I want a...............................

Ingame Calculator :)
It would be handy to calculate things ingame

would be a waste of development effort. just put calculator in your task bar ... and well... use it.

There is a calculator in game... It's called shopkeepers, shops and/or auction...

would be a waste of development effort. just put calculator in your task bar ... and well... use it.

I guess you could say the same for sticky notes...even though a lot of people use them...

But no, let's focus more on making these random avatar statues! What a great use of development effort!

I guess you could say the same for sticky notes...even though a lot of people use them...

But no, let's focus more on making these random avatar statues! What a great use of development effort!

I want to rep you so bad, but can't do it! Made my day :rofl:.

Stop being a pleb and do the math in your head.

Not sure what you're really getting at. You can't justify wasted development effort with more wasted development....:scratch2:

Introducing the Omegaton CK-2500 Deluxe Calculator. Buy in the TT for 10 ped. Batteries cost 5 PED TT decay per use, and drop in loot from robots. Buy batteries from auction at 3000% markup.
At level 1 mathematician, you can use only the addition function. At level 2, you get subtract. L3 opens multiplication, and at level 3.14159265359 you get to use the Pi key. Additional functions open at higher levels.
:rolleyes: :D

Last edited:
Windowed or Windowed Fullscreen mode + second display, nowadays you can get a 24" for the price of a dozen of burgers.

inb4 someone asks for in-game browser, music/video player and Minesweeper to kill time while waiting for customers.

Windowed or Windowed Fullscreen mode + second display, nowadays you can get a 24" for the price of a dozen of burgers.

inb4 someone asks for in-game browser, music/video player and Minesweeper to kill time while waiting for customers.

I want a calculator, implented ingame, in this environment... in this world... i dont want to see "outside" stuff on my monitor

I want a calculator, implented ingame, in this environment... in this world... i dont want to see "outside" stuff on my monitor

Use the trade terminal ! but don't click the sell button :)

Trade terminal is only the "+" and "-" thing...
I need to do the "x / *" thing

I see! you could use the TT, if you need 77 x 0.3, like this : put to trade terminal 77 x 0.3 :laugh:

To be seroius, why not just using a chaep 3$ calculator near you keyboard ? Or also every new smarthphone could do this.

I see! you could use the TT, if you need 77 x 0.3, like this : put to trade terminal 77 x 0.3 :laugh:

To be seroius, why not just using a chaep 3$ calculator near you keyboard ? Or also every new smarthphone could do this.

Trance, my buddy... you dont understand :( :ahh: :laugh:
I want it ingame... so i can stay ingame with my focus...
A "external" calculator wont be helpfull i am afraid and will take away the experience

Doing like something as "\calc" on the chat to make a calculator appear would be so damn awsome.

Trance, my buddy... you dont understand :( :ahh: :laugh:
I want it ingame... so i can stay ingame with my focus...
A "external" calculator wont be helpfull i am afraid and will take away the experience

Doing like something as "\calc" on the chat to make a calculator appear would be so damn awsome.

ok, i see, no way then... lol

Maybe make a growd founding some where, and spend the cash to MA, so they may have the will to code a extra calculator for Shy :rolleyes::ahh:

Ok, i think i be 3 times faster, with my extern calculater to typ in some numbers and see the result, as open a window/pop up into EU with a calculator, and then doing the same.. typ in numbers.

Reactions: SHY
To get back on topic for...

I want a Gold Opalo SGA! At some point I will need to upgrade my gun and well..:)

la la..yes yes I know I know..but they don't have the same damn name ok? :)

Back