• No

Votes: 12 20.7%

• Total voters

Gionni Gunsy

Old Alpha
Society
Founder / Omerta
Gionni Gunsy Novembri
We need more mobs! If we cant get more mobs can we please get a better variety of maturities? I propose we work the Merps first. Please oh please, the Mod Merp is awesome but, it rarely spawns. If we can please just get some more maturities available life would be amazing. Elites-Queens can easily provide the gap from a level 13 Stalker - a level 30 Mod. Please MA, here my cries!!!

We currently have:
Young - Stalkers
Mod Merp (Super rare. Can grind for hours and barely get 1 to spawn).

Can we please get: Elite, Marauder, Slayer, Queen

Please, if you vote no, can you provide a reply with why you choose no? Just curious to the reasoning?

Last edited:
Even adjust the Mod Merp to make it actually tougher, like level 50? Then we can have a good spread of levels within the Merp family. Better for all.....

Please Vote!! Let's see if we can get developers to do something for us.... Not looking to change the Merps, just add some higher level maturities to game... Better for a variety of hunters also.

A couple of No so far, would love to know why you do not want to see any higher maturity merps roaming around?

It would be fun to have bigger Merps Please , I voted Yes , Thank you MA :)

We need more mobs! If we cant get more mobs can we please get a better variety of maturities? I propose we work the Merps first. Please oh please, the Mod Merp is awesome but, it rarely spawns. If we can please just get some more maturities available life would be amazing. Elites-Queens can easily provide the gap from a level 13 Stalker - a level 30 Mod. Please MA, here my cries!!!

We currently have:
Young - Stalkers
Mod Merp (Super rare. Can grind for hours and barely get 1 to spawn).

Can we please get: Elite, Marauder, Slayer, Queen

Please, if you vote no, can you provide a reply with why you choose no? Just curious to the reasoning?
[

Last edited:
Bigger Merps Puuuuleeeeez MA

Let's make this Happen MA.....Merps are long time MOBS.....they deserve to be phatter and badder

Cheers Billy Blu Horse

Yea, Mega Merps that agro pps from Ouro island to Twin Peaks.

We would be safe though, merps can't swim.

I want HUGE UBER DUBER ambulimax, berycled, caudatergus., Can you add that in poll? ;)

Keep the votes coming. Pease explain if you vote no. Also please read original post before you vote :)

Yohoo, keep voting please

MA I still want Huge Merps please :yay:

Bump.... your votes are needed..

Planet arkadia features mutated mobs. Why not Calypso?

Planet arkadia features mutated mobs. Why not Calypso?

Exactly!! Lets go Calypso, how hard could it possibly be to increase the maturity of a mob????

Oh and MA, please answer my support question with my other mob issue please :wise:

Sorry OP but I hate merps!! And any mob that aggro like crazy does not help when mining :p

Why bigger Merps? Why not a new mob? And a new mission to go with it?

Why bigger Merps? Why not a new mob? And a new mission to go with it?

Well i believe in new mobs also, but i also believe that current mobs should not have limitations on the maturity. Why have bad ass Atrox and not Bad Ass Merps??? I love Merps, but they would be better if they could go up in level. Level 13 is just to puny, they have Mod Merps that spawn, but not to many...

There are some other Mob issues im pissed about like, not having the DNA available for many old mobs anymore. Or having the DNA and the mobs are broken, but thats for a future post if MA doesnt reply to my Support Case or Emails...

Last edited:
I still want bigger Merps MA :)

Back