Any chance for a noob in easter mayhem ?

maiden

Alpha
Society
@Rig
Zarta Maiden Selios
Hello, I am just wondering if a noob does really have any chance to win a prize in this event. To be honest is 1st event I do.... full, not just checking.
My stats after only 10h ... I know is few but will do more. I just want other opinions that's all.
Instance Level 3, Core eviscerators 06
Gear: vigi + 6b, regen VI and cdf-60,lc-55 + hf 30 or 35....
Swirles: 33 ( I saw there is a fix rate of 3-> some with 4 globals/instance -> 1h full.... or at least for me... )
I do around 250k dmg/h and 130 mobs killed (I know I heal a lot because of my low protection)
(won't put the ammout loosed because I never track but is over 1.5k)
YES I KNOW: - I am a noob, -I don't use uber gear; - I play time to time ( under 1 year of actual play); -very low tracker loot (but I hunted mostly in team with fapper or friends) ect....

So, what I want to know, if ppl wanna share:
- what are the average points/h they have -> and what instance they did

Thank you very much, have a nice time and lot of good luck.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be too concerned to win if I were you.
Enjoy the moment, feel the thrill :)

You have just the same chance as everyone else of getting some awful loot in the easter boxes... visiting the webshop will even out your lack of skills vs everyone else.

avoid Mayhems, unless you happy with bad returns and sharpnel loot :)

And.... just as pure curiosity, does anyone wanna post an average points/h in level 3 or other level for him?
Thank you.

As your all in together makes it tough for non high levels to compete. Last year 10th place got an average of 601 points/hr, 12088 total. While 1st was 989/hr = 19787.

While it's possible you could get lucky and drop multiple 5k tokens, the stage and kill speed will hold you back.

Ty for sharing Diana.
So... there is no equal distribution of points per level. I mean 5 * 5k for lvl 1 5 for lvl 2 etc.... is all random but not per lever is per event. Now I understand. Thank you a lot for clearing my mind :). I will try my best to the merry mayhem then :))) . Anyway, I will try gather the 10k points to see what happens. Have a lot of good luck everyone and a nice Easter !

The 1st thing my mentor told me 18 months ago was the events are created to suit the top players. And those top players use alt-avatars with top gear to secure for themselves the lower instances too.

PS. I just state what my mentor told me, not throwing accusations.

The 1st thing my mentor told me 18 months ago was the events are created to suit the top players. And those top players use alt-avatars with top gear to secure for themselves the lower instances too.

PS. I just state what my mentor told me, not throwing accusations.

My first hunt with my mentor was 'THE EVISCERATOR" yes the 30k hp mob that one hit 99% of players in EU however if I was to follow the advices from my mentor just because he is my mentor I wouldn't be here today.
I quickly understood I need to search for alternatives and I found entropialife and shortly that changed everything.
I ignored all advice from so called "mentors" who all replied to my questions "its impossible.No its not, you just don't have the correct approach and you are not ready for it.
I'd like to add this :)

Imho its a nobrainer to hunt in events, even if not competing there is allways on calyevemts some fun UL items dropping worth while.

Secondly I do think those instances are good fun and they have different mobs that dont exist at other times and bosses and you get to hunt alone and the game includes tools to measure your progress like healing or damage done etc.

This year I had great DPS but a pretty shitty score but will grind some more in there before they close the gates :)

//Linzey

OP asked if a noob has a chance to win a prize and the answer is short: no. However this doesn't mean he should stay out of the instance. I would suggest to give it a go for a few hours. Chances of hitting something good aren't lower than hunting any other mob so why not enjoying a mob thats here for only a short period.

PS: I hunted 10 hours before giving up on fully participating as I had less than 500 points per hour on average.

too bad Mindark still doesn't hand out Mayhem diploma things for all the different mayhem type events.

OP asked if a noob has a chance to win a prize and the answer is short: no. However this doesn't mean he should stay out of the instance. I would suggest to give it a go for a few hours. Chances of hitting something good aren't lower than hunting any other mob so why not enjoying a mob thats here for only a short period.

PS: I hunted 10 hours before giving up on fully participating as I had less than 500 points per hour on average.

id say that strongly depends. heavily hunted mobs tend to have higher swings than low traffic mobs. atrox and kerbs have huge swings for example while the toulan mobs have quite low swings.

Imho its a nobrainer to hunt in events, even if not competing there is allways on calyevemts some fun UL items dropping worth while.

Secondly I do think those instances are good fun and they have different mobs that dont exist at other times and bosses and you get to hunt alone and the game includes tools to measure your progress like healing or damage done etc.

This year I had great DPS but a pretty shitty score but will grind some more in there before they close the gates :)

//Linzey

i just wish they added missions like Gold Rush, so then you can just grind the missions if the event is a no hoper

i was hunting in level 2 and in 10h managed to get only 680 points.. i never went for the points anyways, but for fuck sake.. 680.. had average of 130 evi kills per hour.. was hoping to get the free ammos from 1000 points before giving up..

That just tells its impossible to do the event on lower cats...

You can do everything with enough money :)

More cliché please.I gotta love them.
But again I like to believe you are wrong.

Always have hope never know what might drop on you. From my own experience, just keep your ped budget in mind and have fun. GL
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...67325-Merry-Mayhem-2014-hof-with-item-of-note

After 23h I passed the 5k points and stopped with a minus of around 3-4k ped.....
Yup, I have more chances to be strike by lightning then win in this :))))
Anyway was fun and a starting experience :)
GL ALL

Was today last day?

Damn I only got to do few runs, no time :(

TT in 2712.51
TT out 2850.73

Total, only last 3 MMs TT out is +1920.22
Total Gold Rush TT out is -4.49 (about 19k TT in)

Can't say events are that bad return wise. Then again I do tier2-3 at most and really small numbers circulated, ~60k on MMs and Gold Rushes.

i just wish they added missions like Gold Rush, so then you can just grind the missions if the event is a no hoper

But they did.. there's the 10k grind for 1050ped....

They did for MM too....

Took 41.2k ped to get to 10k pts. It sucks. Not sure I learned anything valuable except damage enhancers blow.

But they did.. there's the 10k grind for 1050ped....

They did for MM too....

Took 41.2k ped to get to 10k pts. It sucks. Not sure I learned anything valuable except damage enhancers blow.

was thinking more like 2k kills for dodge skill or something, like Gold Rush (just evade)

And.... just as pure curiosity, does anyone wanna post an average points/h in level 3 or other level for him?
Thank you.

maiden, no matter what people tell you and how they try to convince you that you have the same chances like everyone else. On your level you have zero chances to win and from my expirience in playing these events it's always the same bunch of people that hit the jackpots besides one or two random guys that maybe loot something out of the ordinary so it doesn't look to obvious, that it is always the same people winning.

i cannot understand how people still believe after all the years that one day they be the lucky guy that get's something for free :)

take all your money and run as fast as you can like i did :)

MM

maiden, no matter what people tell you and how they try to convince you that you have the same chances like everyone else. On your level you have zero chances to win and from my expirience in playing these events it's always the same bunch of people that hit the jackpots besides one or two random guys that maybe loot something out of the ordinary so it doesn't look to obvious, that it is always the same people winning.

i cannot understand how people still believe after all the years that one day they be the lucky guy that get's something for free :)

take all your money and run as fast as you can like i did :)

MM

At some point they all come back sooner or later.Just like you did come on forums to remind us how smart you are :)

Get+shreckt+_043204489c4ce0d4cb6c1c608982ba49.png

More cliché please.I gotta love them.
But again I like to believe you are wrong.

Please, so full of yourself?

Go hunt same mobs with 50 or 100$ monthly deposits or win events?

You are as pro in Entropia as fat is your credit card. I can buy skills, weapons, armor and go play at same level as people who are winning events. Correct? Please do explain what kind of special pro skills are required to use a weapon, fap/chip and auto-attack button in Entropia.

Converting credit card into skillpoints by grinding like Chinese guy on deathrow, does not require any skill, besides raising red bull cans.

Didn't expect you beein a wannabe.

Back