Marketing Suggestion: Twitch Prime Starter Package

Twitch, a game streaming platform, now is offering something called TwichPrime where basically they offer:
- "Ad-free viewing plus a free channel subscription every 30 days"
- "Free in-game loot every month, plus surprises"
- "Member discount on new release box games"

Other games are offering free memberships, exclusive loot, ect.

So my suggestion is to offer a Special TwichPrime Starter Pack. One similar to the Platinum package which has a little of everything (hunting , mining, taming, ect.). Yet, I would remove the pure ped and decrease the amounts of the other items that have TT value.

If you decide to put my suggestion into action, my I also suggest that you create a specific webpage to link the banner from TwichPrime. And on this webpage create a new game trailer that looks awesome and gets the people that checked out the offer all pumped up so they actually take up the offer, download the game, and play. Also be sure to mention your new 24/7 Live support.

With Twich being a large community of gamers, this will definitely bring in alot of new blood to game. Some of which may be established streamers which may already have a large following which can be potentially exposed or actually convince their viewers to take up the offer.

Now to the cons. We all know what will happen. Farmers. People in the game that will create new EU and TwichPrime accounts just to get items. So it would be best to make it know that any attempts to farm account would be a bannable offense. And then make a thread here on PFC that would have a list of the names of avatar that were banned and a tread that showed all the items that they had that were confiscated.

Anyways just a little food for thought. Any comments and or suggests from the community are more than welcome.

Another Con...

Prime not available in some countries :(

Another Con...

Prime not available in some countries :(

First off I didn't know that Prime isn't available in some countries. But that doesn't even matter because the idea was meant to encourage new player sign ups, so it will still do that in the counties it is available in.

Second. Why is the first thing you say is "Another Con"? Is it a con that someone just puts forth an idea that will hopefully expand the player base of the game?

First off I didn't know that Prime isn't available in some countries. But that doesn't even matter because the idea was meant to encourage new player sign ups, so it will still do that in the counties it is available in.

Second. Why is the first thing you say is "Another Con"? Is it a con that someone just puts forth an idea that will hopefully expand the player base of the game?

I think you took my comment the wrong way - wasn't against your suggestion..... just dissapointed with Amazon that Prime isn't available here, and making sure that information is out there.

Back