Any chance for a noob in easter mayhem ?

Some great posts. I have nothing, absolutely nothing against people who invest in EU more than I do. I don't know why people think this is some kind of personal...thing, forgot the word :) English is not my native.

But those people with big guns winning DPS race and saying others have no chance because they are noobs or don't have personal skill, well, that's bullshit.

What comes to playing smart and having game knowledge, I'm sure there are hundreds of players out there who track, research, don't TT and actually play the game eco. They have far more game knowledge and they apply that knowledge to hunt, hence they are more skillful than ubers who just pew pew biggest hp with biggest gun to stay top 5. Correct?

Then again, hunting with 3.4+ DPP or whatever they get from expensive gear, is not much of a nuclear science. You are already eco enough to not give a fuck if this mobs has any MU.

Back to the point. Higher DPS wins the event, best gun wins the event -some little luck, but who is behind that gun has almost zero effect. There are hundreds of players able to shoot cat5 with best gear and win. There is no secret uber personal skill to do so.

Anyone new asking about events and winning them? Yes, you sure can. Just need right tools for it, mostly credit card.

Quite wrong, or almost....
I have like an average of 8-9 months of active play ... and around 1k$ deposit / month .... Which I lost all... WHY ? Becouse of stupid playing and bad decisions.... I am pretty sure if I was more patience I could save at least 3-4k$... but then ... that's the skill ubers have .. KNOW WHAT TO DO AND WHEN ! That is skill in this game... not actual skillpoints. The real skill of the game is to know how to pay it. You think it is easy if you have money ? NO IT IS NOT ! -> perhaps 1k$/month average is shit but still .... You should try and see if you success.... maybe you will... I didn't..... perhaps I need more money or more brain.... or BOTH "_" but I like to have fun, that's why I play.
Just a little part of how my depo look like when I play, and this is the low part.... since no event, too bad passed too much since last year migration, then I had way more :)

And off topic for fun, I found a use for new Live Support: Entertain :)))

And... they did a nice trick:

Back