Solutions for classified strongbox bound loot

I been buying boxes from day one, also track them all. ~5k$ so far and about 1.5k ped in unusable pills/L rings.
My friends who deposit a lot more have about similar ratios.

So I call the bullshit and attention whoring.

If you want to add something to discussion, don't make up numbers to artificaly inflate the problem. Sounds same like everyone else crying 60% tt returns on hunting while they shoot out all the ammo they loot and can't do basic fucking math.

Back to school, not waste time playing computer games!

I said probably; that's a pretty unsure statement from the start. I know it's been higher than the average transaction fee. You're complaining about me attention whoring, yet here you are.. attention whoring. Next, back to school? Who are you to imply that I'm some immature teenager? It's almost like you're using this thread to self-reflect.

Enough of people raging here; opinions are most welcome, but there's no reason to come here and be rude.

I said probably; that's a pretty unsure statement from the start. I know it's been higher than the average transaction fee. You're complaining about me attention whoring, yet here you are.. attention whoring. Next, back to school? Who are you to imply that I'm some immature teenager? It's almost like you're using this thread to self-reflect.

Enough of people raging here; opinions are most welcome, but there's no reason to come here and be rude.

If you want to be taken seriously, don't pull numbers out of your ass to look like there is bigger problem that it actually is.

Same thing can be seen, for example hunting, all day long. I have over 50 graduated disciples and unless I explain them things, they all cry about bad returns.

After they sit down, use some logic and basic math, it aint so fucking bad.

Instead pulling 30% out of your ass go check your box deposit history and compare to unusable L items and pills, then come back and post something realistic.

If you want to be taken seriously, don't pull numbers out of your ass to look like there is bigger problem that it actually is.

Same thing can be seen, for example hunting, all day long. I have over 50 graduated disciples and unless I explain them things, they all cry about bad returns.

After they sit down, use some logic and basic math, it aint so fucking bad.

Instead pulling 30% out of your ass go check your box deposit history and compare to unusable L items and pills, then come back and post something realistic.

You're clearly an angry person here to vent; sorry for your issues, but your opinion has been stated.. please go elsewhere to be rude unless you're adding to the topic.

Thanks!

You're clearly an angry person here to vent; sorry for your issues, but your opinion has been stated.. please go elsewhere to be rude unless you're adding to the topic.

Thanks!

Yes, lies make me angry. Instead of providing correct numbers and maybe have MA look into it again and again, they will check your account (almost certainly not) and see that your unusable stuff is 5%. You are crying to them about 30%. Anything else you post in the future is bullshit.

So stop acting like vagina and post correct information to complain about? Otherwise your post has zero fucking input to a problem that, I have posted in other thread, they are working solution for - unusable L items.

Maybe they can let you convert them to UA using a recipe.

Maybe 20 Y pills + some other more useful pill and / or other looted material / even sweat = UA / ammo / residue (so that melee users dont feel stuck with UA) of similar tt / slightly lesser tt.

Have different recipes for different pills.

Maybe 20 Y pills + some other more useful pill and / or other looted material / even sweat = UA / ammo / residue (so that melee users dont feel stuck with UA) of similar tt / slightly lesser tt.

Yes, have sent them tons of ideas, I'm not first or be last person to do so. I have confirmation from MA support there is solution in works for pills/L items, but when it will happen I don't know.

Providing some real data is important. All the crybabies with their assnumbers are not helping.

Interesting Idea! Thank you for the input; would you like me to put your idea on the post?

missed opportunity by mindark

If mindark allows pills to be converted to universal ammo they make profit twice because the uni ammo has to be spend at least once.

People also would buy way more strongboxes, with ammo that has to be used at least once.

the pills are a plain moneysink but they make people stop buying boxes.

The downside is though that people would deposit less because they have plenty to shoot. It could be prevented with a huge event that suits everyone. People would spend the uni fairly quickly.

thing is also that the longer the pills arent convertable the harder it is to release converting the pills.

also a good one to spend uni ammo fast is to make it usable as nanocubes.

and another idea is to release a good line (L) melee weapons that use ammo.

If mindark allows pills to be converted to universal ammo they make profit twice because the uni ammo has to be spend at least once.

People also would buy way more strongboxes, with ammo that has to be used at least once.

the pills are a plain moneysink but they make people stop buying boxes.

The downside is though that people would deposit less because they have plenty to shoot. It could be prevented with a huge event that suits everyone. People would spend the uni fairly quickly.

thing is also that the longer the pills arent convertable the harder it is to release converting the pills.

Great input! I agree with your thoughts.. Thank you for having productive input :) Happy to put you supporting an idea of your choice.

Has anyone got the balls to test if pill tt (bound or not) goes into loot tt returns by consuming a few thousand ped of pills and then seeing if they get a sick streak of hofs?

Id do it if i didnt have a use for my pills and considered the bound peds as a loss, but i dont. As ballsy as i am, im not that cray :D

A little more on topic, prehaps MA or PP can allow us the ability to trade bound pills/rings for gear upgrades. In a similar manner as the robot orange cubes needed for the low end armor upgrades. Maybe for the gremlin upgrade they could require 50 ped of aeglic L rings or 50 ped of Y pills per part to upgrade to adj grem and the armor could give a passive regen buff and +10 hp

But as I stated, we are aware of the current situation regarding Strongbox items and we do have plans to make sure that these have similar options to the current ring refining features.

This was MA answer to my request about 2 months ago, I was discussing bugged webshop stuff along with Y/L items with support.

FYI

But as I stated, we are aware of the current situation regarding Strongbox items and we do have plans to make sure that these have similar options to the current ring refining features.

This was MA answer to my request about 2 months ago, I was discussing bugged webshop stuff along with Y/L items with support.

FYI

Thank you very much NPV! I hadn't known and do hope it's true. We can happily support them here and play with solution ideas :)

Just had another idea,

Special solo hunting instances with special loot similar to aakas/beacon that consumes bound pills on entry instead of a crafted/looted key.

A little incentive for depositers is a good thing to keep depositers depositing.

Thank you very much NPV! I hadn't known and do hope it's true. We can happily support them here and play with solution ideas :)

This is what you get for providing data. If you make numbers up, you don't even get answer from support. That is why I stress providing real numbers every time or you get ignored and not helping the cause at all!

I have about 30 tickets in 2 year period that was answered in 24-48 hours, besides 1 that was gold card question. That got answered 6 months later saying it's not a thing anymore, use app.

This is what you get for providing data. If you make numbers up, you don't even get answer from support. That is why I stress providing real numbers every time or you get ignored and not helping the cause at all!

I have about 30 tickets in 2 year period that was answered in 24-48 hours, besides 1 that was gold card question. That got answered 6 months later saying it's not a thing anymore, use app.

I get what you're saying sir.. my problem is that I ate thousands of ped of pills already and can't be accurate about it. I wasn't claiming to be accurate either.. that's why it wasn't even in my original post :) What would you like to see happen?

30 tickets in 2 years? I don't think I have had 30 tickets in 12 years :laugh:

Just had another idea,

Special solo hunting instances with special loot similar to aakas/beacon that consumes bound pills on entry instead of a crafted/looted key.

A little incentive for depositers is a good thing to keep depositers depositing.

Interesting idea.. would people who never bought boxes be unable to enter then? I feel like that would make some people angry :mad:

I get what you're saying sir.. my problem is that I ate thousands of ped of pills already and can't be accurate about it. I wasn't claiming to be accurate either.. that's why it wasn't even in my original post :) What would you like to see happen?

Same here. More time goes by, more "bound" unsellable, unusable shit is introduced into game which is completely wrong in RCE. Strongbox is part of the problem atm, there is many more.

Same here. More time goes by, more "bound" unsellable, unusable shit is introduced into game which is completely wrong in RCE. Strongbox is part of the problem atm, there is many more.

I agree 100%. How would you fix the system?

28 :cool:

By using MA rounding system, it went down to 20..so yeah, overstated a little

Guilty of the crime that made you angry!!!:)

If there was an option to open all Stronboxes at once, I would deposit even more and inflate the problem.

Opening more than 50 boxes in a row makes me cringe. I have no idea how Messi and other top hunters can click Stronboxes for 5-10-15 hours...

I am thinking along the lines that anything which can be tt-ed at tt value is equal to peds, which counts as a withdrawable currency.
MA has so far only been willing to grant us 1% on the offer of turning shrapnel into UA, which has to be consumed via turnover, so MA presumably makes more than 1% from it on a fairly quick turnover.

The problem with these volumes of unused bound stuff is that even if they grant a conversion into something usefully consumable (and not direct tt), this will lower deposits made until this mountain is reduced. Even if they only offer 50% of tt value for it as an option, this would still lower deposits for a time.

I like the comment about used lottery tickets, by the way ;), but people don't have those cluttering up their storage, I would guess, and are not reminded constantly about losses made in the past.

One thing mentioned that we do not know the answer to is if used pills have a loot portion repaid to the player. It certainly seems to me that armour decay costs are partly returned as better loot, for example. There may already be an increased loot 'use' built into bound pills, but MA are unlikely to tell us, I guess.

We now also know about the existance of multiplier bps, for example, which pay out more than the tt cost, so anybody looting one is getting a sort of 'conditional loot bonus', except that most people do not realise it.

I've never bought any boxes - maybe people interested could agree on some kind of test. As a helping piece of info on armour decay, when hunting into the thousands of punies the extra returns seem to be in the way of increased low multipliers which I perceive to be statistically significant, although unproven as such. Maybe bound pills have a similar mechanism...

I am thinking along the lines that anything which can be tt-ed at tt value is equal to peds, which counts as a withdrawable currency.
MA has so far only been willing to grant us 1% on the offer of turning shrapnel into UA, which has to be consumed via turnover, so MA presumably makes more than 1% from it on a fairly quick turnover.

The problem with these volumes of unused bound stuff is that even if they grant a conversion into something usefully consumable (and not direct tt), this will lower deposits made until this mountain is reduced. Even if they only offer 50% of tt value for it as an option, this would still lower deposits for a time.

I like the comment about used lottery tickets, by the way ;), but people don't have those cluttering up their storage, I would guess, and are not reminded constantly about losses made in the past.

One thing mentioned that we do not know the answer to is if used pills have a loot portion repaid to the player. It certainly seems to me that armour decay costs are partly returned as better loot, for example. There may already be an increased loot 'use' built into bound pills, but MA are unlikely to tell us, I guess.

We now also know about the existance of multiplier bps, for example, which pay out more than the tt cost, so anybody looting one is getting a sort of 'conditional loot bonus', except that most people do not realise it.

I've never bought any boxes - maybe people interested could agree on some kind of test. As a helping piece of info on armour decay, when hunting into the thousands of punies the extra returns seem to be in the way of increased low multipliers which I perceive to be statistically significant, although unproven as such. Maybe bound pills have a similar mechanism...

Very interesting input and valid concerns! Hard to say if pills provide a simple buff or if they could provide a 1.00000005x multiplier or something to make up their initial cost lol. I truly doubt it though!

How about a daily quest.. convert x bound items w/ tt value into ammo. Only X amount allowed daily.. could slow and steady the influx!

If there was an option to open all Stronboxes at once, I would deposit even more and inflate the problem.

Opening more than 50 boxes in a row makes me cringe. I have no idea how Messi and other top hunters can click Stronboxes for 5-10-15 hours...

You can open boxes while you hunt. :wise:

How about a daily quest.. convert x bound items w/ tt value into ammo. Only X amount allowed daily.. could slow and steady the influx!

Yes, I quite like that idea I guess, although it does still have a touch of trying to redeem losing lottery tickets in my opinion. It may be good overall for MA to do something like this now, though, so ok :)

Back