reduce the weight of stackable items.

Vagrant

Old Alpha
Society
Magnum Opus
Vagrant Arangar Melanwil
Hi Devs,
Please drastically reduce the weight of stackable items.
We just want to play, and the weight aspect ads no value at all to the game.

Thanks!

PS. I know you can up your carrying capacity by training strength...very cool :)

.. or you can up the carry capacity from strength gain by 3x

Think about it!

I can understand the stackable weight problem. Sometimes in gold rush, am overloaded in about 1.5 hours with over 150 peds tt of animal hides. Low / no mu, but high weight.

When it happens during a regular hunt, you can always pop over to a storage.

You either waste decay on refining them, with a high chance of tt'ing them in the end, or you move your overweight ass around alot slower......

I can understand the stackable weight problem. Sometimes in gold rush, am overloaded in about 1.5 hours with over 150 peds tt of animal hides. Low / no mu, but high weight.

When it happens during a regular hunt, you can always pop over to a storage.

You either waste decay on refining them, with a high chance of tt'ing them in the end, or you move your overweight ass around alot slower......

Exactly, yea I mobile TT them or refine..but the point is that you have to stop and do it :)

This has already been done in the past - more than once iirc.

I particular recall that ammo and probes/bombs had weight (until 2011)!

This has already been done in the past - more than once iirc.

I particular recall that ammo and probes/bombs had weight (until 2011)!

I think your right, I recall the same. I think its about time to fix it once and for all, I think the solution can be as simple as increasing the effect that strength have towards carrying capacity.

Buy a low TT pitbull and take it with you on the hunt. When u get encumbered, spawn the vehicle, put stuff in it's inventory and trigger "return spawned vehicles to storage". Then continue with your hunt or mining.

Buy a low TT pitbull and take it with you on the hunt. When u get encumbered, spawn the vehicle, put stuff in it's inventory and trigger "return spawned vehicles to storage". Then continue with your hunt or mining.

This is a workaround...not a solution :)

Skill strenght and stop whining! :wtg::wtg:

A number of items weigh too little. By some marvelous coincidence, almost all of those come from planets other than Calypso.

For what it's worth, Philosopher's Sword weighs 0.1 kg. Sword. A f***ing sword. 100 grams. Meh.

Strength/carry capacity curve however probably levels off too soon, there's little gain after 60.

...but well, extrapolating current trends we'd sooner see carry capacity pills in the webshop. :laugh:

something similar should be done with pets... when you are skilling taming you end up with hundreds of pets so you get 'heavy' not necessarily because of weight limit but because you go over the max inventory load... Dropping them in to storage boxes or vehicles is an ok solution but that gets a bit old, especially on the puny mobs.

something similar should be done with pets... when you are skilling taming you end up with hundreds of pets so you get 'heavy' not necessarily because of weight limit but because you go over the max inventory load... Dropping them in to storage boxes or vehicles is an ok solution but that gets a bit old, especially on the puny mobs.

This is the main issue i have. I can carry 365 kg, but only 200 items totaly, before i only can walk.
Ofc, i can use boxes, or vehicles, to get more items, but i would love to have basicaly 50 items more, so 250 instead 200.

Over all the time, we got a lot more items, we need to have into our inventory, so it would be realy nice to have some more.

Can't be done in instances. Vehicle deployments are prevented.

It's not really an issue in regular hunting, like I said earlier, can pop over to a storage anytime. It can be a pain in instances like in Gold Rush, etc.

This is the main issue i have. I can carry 365 kg, but only 200 items totaly, before i only can walk.
Ofc, i can use boxes, or vehicles, to get more items, but i would love to have basicaly 50 items more, so 250 instead 200.

Over all the time, we got a lot more items, we need to have into our inventory, so it would be realy nice to have some more.

Yea, while they are at it ..they can double the carried item cap also.

I doubt there is any technical limitation that is being reached anyway, the icons are loaded/redrawn per tab anyway.

Back