Selling: weapon damage enhancer blueprint collection

keep feeding the bids but that sale ended yesterday if i'm not wrong... :^)

I am wasn't correct, my fault, its not my native language, if u do bid and no one beat you u will win the lot.

It would probably help if the original post (and the other for accuracy) was updated, as it is common practice, with an "auction ended" note.
These "late" bids also show, in a quantifiable manner, the economic consequences of not setting up an auction according to common practices. A hard deadline is probably best left to the in-game auction house only.

In other words, the original terms have been modified, and both auctions are still open. Miokas will be pleased, no doubt.
For those reading these threads later on in time, and trying to make sense of all these comments, the original deadline was set exactly 48 hours after the auction start, which for both sets (accu and dmg) was expiring roughly around 05/05/2017 16:30.

To All you crying saying that the auction should have ended.....

Read the rules... Warvar clearly states Auction ends 48 hours after last bid.

which means if there is a bid, auction goes another 48hrs

Ohioguy, no need to get up in arms, you will find out that only Miokas would have had anything to complain by the change of terms and he isn't, so all fine.
The original post has been changed, as Warvar explained that English is not his mother toungue. What you read now is not what was there up until 1 hour ago.
Keep the bids coming and good luck to everybody.

got bid +3k for this set :wtg:

Good morning all, good +3.4k in Pm.

+3500 recieved.

Can you add names of the bidders? I'd like to know who i'm up against.

Having that said, 3700 from me

+4k recieved from Dan Dunn.

i'm out :) GL to the buyers

+4600 received!

5k bid received

5,1k from me, silent bidder contacted with me

Last edited:
Bump right now.

No idea if it is still going, but if it is 5200 from me.

Well done and congratulations. I'll make sure to contact you to become a regular buyer. :)
Just skill up quick!

Back