right, that's about 435 points an hour. I was shooting t10 mod merc with full rack of damage enhancers killing average of 120-130 gen 10 evis an hour. It was not enough. All tha means is, I need to get better. I need to get better gear. I need more HP to survive crits, I need more dodge and evade. I need more buffs. I need better strategy. I need to quit typing to people while I am in the instance so I don't die by typing :laugh:

I didn't think I had a chance to win 1st prize, but I competed anyway for a number of reasons. I haven't thought I had a chance of winning since I came back in 2011 and started playing from zero again after having completely sold out. Right now, the prize for me isn't winning, but being able to play better than I did last time. But here are some other reasons I do it:

1. Continuous mob shooting for skilling. It's hard to find another place where for most of the time I can stand in one place, pill & skill on a mob level of my choice for 20+ hours. These instances are great for that. That maximizes the skill gain per hour for me. I work a day job, I don't have the luxury of being able to be logged in and skill all day(or I would), nor can I afford to pay other people to run my avatar and shoot all day, so I have to make the most of my limited time available, these events accomplishes that for me. Some may argue skills don't matter, well, they matter to me! I come from a time and people where just about the only thing that mattered was skills and skilling, I'm still like that. FWIW, it's the progress bar and level growth that primarily motivate me.

2. This might be the time I get lucky! I think events provide the opportunity to have a chance to hit a nice multiplier for a big hof or loot a nice item that I don't think you get with normal hunting/grinding. I am not going to miss that opportunity. I will shoot from the time they open the gates until they close the gates with the hope that I might get lucky for once. I would rather do that than bitch about everyone else getting lucky because I didn't try. I might bitch after, but not if I didn't at least give it my all to try.

3. MA gives me some incentive with the bonus, so I will usually hunt for the bonus. Now, it may not make fiscal sense overall to do it, meaning that bonus may cost you more than just buying the ammo outright, but I try to not look a gift horse in the mouth, since I would be doing it anyway.

4. I get to measure my progress. How is my avatar doing? Is it growing? Is my gear getting better? Can I do more this year than last year? Can I take bigger mobs? Can I kill that final boss? Can I kill more per hour? Did I get more points this time than last? What other piece of gear do I need to improve? What do I need to upgrade to get better? These are all part of my internal game. How am I doing against my past progress. In my opinion, if your not growing, your not standing still, your going backwards. I lost 6 years of progress by selling out. I am pushing hard to make that back up, that means I have to push harder than I would be doing otherwise just to get back into the shape I want to be in. These events are a good measure for that. I am not a bean counter, I don't count everything, but I do have a good sense of how I am doing compared to last time.

5. I have a better chance to win this year than I did last year, so I am going to try. I might not win again, I am not counting on it, but this is a game, its a competition, I want to play, I want to compete, I want to measure myself against the other players to see how well I can do. These events are a good way to do it. I am rarely if ever on the leader board. That means I have to skill harder and upgrade my game so I have a shot next time. I wouldn't know that if I didn't try.

I could probably come up with more, but I think those are my main motivations for participating for now. I hope that helps give some perspective.

I don't play house, I play players. I do play a lot of poker, so player playing is my thing.

I make my income in crafting, I hunt on low level, because it's too booring. Crafting is even worse, but I can play something else on other screen or work while doing it.

My goal is to withraw what I deposited in years and I will do that. My hunting is 100+% return probably because my crafting is not, I still believe in personal loot pool, whatever MA is saying. You can't magicaly get shit returns after HOF if there was no personal pool.

Me and you, killing prancers 3 hours with same guns/amps/etc would not yield you more kills, more loot, faster kills..whatever people consider UBERs are getting. It would be exactly the same, because there is no skill involved :) Why prancers? Because, well, I actually think killing those require skill :D Kerberos was too easy example :p

EDIT: And I argue about skill for 1 reason. Many of my disciples think that beeing top hunter means beeing really skillful. They probably played esports, WoW whatever else crap and think 10 hp mob is standing still, but 5000 hp mob is doing some magical tricks and nobody, but chosen skilled handful can kill them efficently.

I am really glad to hear that really:) and I hope you will share one day the results in a positive vibe this time:)

I can't see myself ever beeing top 10 hunter without putting up some serious cash.
Someone might say that you lack personal skill if you can't do that :D

Yes it's obvious, but, what exactly skill are you talking about, btw ? Hand-eye coordination? :D

Yes, I think this is a frustration, a big one and it's either because of lack of trust in the game to put in $, or lack of $, or lack of time and you thought you can reach very high level in a few weeks?

I am really glad to hear that really:) and I hope you will share one day the results in a positive vibe this time:)

My vibe is very positive at all times, I don't know why people get it otherwise. I do get pissed off when I click ~90 PED blueprint with mats I have collected for a month and fail/near success, but that was yesterday :laugh:

Crafting :ahh:

Profit/Loss -17650.85
TT/MU in 296268.55
Blueprint/Skill out 1055

I will get there someday :wtg:

thought you can reach very high level in a few weeks?

Yes you can, chip in, there's plenty skilling out. It's even cheaper than actually hunting and skilling yourself.

You need more personal skill, dexterity :laugh: Any of the items, in-game skills are secondary to winning event :)

Here is good example how UBERs play Entropia and win :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzZW4Iiw59Y

List of requirements to be a successful player is very long but great dexterity is not on it.
Dexterity is not required in this game very much, only helps you a little in PVP, that's all and I can see why new players think it would be crucial here, like in other games, but this is unlike any other game. I can imagine new players doing that mistake but we're not new players here, why do you insist with this strawman?

Back