make the hallways in apartments work for storing stuff in apartment again...

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
Long ago, several years back, Mindark allowed hallways in apartments to have item points that counted towards what was in the apartment... then someone at Mindark decided it was a good idea to seperate the hallway from the apartment and add it to a different section in the estate terminal, so all of a sudden hallways had 0/0 item points...

Currently the apartments on other planets still have item points... On Rocktropia and Monria you get 10 item points for the hallway...

Mindark, please bring back the item points in the hallway on Calypso too...

For apartments with shopkeepers, it's nice to be able to put shopkeeper in the hallway so that visitors that are solely there to visit the sk won't have to go searching for it since it's at the front door....

my appartment on caly was bugged several years, because i put 2 argo skulls on the floor of my hallway long time ago, when i was still able to do so.

after mindark changed the hallway item points to zero, i wasn't able to drop anything in my appartment anymore. ofc they didn't even know the reason themselves, and i found it out myself by accident a few years later.

[further bitching removed]

:mad:

to many messed up floors probaly caused to much lag ? :wise:

to many messed up floors probaly caused to much lag ? :wise:

actually, I suspect that it was too many support tickets due to L-quent blocking neighbors, but if they are gonna allow it on non-caly apartments they ought to allow it on caly too.

Back