Mayhem bouncing through floor

SnowLeopard

Stalker
Society
Guess Who
Gray SnowLeopard Felix
With 25 minutes left in an instance, I and all the mobs started bouncing through the floor.
There was no way to resolve the situation without re-logging.... and I have no doubt the General that was about to spawn would have looted my long awaited unlimited gun. :mad:

WTF?! Am I the only one with this curse? It happened again TWICE!
20 min into a run:

And worse still, 35 min in, and after bouncing started, the General spawned:

No one else has suffered this problem?

had it 4 times in 20 hours but decided to send support case and discuss privately with Mindark than crying on forums.

had it 4 times in 20 hours but decided to send support case and discuss privately with Mindark than crying on forums.
Thanks for coming down off your high horse to share.

Thanks for coming down off your high horse to share.

I didn't. You provoked it crying on forums.I couldn't keep myself to slap you virtually.

It happened to me a few times last year.

Not been in this year :)

He has a right to ask the community in a "community" forum if other players are experiencing the same problems. He has also paid good money too, so tensions run high at times.

Is your ego turning you into a total c**t? Every whale in game has their time in the sun, and when your sun stops shining like it does to every uber who are "allowed" a period of time to shine, you will be doing the most crying.

Well you're certainly the biggest arse kisser I've "ever" seen in the forum that's for sure. At least many of the previous loved avas had some self respect. Your head is so far up MA's shit hole, you must need to shower every day.

All my love

Rick

ps: I just train my pets, so I don't have to worry about speaking the truth...big smile.

I had it too, until I updated my video card's drivers.

No need to be a dick Giana: MA's "support" is often slow or non-existent (all their vacations take a lot outta'em) so it's acceptable to ask in the forum.

I had it too, until I updated my video card's drivers.

No need to be a dick Giana: MA's "support" is often slow or non-existent (all their vacations take a lot outta'em) so it's acceptable to ask in the forum.

I like positive tone when asking Nvareiht , when spamming looking for an answer its offensive for the community.

You're under the mistaken illusion that you are the "community". You're wrong.

You're just another piss in the ocean.

So, without your condescending and insulting attitude, just allow all of us to piss as we please. If it's problematic and just too hard for your snowflake sensitivities to confront, remember what a great politician once said:

"A closed mouth gathers no foot."

You're under the mistaken illusion that you are the "community". You're wrong.

You're just another piss in the ocean.

So, without your condescending and insulting attitude, just allow all of us to piss as we please. If it's problematic and just too hard for your snowflake sensitivities to confront, remember what a great politician once said:

"A closed mouth gathers no foot."

Its the other way around but just because you don't pay attention you choose to see what you like.
Great politician or small politician they are all worthless, none of them can solve things so don't bring shit into our discussion.
I have zero tolerance for people who bring negativity in forums so my attitude will change accordingly and honestly i don't give a shit what people think about me.

I didn't fall through the floor yet, but it was near the end of one run, I got crit dead by this gen 10 evis, as I was healing up on the platform, it must have been really mad because it came running for me, but it missed the stairs and fell off the platform, so I ran over and dove after him to see if I could kill him before I died, it didn't work, I died again, but I was so annoyed I lost all those shots in that stupid mob! Its ok, motivates me to skill more hp so I survive the big crit next time :laugh:

Its a new MA tactic - trying to shake all the cash out of your pockets :yay:

In the end, the bounce-through-the-floor bugged ruined 14 attempted runs -- half of them my last attempts at completing 20 hours (and hoping to get at least 2 5k DSUs to have a chance at winning).
My video drivers are confirmed as the latest. No signs of any other issue such as overheating that I can find.
I also know this is not totally new issue... foolish of me to expect an old bug to get fixed, I should know better by now.
I had filed a support case just before my initial post, which I've kept updated in spite of zero response... again, rather frustrating since previous case I filed was answered in under 12 hours.

If it weren't for this bug, I'd be overjoyed with this event, regardless of my chances of winning, simply because overall, loot has been really good. If it keeps up a few more days, I might forgot how awful March was.

Another nice bug:scratch2:

I finished up my 10k, I didn't fall through the floor, strange it happens to some and not others. What did happen was sometimes when I would get crit to death, I would revive standing inside the core on a wall with nowhere to go but jump down and die again. Then it would revive me at the revive terminal. Precious moments lost when your trying to get as many kills in as possible in a run. These bugs are frustrating, especially after 12 years of dealing with them, but its nothing I haven't learned how to tolerate hoping they will fix in time.

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Back