Any chance for a noob in easter mayhem ?

Yes you can, chip in, there's plenty skilling out. It's even cheaper than actually hunting and skilling yourself.

No you see, a "good" player skils for free :)

In entropia its a matter of alot of other skills then in for example starcraft.

Yes you can, chip in, there's plenty skilling out. It's even cheaper than actually hunting and skilling yourself.

How unfortunate for your disciples to find you as their mentor =))))

You need more personal skill, dexterity :laugh: Any of the items, in-game skills are secondary to winning event :)

Here is good example how UBERs play Entropia and win :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzZW4Iiw59Y

What if I tell you when both me and Sase used to play warcraft3 i defeat him , will that make me a a better gamer in EU , no of course and thats' not the point :) That's RTS this is MMO :)
First rule when you play a game is to understand the rules not all games can or should be played under the same rules or skill levels.

List of requirements to be a successful player is very long but great dexterity is not on it.
Dexterity is not required in this game very much, only helps you a little in PVP, that's all and I can see why new players think it would be crucial here, like in other games, but this is unlike any other game. I can imagine new players doing that mistake but we're not new players here, why do you insist with this strawman?

List is actually short. Any decent mentor can teach you the basics, rest you learn in time. Knowledge is not skill, reading is considered skill in some countries I guess.

We are discussing event and probability to win or play for top 10 spots. That needs no knowledge or skill, because there is only handful of items to pick to get to top 10.

If you know how to use a gun and a healing tool, only thing missing from winning event is proper items.

yes he does with proper tools which require investment. plenty players proved that chipping in is cheaper than shooting stuff for thousands of hours.

EDIT: lost a thought there

EDIT2: and that "good" player comming from you was a sarcasm I hope? You seriously hint that you as a "good" player skill for free because...you have mediocre gear available like 99% of rest of EU population?

Last edited:
What if I tell you when both me and Sase used to play warcraft3 i defeat him , will that make me a a better gamer in EU , no of course and thats' not the point :) That's RTS this is MMO :)
First rule when you play a game is to understand the rules not all games can or should be played under the same rules or skill levels.

Yes, you had skills to play wc3, i still do play dota2, since i been playing it when it was created.

In EU on other hand, you do not need personal skills to autouse a gun/tool. You do not need skill to circulate 100 or 100 000 PED.

You need more personal skill, dexterity :laugh: Any of the items, in-game skills are secondary to winning event :)

Here is good example how UBERs play Entropia and win :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzZW4Iiw59Y

No doubt, I need all the above, that is why I keep participating in the events, so overall, I can get better. Which is what the OP was asking about. Can he win, probably not, should he participate, that's up to him. I think he should if he wants to improve. All I can do is give him the reasons why I participate. I'm not sure what you are doing. But thanks for playing! :wtg:

Yes, you had skills to play wc3, i still do play dota2, since i been playing it when it was created.

In EU on other hand, you do not need personal skills to autouse a gun/tool. You do not need skill to circulate 100 or 100 000 PED.

No but it takes another type of skill.You have to forget what you know and learn the rules in EU.
You don't need skill to turnover peds but maybe that's not the point.Maybe focus on arrange the moment when spending the 10k ped to make it more comfortable and less stressful.
If you can't solo mid go offlane, if offland is too hard to woods just find your role you are good at and that brings the best in you its so simple.Work on the expectation.

In entropia its a matter of alot of other skills then in for example starcraft.

Let me ask you something. You been playing since 2013 I guess?

How about you post how much you spent to skill for free? Since you are "good" player.

How about avarage Joe, well we expect avarage MMO player, spending 15$ a month for MMO, which is good old subscription fee from old old times.

How does that dude get to skill for free and win current events with his 2013 to 2017 deposits ~700$?

Sure he can skill for free for his level I guess. Would he be skilled? I mean, UBERs are so skilled to circulate millions of peds and win events, how could he do that?

Would you do what you doing now with 700$? You probably would, right? Since you are personaly so skilled and you are a "good" player?

No but it takes another type of skill.You have to forget what you know and learn the rules in EU.
You don't need skill to turnover peds but maybe that's not the point.Maybe focus on arrange the moment when spending the 10k ped to make it more comfortable and less stressful.
If you can't solo mid go offlane, if offland is too hard to woods just find your role you are good at and that brings the best in you its so simple.Work on the expectation.

well it's not so simple. Dota boils down to teamplay, no matter how good you personaly do. I have plenty losses with 20/0/20 KD, because team can't play. You can watch streams where 7k MMR loses pugs because you have no team.

Dota is completely different case. Your ability to lasthit,farm,multitask is all in play. Entropia has NONE of this.

How unfortunate for your disciples to find you as their mentor =))))

I would never suggest that to disciple nor I ever did :)

I'm just saying if you, who has been playing a while, would want to compete on event today and lack in-game skills to use proper tools, you can chip in and do it. Right now, next event and maybe win.

How much skill would that involve? None, credit card!

well it's not so simple. Dota boils down to teamplay, no matter how good you personaly do. I have plenty losses with 20/0/20 KD, because team can't play. You can watch streams where 7k MMR loses pugs because you have no team.

Dota is completely different case. Your ability to lasthit,farm,multitask is all in play. Entropia has NONE of this.

Well yes, but I think Messi is implying that Entropia is a thinking game, where you need to outsmart your competition in the profession. As a trader, whenever I buy muscle oil at 101%, people come and put just the right amount so that I can round up. IE: instead of putting in 11 PEDs muscle oil for 11.11 PED, they will put 11.5 to receive 11.615, which forces me to round up as business etiquette. I found this strategy to happen more often to me nowadays than before, but it is smart I will not lie.

We all have our method to playing this game and trying to find our way to make money and that is where the skill lies. I am a trader, Messi is an uber hunter, you need to find yours.

Well yes, but I think Messi is implying that Entropia is a thinking game, where you need to outsmart your competition in the profession. As a trader, whenever I buy muscle oil at 101%, people come and put just the right amount so that I can round up. IE: instead of putting in 11 PEDs muscle oil for 11.11 PED, they will put 11.5 to receive 11.615, which forces me to round up as business etiquette. I found this strategy to happen more often to me nowadays than before, but it is smart I will not lie.

We all have our method to playing this game and trying to find our way to make money and that is where the skill lies. I am a trader, Messi is an uber hunter, you need to find yours.

Easiest way to be successful in EU is playing other players. That's a skill of course. You apply your knowledge to certain tasks in game, that is skill.

How is autouse enhanced/amped terminator with proper setup and chips come in play beeing skillful to win events?

Let me ask you something. You been playing since 2013 I guess?

How about you post how much you spent to skill for free? Since you are "good" player.

How about avarage Joe, well we expect avarage MMO player, spending 15$ a month for MMO, which is good old subscription fee from old old times.

How does that dude get to skill for free and win current events with his 2013 to 2017 deposits ~700$?

Sure he can skill for free for his level I guess. Would he be skilled? I mean, UBERs are so skilled to circulate millions of peds and win events, how could he do that?

Would you do what you doing now with 700$? You probably would, right? Since you are personaly so skilled and you are a "good" player?

No I played alot longer then that.

My spendings are irrelevant and personal since we didnt talk about me, a sidenote is that Ive taken back more then I put in and I still have a decent value to my account Id bet.

I dont expect anyone or anything, thats another faulty assumption.

Average Joe does increases faster if he makes initial invest for sure but that little invest nowadays is small compared to old times, Its an open sandbox and its what you make of it and its up to each how to invest time or money.

He could prolly at a small initial cost become level 60-80 in a decent lazymode in a year and still maintain what invested form start if playing smart yes.

Any way, your basic assumption that its pay to win is on the contrary form my beliefs, Im sure you can get alot of ingame assets and tools but that makes you a looser in my eyes if you dont utilise it. The winner as in your poker earlier mentioned is the one that outsmarts his opponents.

Anyway this seems a bit too toxic and childish for me so Im out and wish you the best of luck, just remember there is two sides of each coin and when calling everyone unskilled or bad and just big wallets you for sure insult alot of peoples on the way.

//Aurora Linzey Zamperath

One more question. There were categories for events, people cried because ubers buffed alts and won.

How much skill did it required for a random dude and uber to compete in lower bracket and uber to win? I thought it was about items and twinking? No? Skills? Personal skills!

I'm not saying you are unskilled or any top contender is. I'm saying there are no special skills, personal skills, involved to be top contender. Items/money is involved.

You have plenty friends in game who play, but not at same level, meaning not spending/having same amount of items/pedcard.

Would you dare to say that they can't win events with your items/budget?

Anyway this seems a bit too toxic and childish for me so Im out and wish you the best of luck, just remember there is two sides of each coin and when calling everyone unskilled or bad and just big wallets you for sure insult alot of peoples on the way.

//Aurora Linzey Zamperath

I did not intend to insult you personaly or anyone who is invested in EU as you are. But, I do not agree with some people saying that you are better skilled hunter/event winner, than those who don't win with modmerc. Not even discussing lower dps.

Events are about DPS, higher DPS wins. Little luck is involved between 2 ppl with xtlc 1000-s @ same gear, but that's about all. There is never going to be a DPS race winner with LC-200 no matter how much personal skill he has. Not even those starcraft crazies.

I maybe new to this game (about 3 months old) so I may not know jack shit, but... I already find this game to be pretty skill reliant. (BTW, I'm lvl 52 Laser Pistoleer Hit, and lvl 51 Ranged Laser Dmg, and I have never chipped in any skills.) Not an APM skill reliant per se, but more of overall strategy reliant. The big question is, how can I maximize profit? If I'm at this level with this gear, which mob can I hunt most economically? Should I craft with the loot I get and sell the finished product, or should I save the loot and sell on auction or trade on the chat for profit? Should I hold this item to sell later when it may get better MU? Should I buy this gear at this price? Or should I wait to see if the price drops? If I buy this item at this price, can I resell them later for same price or even potentially better price? These choices matter and the better skilled you are in this game, the better choices you can make.

This game's skill doesn't come from the actual shooting/hunting. This game's skill comes from the strategy to work around your budget, getting the right gear for your level and the mob you plan on hunting, and making profit "outside of the events" by knowing the market and the MU of the loots of the mob you're hunting. For the actual event, I think the only skill involved is picking the right category for your skill and gear and not forgetting to fap when you're low :) And one day, when I get enough skill points and gear to compete in these events (and I know I can achieve it within my budget, which is most definitely not $100k), I'll have a chance to place and win the prize.

I maybe new to this game (about 3 months old) so I may not know jack shit, but... I already find this game to be pretty skill reliant. (BTW, I'm lvl 52 Laser Pistoleer Hit, and lvl 51 Ranged Laser Dmg, and I have never chipped in any skills.) Not an APM skill reliant per se, but more of overall strategy reliant. The big question is, how can I maximize profit? If I'm at this level with this gear, which mob can I hunt most economically? Should I craft with the loot I get and sell the finished product, or should I save the loot and sell on auction or trade on the chat for profit? Should I hold this item to sell later when it may get better MU? Should I buy this gear at this price? Or should I wait to see if the price drops? If I buy this item at this price, can I resell them later for same price or even potentially better price? These choices matter and the better skilled you are in this game, the better choices you can make.

This game's skill doesn't come from the actual shooting/hunting. This game's skill comes from the strategy to work around your budget, getting the right gear for your level and the mob you plan on hunting, and making profit "outside of the events" by knowing the market and the MU of the loots of the mob you're hunting. For the actual event, I think the only skill involved is picking the right category for your skill and gear and not forgetting to fap when you're low :) And one day, when I get enough skill points and gear to compete in these events (and I know I can achieve it within my budget, which is most definitely not $100k), I'll have a chance to place and win the prize.

You sir, for sure will do one day!!

Nice work and fast skilling btw :)

You are talking about different things and no amount of game knowledge/skill will never ever allow you to compete on events without having specific guns/gear. These guns and gear have value and no avarage EU player will achieve that kind of value without investing or beeing extermely lucky on early days. You will never have that kind of gear and consistently play top 10 hunter with say 100$ monthly deposits.

It's mathematicaly impossible for someone in lower/cheaper setup to win. There will never be limited time winner on event when your gear is 25-30-35+% lower dps. There is no personal skill to beat math.

There is no way any of the top 5 probable event winners today can beat me in cat5 while I have their gear and they have modmerc, imk or whatever. Will never happen. Saying they will win because they are more skilled players is bullshit.

Skilling for free in EU is no rocket science. There are hundreds of players doing it, but none of them compete on event with their gear and I'm quite sure they are damn skilled.

Since people seem to think that playing eco and smart = event winning. Let me explain once again.

Mac gets 20k points in his modmerc, because modmerc is something he can allow to buy. He's ped card has a limit.

Messi gets 30k points in his terminator, because terminator is something he can allow to use. He's ped card has that kind of limit.

If we swap their ped cards and items, Messi will not get 30k points with modmerc. Mac with terminator will! How hard is that to understand? How does Messi become such an unskilled noob suddenly?

Saying that Mac is noob because he can't win event with his limited pedcard is a fucking joke. Saying that UBERs are more skilled is a fucking joke aswell.

Last edited:
Since people seem to think that playing eco and smart = event winning. Let me explain once again.

Mac gets 20k points in his modmerc, because modmerc is something he can allow to buy. He's ped card has a limit.

Messi gets 30k points in his terminator, because terminator is something he can allow to use. He's ped card has that kind of limit.

If we swap their ped cards and items, Messi will not get 30k points with modmerc. Mac with terminator will! How hard is that to understand? How does Messi become such an unskilled noob suddenly?

Saying that Mac is noob because he can't win event with his limited pedcard is a fucking joke. Saying that UBERs are more skilled is a fucking joke aswell.

I suggest a clean pvp4 fight to decide the winner.Seems legit.

I suggest a clean pvp4 fight to decide the winner.Seems legit.

Full loot?

Messi, you will not win me on events with cheaper and lower dps gun, no matter how good you are in wc3 or pvp :laugh: My 150k skills with terminator would beat your modmerc and all the time invested in skills, while I'm having lunch and watching a movie :)

Full loot?

Messi, you will not win me on events with cheaper and lower dps gun, no matter how good you are in wc3 or pvp :laugh: My 150k skills with terminator would beat your modmerc and all the time invested in skills, while I'm having lunch and watching a movie :)

I can beat you anywhere anytime at any game under any rules.I just need time to prepare and understand the rules:)
Remember that.

I can beat you anywhere anytime at anytime under any rules.I just need time to prepare and understand the rules:)
Remember that.

Yes, that's the spirit.

Been playing pvp games since diku MUDs came out, I used to type like these starcraft crazies. I used to play esports before there were any esports.

Now, with carpal syndrome and all the crap reaction, I can just autouse in Entropia :laugh: Age will catch us all, arent you here for the same reasons? :laugh:

You are talking about different things and no amount of game knowledge/skill will never ever allow you to compete on events without having specific guns/gear. These guns and gear have value and no avarage EU player will achieve that kind of value without investing or beeing extermely lucky on early days. You will never have that kind of gear and consistently play top 10 hunter with say 100$ monthly deposits.

It's mathematicaly impossible for someone in lower/cheaper setup to win. There will never be limited time winner on event when your gear is 25-30-35+% lower dps. There is no personal skill to beat math.

There is no way any of the top 5 probable event winners today can beat me in cat5 while I have their gear and they have modmerc, imk or whatever. Will never happen. Saying they will win because they are more skilled players is bullshit.

Skilling for free in EU is no rocket science. There are hundreds of players doing it, but none of them compete on event with their gear and I'm quite sure they are damn skilled.

I think the guy understands better the game than you do, honestly. The specific guns and gear are not everything when going for events, it is more than that. There's also some luck involved and understanding of the whole thing... Math isn't everything, lower geared players have won in the past a place in the top 10-15 and I'm sure they will in the future too.

I am not sure but I think Vodka may have won a spot or more in the events with his own gear?

Why do you insist on dexterity when everyone is explaining to you that it's not important here? It's not an argument, no one is debating it... it's a fact that you do not need dexterity to win over others. You need some, but not to a very high level.

Bottom line - you have yet more to understand about the game, epic dexterity but shit for brains will not get someone anywhere in this game.

I think the guy understands better the game than you do, honestly. The specific guns and gear are not everything when going for events, it is more than that. There's also some luck involved and understanding of the whole thing... Math isn't everything, lower geared players have won in the past a place in the top 10-15 and I'm sure they will in the future too.

I am not sure but I think Vodka may have won a spot or more in the events with his own gear?

Why do you insist on dexterity when everyone is explaining to you that it's not important here? It's not an argument, no one is debating it... it's a fact that you do not need dexterity to win over others. You need some, but not to a very high level.

Bottom line - you have yet more to understand about the game, epic dexterity but shit for brains will not get someone anywhere in this game.

Please tell me why is Mac less skilled than Messi? Might it be...that he is not less skilled, but he has cheaper/lower dps gear?

Do tell me, without luck involved, how does Mac beat math and logic and at the end, Messis higher dps?

Never mind, go read a book instead. You are too far off from reality anyway.

Last edited:
Back